The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 746 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 246 646 696 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 796 846 1246 ... LastLast
Results 11,176 to 11,190 of 24516
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13341

    Krissy B

    Quote Originally Posted by EyeSpi  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says FREE. Sumo says she has over 4000 ads. No reviews that I saw for the current number. I'm a huge fan of her blown out looking kitty but There are too many red flags for me.

  2. #13340

    Rockville

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenHead  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting this weekend and will be staying in Rockville.

    Any recommendations for an outcall to my hotel?
    Not sure of your price range or interests, but if you're into BBWs, I highly recommend Kaycee Bee.

  3. #13339

    Kitten is back!

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last night and wow. She was amazing. Took direction well and no signs of any use. Tiny little thing being 5 ft and 98 lbs, but I liked. Brought a cute outfit with her and was a pleasure to hang out with. Do treat her well fellas. She is a keeper. I got digits for senior members.

    Phyuck!
    So does she offer bare services?

    Have you seen her before?.

  4. #13338
    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    Why would I want to go to see a girl that's giving me the finger. You can tell she will be either too demanding or give terrible service.

    Propilot-Always check your six.
    I agree! However this one managed to not refer to her self as a "stallion" just one of my pet peeves.

  5. #13337

    Giving me the fucking finger. Hell no!!

    Quote Originally Posted by EyeSpi  [View Original Post]
    Why would I want to go to see a girl that's giving me the finger. You can tell she will be either too demanding or give terrible service.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  6. #13336
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    Hey whomever said that girl Raven was "done" didn't see her most recent ad. And whomever said her love for candy would bring her back was right. It seems that she's back. Ad says around park heights ave & northern parkway. I know some members have seen her in the past and I was interested in taking the plunge as I've read she's CIP friendly. But I also read she's been flaky, asked for deposits and ghosts like most spinners like her. If anyone has any info of where she hosts is I'd appreciate it. I know that butterface Valentina Bella also hosts out the same spot. Heard she's creampie friendly too LOL.

    Also, it seems raven's site is down.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/76610432#.


    UPDATE: She took her ad down but I screenshot it with her number if anyone wanted to contact. She responded to my text about rates:

    QV - $.8
    SS - $1.0
    HH - $1.6
    HR - $2.0

    BB+BBJ - $.25 extra
    CIP - $.10 extra
    And here is her link.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...ttoed/44637076

  7. #13335
    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeParkBoy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here actually bring a condom when a provider asks you to?
    Yes. Its normal for some providers to text us in advance to bring the protection. I would always prefer to use the one which I bring with me instead of the one they offer.

  8. #13334
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn3311  [View Original Post]
    Are there any Asian provider agencies that folks recommend in the Baltimore / BWI area? There used to be a K-girl agency near Anne Arundel mall but that seems to have closed years ago. Has anything reliable replaced it in recent years?

    Thanks.
    Sweetheart Thai is long gone. No k agencies in Bmore.

  9. #13333
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor  [View Original Post]
    What's typically involved in the screening process for the women that are on Eros? I might treat myself one of these days.
    Some just want a referral or two. Others will take a LinkedIn page. Some require more info than the real Id Maryland requirements.

  10. #13332

    Raven Starr with the spider tattoo

    Hey whomever said that girl Raven was "done" didn't see her most recent ad. And whomever said her love for candy would bring her back was right. It seems that she's back. Ad says around park heights ave & northern parkway. I know some members have seen her in the past and I was interested in taking the plunge as I've read she's CIP friendly. But I also read she's been flaky, asked for deposits and ghosts like most spinners like her. If anyone has any info of where she hosts is I'd appreciate it. I know that butterface Valentina Bella also hosts out the same spot. Heard she's creampie friendly too LOL.

    Also, it seems raven's site is down.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/76610432#.


    UPDATE: She took her ad down but I screenshot it with her number if anyone wanted to contact. She responded to my text about rates:

    QV - $.8
    SS - $1.0
    HH - $1.6
    HR - $2.0

    BB+BBJ - $.25 extra
    CIP - $.10 extra
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220307-190238_Samsung Internet.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220307-190301_Samsung Internet.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220307-190247_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  11. #13331

    Question

    Anyone here actually bring a condom when a provider asks you to?

  12. #13330

    Krissy

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...k/126810651122

    She is still around!

    Eye.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unclebadtouch  [View Original Post]
    I finally caught up with Krissy or Krissy B, formerly of the Pleasure Palace, at the Deluxe Inn on Pulaski in Elkton. I had been wanting to meet her for a while based on her nasty words and pics in her ad, but then she stopped advertising. I wish I had gotten her in the Pleasure Palace days, because the Palace is now gone and so are her looks. And to listen to her talk she doesn't even realize it. She said she'd ride my face, which I didn't ask for, for some ridiculous amount, and that she doesn't do full service on short stays because it's not enough time for her to orgasm. The nerve. I got a decent but overpriced BBBJ never to return.

  13. #13329

    Krissy

    I finally caught up with Krissy or Krissy B, formerly of the Pleasure Palace, at the Deluxe Inn on Pulaski in Elkton. I had been wanting to meet her for a while based on her nasty words and pics in her ad, but then she stopped advertising. I wish I had gotten her in the Pleasure Palace days, because the Palace is now gone and so are her looks. And to listen to her talk she doesn't even realize it. She said she'd ride my face, which I didn't ask for, for some ridiculous amount, and that she doesn't do full service on short stays because it's not enough time for her to orgasm. The nerve. I got a decent but overpriced BBBJ never to return.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Krissy.jpg‎  

  14. #13328

    Annapolis Bmore area

    Hello, going to be in the Annapolis Baltimore area next week 13-15. Hoping someone may have info on any available gals.

    This is a new account for me. Unable access my old account slowrole. Even with that I am not a senior member on this forum.

    Please do if you have any leads.

    Thanks.

  15. #13327

    Rockville

    I'm visiting this weekend and will be staying in Rockville.

    Any recommendations for an outcall to my hotel?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape