Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 315 of 546 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 365 415 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 8179
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3469
    Quote Originally Posted by LivingLife1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any sugar baby referrals? I'm enjoy more the roleplay aspect and am generous. Feel free to PM me.
    Pm me, I will trade numbers with you of other sb you have met.

  2. #3468
    Quote Originally Posted by Eustisflman  [View Original Post]
    From the fake city of Florida. WFT is whith Florida, Florida. No such thing. Anyways confirmed everything over the last few days and again confirmed everything 3 hours before so I go to book room (10 minutes after the 3rd confirmation) and send her the addy. Replies with hold off did I already book, I reply with yes. No answer, no replied from text.
    When you see a state followed by state like that, those are fake profiles.

  3. #3467
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Film5947  [View Original Post]
    Let's see if this works!
    It worked that time, thanks! This definitely helps other mongers avoid getting robbed. I personally have never come across her before.

  4. #3466

    I will this again

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    At least you were not hurt. Going off your previous posts', it seems you've had some bad luck with the SB's. Stay safe.

    The pictures are not attached sir.
    Let's see if this works!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DF961FA8-288F-4615-A04C-4962AC4DC9D1.jpg‎   BF8B2AFF-2B35-4211-813D-EAAC601D7FF4.jpg‎  

  5. #3465
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Film5947  [View Original Post]
    Please be careful with her. It's a set up. She is working with her boyfriend and her boyfriends mother...

    I already reported her twice. I wish I can give you the link. All I can give you is the username: NYA or NYA13. I know she will try to pop up again under a different username, trying to scam and rob other future victims, watch her and report her.

    I hope this help prevent someone else from being scammed.
    At least you were not hurt. Going off your previous posts', it seems you've had some bad luck with the SB's. Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Film5947  [View Original Post]
    My apologies here is a couple pics of her, they are all filtered. She is cute and pretty, slim and petite, but she has some acne on her face.
    The pictures are not attached sir.

  6. #3464

    Nya21

    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    Attached a pic from current profile "Nya21".
    My apologies here is a couple pics of her, they are all filtered. She is cute and pretty, slim and petite, but she has some acne on her face.

  7. #3463

    At least

    You made it out of there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Film5947  [View Original Post]
    Please be careful with her. It's a set up. She is working with her boyfriend and her boyfriends mother.

    I walk into a trap, but it was subtle. There were warning signs but I didn't catch it in time. She begged me to meet up that night all day. I Finally decided to go and meet up with her at her place. I was a little weary of that, but she texted me for a couple days and we talked over the phone for little while. When I got there. There was multiple cars in the driveway. So I was about to leave, because I had a gut feeling something was wrong. However, she called me and told that the old Jeep was hers and the the old Toyota was her roommate. To make a long story short. After I gave her the allowance she needed, Her roommate, the boyfriend's mother and the boyfriend stormed in yelling at me with a crow bar in his hand, as if I was cheating with his girlfriend. I was there for 35 minutes, I know someone was lurking in the house because I heard noise all the time, but she kept on saying it with the cat. And she had a couple cats when we're talking. So when I ran out of the house it was still only two vehicle in the driveway. It freaked me out in the beginning, because he busted open out the front door like mad man, but More I think about it now or heard no vehicle or car lights pull up in the dark night, and there were still only two vehicles in the driveway and no vehicles on the street near the house, so I know this was a set up. Yes, I made a lot of mistakes, got comfortable, and trusted the person I was dating..

  8. #3462

    Nya pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Film5947  [View Original Post]
    Please be careful with her. It's a set up. She is working with her boyfriend and her boyfriends mother.

