Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,631 to 12,645 of 59513
-
03-07-22 17:16 #46883Banned Member

Posts: 13634MassageAwesome rekindled my memory of Q on Barrett Pkwy. There were one or two ladies there who would do more than a handy, but their popularity got the attention of LE and Q went toast. Around the same time, there was an independent Chinese woman (Sophie?/ Sophia?) in an apartment complex just around the corner on and Cobb Pkwy in a 2nd floor apartment who was very popular. She was a cutie but considered pricey for what she offered. Both are long gone and can't believe it was already nine years ago.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
And now, we're all stuck with the current, lame offerings.
-
03-07-22 16:23 #46882Senior Member

Posts: 798I used to drive by Q on Barrett /41 thinking "hm I wonder what happens there?" I hadn't started my mongering career yet but I was curious. Finally tried to go in and they were closed / got busted. A1 in Smyrna was the first shop I ever visited. I had to drink before I'd enter one. Got a great handshake from a nice looking woman and my life changed forever.
Originally Posted by MassageAverage
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 16:17 #46881Senior Member

Posts: 798You got it.
Originally Posted by Minitor77
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 16:15 #46880Senior Member

Posts: 798Seven Massage Cartersville.
Originally Posted by Thirty3
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 13:56 #46879Banned Member

Posts: 13634
Originally Posted by Thirty3
[View Original Post]
Correction to my earlier post: Was going to suggest Seven Healing Spa in Cartersville, which would be the closest KAMP to Dalton.
Originally Posted by Bmc398
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 13:52 #46878Banned Member

Posts: 13634The place you went to is Massage Angel, not Angel Massage (Peachtree Corners). The girls there, especially Nicole, have GPS because Nicole is very attractive. She'll ask $150 (and she gets it, but not from me) just to get naked. If you got FS there, it must've been a long time ago.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 13:18 #46877Senior Member

Posts: 39IRelax
Went to the Battery on Sunday for lunch and drinks with friends. Decided to stop by IRelax, draw Mary this time. Looks late 30's, cute looking, 5'3 maybe 110 lbs? The massage was good, she walked on my back and popped my back a couple time.
On the flip, I start to otc, she laughed and call me bad boy. She started a nice hand shake and I enjoyed it. I tried to utc on the top, she didn't resist so I got to play with those nice B's. She finished me off, clean me up and massage me for few more minutes. Overall good exp. 0.6 + 0.6 out the door.
-
03-07-22 12:58 #46876Banned Member

Posts: 2410I stopped by Wellness last week and they had 5 girls working, all were busy, so I said I'd return later. I was greeted by a beautiful woman named Eva who I recognized from a few Acworth shops in years past. I think she's appointment only though. Tall, big chest, easy on the eyes.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 12:54 #46875Banned Member

Posts: 2410I guess the girls throw out a price and customers agree to it, to each there own but I wouldn't overpay. I think lately it's for them to get nude, but not much else goes on from what I've heard or read.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 12:35 #46874Senior Member

Posts: 297Sweet not Sunshine
Thanks for the name correction.
Originally Posted by MassageAverage
[View Original Post]
And what reason for the gps? I got FS there in the past for $100. The girls are pretty but not that pretty.
-
03-07-22 11:49 #46873Banned Member

Posts: 13634I don't know of any place in or near Dalton. Probably the closest you'll get is Gainesville, and those are KAMPs.
Originally Posted by Thirty3
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 11:45 #46872Banned Member

Posts: 13634The new place by Movie Tavern is called Sweet Massage.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 11:06 #46871Senior Member

Posts: 747New and Wellness
Both places are good choices. Just depends on which direction you are heading.
Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 10:31 #46870Senior Member

Posts: 798You'll get the same amount of happiness from Massage Envy as Sweet Hut. Sell the Massage Envy gift card for cash and hit up a CAMP for happiness. Then get a drink at Sweet Hut after.
Originally Posted by Williaro28
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 10:29 #46869Senior Member

Posts: 798New Girl Sasa
I agree Sasa is a pretty girl, with great features. I enjoyed tasting the twins and the 4 hand I had with her and Kerry was incredible. As always, treat them well!
Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