    I walk into a trap, but it was subtle. There were warning signs but I didn't catch it in time. She begged me to meet up that night all day. I Finally decided to go and meet up with her at her place. I was a little weary of that, but she texted me for a couple days and we talked over the phone for little while. When I got there. There was multiple cars in the driveway. So I was about to leave, because I had a gut feeling something was wrong. However, she called me and told that the old Jeep was hers and the the old Toyota was her roommate. To make a long story short. After I gave her the allowance she needed, Her roommate, the boyfriend's mother and the boyfriend stormed in yelling at me with a crow bar in his hand, as if I was cheating with his girlfriend. I was there for 35 minutes, I know someone was lurking in the house because I heard noise all the time, but she kept on saying it with the cat. And she had a couple cats when we're talking. So when I ran out of the house it was still only two vehicle in the driveway. It freaked me out in the beginning, because he busted open out the front door like mad man, but More I think about it now or heard no vehicle or car lights pull up in the dark night, and there were still only two vehicles in the driveway and no vehicles on the street near the house, so I know this was a set up. Yes, I made a lot of mistakes, got comfortable, and trusted the person I was dating.

    I already reported her twice. I wish I can give you the link. All I can give you is the username: NYA or NYA13. I know she will try to pop up again under a different username, trying to scam and rob other future victims, watch her and report her.

    I hope this help prevent someone else from being scammed.
    Attached a pic from current profile "Nya21".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nya.jpg‎  

  9. #3461

    NYA or NYA13

    Please be careful with her. It's a set up. She is working with her boyfriend and her boyfriends mother.

    I walk into a trap, but it was subtle. There were warning signs but I didn't catch it in time. She begged me to meet up that night all day. I Finally decided to go and meet up with her at her place. I was a little weary of that, but she texted me for a couple days and we talked over the phone for little while. When I got there. There was multiple cars in the driveway. So I was about to leave, because I had a gut feeling something was wrong. However, she called me and told that the old Jeep was hers and the the old Toyota was her roommate. To make a long story short. After I gave her the allowance she needed, Her roommate, the boyfriend's mother and the boyfriend stormed in yelling at me with a crow bar in his hand, as if I was cheating with his girlfriend. I was there for 35 minutes, I know someone was lurking in the house because I heard noise all the time, but she kept on saying it with the cat. And she had a couple cats when we're talking. So when I ran out of the house it was still only two vehicle in the driveway. It freaked me out in the beginning, because he busted open out the front door like mad man, but More I think about it now or heard no vehicle or car lights pull up in the dark night, and there were still only two vehicles in the driveway and no vehicles on the street near the house, so I know this was a set up. Yes, I made a lot of mistakes, got comfortable, and trusted the person I was dating.

    I already reported her twice. I wish I can give you the link. All I can give you is the username: NYA or NYA13. I know she will try to pop up again under a different username, trying to scam and rob other future victims, watch her and report her.

    I hope this help prevent someone else from being scammed.

  10. #3460

    How is the scene?

    Going to be traveling to the area pretty regularly for work soon, likely traveling between Orlando and Tampa. Never been to either place. What's the scene like here? Have the option of setting up base camp in either place, wasn't sure if one was better for the SB market. Hoping to build up a contact list for while I'm in town. I know the strip club scene is better in Tampa but Orlando seems like more of a college town. If you had a company paid Airbnb which city would you set up shop in?

  11. #3459
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    I think it's this one. I tried with her but she was not interested in me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-459789bdbc9f
    Thank you she looks like she would be fun!

  12. #3458

    What was the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bennigans69  [View Original Post]
    Another one Katharina Dominican grown up in Harlem moved to Florida for couple years. Probably won't repeat pictures are deceiving but has a Big ass thought.
    I was looking at that and wrote her off as a GPS girl. She said she lived in Pine Hills.

  13. #3457

    Yoursuggarbabe

    Yoursuggarbabe Young lady from Venezuela. Pricey - better option out there.

  14. #3456

    ThatRedHead

    ThatRedHead. I had fun with her. Just a hard working mother want to provide for her daughter.

  15. #3455

    Katharina

    Another one Katharina Dominican grown up in Harlem moved to Florida for couple years. Probably won't repeat pictures are deceiving but has a Big ass thought.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape