Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16136

    Handsome women

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying "she" used to be a he?
    A "Handsome woman" doesn't imply masculinity. It's sort of an "old world" term used to define a woman with refined beauty, poise, and dignity. Not your average WG.

  2. #16135
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    What do you mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by IinTooDeep  [View Original Post]
    She is a big handsome woman, no doubt.
    Are you saying "she" used to be a he?

  3. #16134

    Ophelia

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Went to visit her in a very nice location this morning. Easy communication, she is beautiful, smart and oh so friendly. A few extra pounds but carries it well. A very unique and pleasant experience. I don't know if I will repeat only due to the cost and what is available. But. She's clean, no scumbag motel and so easy to hang out with, so maybe I will.
    I ended up seeing her again. She is a big handsome woman, no doubt. But we just hit it off so well. Great service, she really puts the F B S in FBSM. Bit pricey but a great time. I believe she is leaving this weekend but will be back in April. Can't wait to see her again.

    NO FS, I saw someone asking earlier. Just Russian, HE and a real top notch FBSM.

  4. #16133

    Recommendations?

    Making another pass thru Providence early next week for work and will see if I can hit a Spa on the way down and one more on the way back. Looks like I have three solid choices in 1021, Smilers and Angel. From logistics point of view 1021 on the way down makes sense and one of the other 2 on the way back. FS is a must, I value service slightly more than looks meaning I enjoy a 7/10 more than a 10/7. BBJ would be awesome and don't mind paying above normal rate if included. Same for BBFS but not holding my breath on that. Any help would be welcome! Thanks.

  5. #16132
    Quote Originally Posted by HankRearden  [View Original Post]
    I've never traveled to RI for the hobby but from what I've heard for a while is that I've been missing out. From what I've read I should head down to Apple and expect 70+140 for the trip. Is that about right or should I bring more? Is there any tips or whatever you guys have. What's the best time / day to go? I've got over an hour drive to get there so I don't want to mess up and have to repeat lmao. Is there a girl I should ask for or they're all great?
    Also would like to know what is the best time / day to go? How is it on weekends? I would be driving 1+ hour to get there, so want to make sure I don't end up going when its peak time and have to wait or the girls are rushing around.

  6. #16131

    Attleboro Big Naturals?

    Quote Originally Posted by Flatspd  [View Original Post]
    Just bring what you want to spend, no more. They see an extra 20 the want it. There game is to take all you money. Never had to settle when I turn my pocket out and say that all I have!!

    Yum yum is right on here!!

    By the way Attleboro did not disappoint again this week! Big naturals.

    Play safe.

    F.
    Where is this place in Attleboro I'm looking for big naturals.

  7. #16130

    1021 Talent

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRook  [View Original Post]
    Had a session with Pinky at 1021. I think she is new. She was wearing a polka-dotted red dress. Short with big naturals and generally cute. Those are the pros. In a nutshell the cons make Pinky a hard pass and would rather walk out rather than have a session with her in the future.

    Here are the cons:

    1) Looked annoyed the whole time (I'm very nice to these girls). Big buzz killer right off the bat. I should of asked mamasan for someone else because I got this vibe right off the bat.

    2) Complained about any sort of touching and made these grunting noises as if she was in pain. She's probably 30 but her body language was more like a washed up granny.

    3) Basically lied there like a dead fish. No energy whatsoever.

    4) Given all this, she didn't have the most stellar body.

    Pinky should not be in this business.

    If this is the general attitude of girls at 1021 (this was my first trip there), then its an easy choice not to shelp from Boston to Providence for a whole lot of lackluster nothing. Maybe someone can rank the talent there is order of best to worst to make choosing a little bit better.
    Or review the posts. Plenty of info.

  8. #16129

    Thumbs down for Pinky at 1021

    Had a session with Pinky at 1021. I think she is new. She was wearing a polka-dotted red dress. Short with big naturals and generally cute. Those are the pros. In a nutshell the cons make Pinky a hard pass and would rather walk out rather than have a session with her in the future.

    Here are the cons:

    1) Looked annoyed the whole time (I'm very nice to these girls). Big buzz killer right off the bat. I should of asked mamasan for someone else because I got this vibe right off the bat.

    2) Complained about any sort of touching and made these grunting noises as if she was in pain. She's probably 30 but her body language was more like a washed up granny.

    3) Basically lied there like a dead fish. No energy whatsoever.

    4) Given all this, she didn't have the most stellar body.

    Pinky should not be in this business.

    If this is the general attitude of girls at 1021 (this was my first trip there), then its an easy choice not to shelp from Boston to Providence for a whole lot of lackluster nothing. Maybe someone can rank the talent there is order of best to worst to make choosing a little bit better.

  9. #16128
    Visited 1021 recently. Good time as usual. 70+140. Chimi trucks were out, asian and spanish.. great combination

  10. #16127

    Just bring enough, no more.

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianYumYum  [View Original Post]
    Please stop this foolishness. I've been there a dozen times, it's always 140+70 for me and many others on here.

    Whoever you guys are that's paying 160, please stop. Seriously, stop. We are all enjoying the dam thing for the jacked up 140 that it already is, it's already plenty of money for them for a lousy hour or less then 30 min of fucking really, counting all the silly table shower and massage. Stop with the inflation and let us enjoy the dam thing getting more bang for the buck.

    I have not gotten any pouty faces, rejection or objection for what I've been given and the service has been up to par. I can't say it enough, please don't push this up right now, while we have other inflation going on, and ruin this thing. We are our own worst enemy and always shooting ourselves on the foot.

    You push it to 160 and right around the corner, another is going to push it to 200. Go look at the CT board sometimes where they used to enjoy at a steady price but some got gullible and jacked it up. You're always going to have the usual parlor agents come running and tell you this nonsense about stop being cheap, if you can't pay don't play, blah blah and all this other nonsense like you're cheating them. Reality is, we do more damage with inflation then it really needs to be.

    To any other mongers reading this, do not go the route of 160 tip. Hold the dam line at 140 so we can all enjoy. They don't really know you, unless you get the same girl, so you don't have to keep that trend. They have a steady rotation of new chicks so you can bring it down to the line that we're all paying and keep it at 140 please.

    Geez, I can't stress that enough.
    Just bring what you want to spend, no more. They see an extra 20 the want it. There game is to take all you money. Never had to settle when I turn my pocket out and say that all I have!!

    Yum yum is right on here!!

    By the way Attleboro did not disappoint again this week! Big naturals.

    Play safe.

    F.

  11. #16126
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487

    No way

    Please stop this foolishness. I've been there a dozen times, it's always 140+70 for me and many others on here.

    Whoever you guys are that's paying 160, please stop. Seriously, stop. We are all enjoying the dam thing for the jacked up 140 that it already is, it's already plenty of money for them for a lousy hour or less then 30 min of fucking really, counting all the silly table shower and massage. Stop with the inflation and let us enjoy the dam thing getting more bang for the buck.

    I have not gotten any pouty faces, rejection or objection for what I've been given and the service has been up to par. I can't say it enough, please don't push this up right now, while we have other inflation going on, and ruin this thing. We are our own worst enemy and always shooting ourselves on the foot.

    You push it to 160 and right around the corner, another is going to push it to 200. Go look at the CT board sometimes where they used to enjoy at a steady price but some got gullible and jacked it up. You're always going to have the usual parlor agents come running and tell you this nonsense about stop being cheap, if you can't pay don't play, blah blah and all this other nonsense like you're cheating them. Reality is, we do more damage with inflation then it really needs to be.

    To any other mongers reading this, do not go the route of 160 tip. Hold the dam line at 140 so we can all enjoy. They don't really know you, unless you get the same girl, so you don't have to keep that trend. They have a steady rotation of new chicks so you can bring it down to the line that we're all paying and keep it at 140 please.

    Geez, I can't stress that enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy2884  [View Original Post]
    I was told 160 with 70 to house. That's what I have been paying anyway.

  12. #16125

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by RhodeIslandDog  [View Original Post]
    She says right at the bottom, no full service at all.
    Thank you. I missed that.

  13. #16124

    Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by Lgkok  [View Original Post]
    Is Apple still 70 house 140 tip?
    I was told 160 with 70 to house. That's what I have been paying anyway.

  14. #16123

    All gone

    Quote Originally Posted by HankRearden  [View Original Post]
    Are there any non Asian places in Rhode Island? If so how are they compared to Apple and the others? Which is the best?
    Sadly, I believe they are all gone. The ones left that have gone Indy aren't worth it IMHO.

  15. #16122
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight62  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of going to Apple tomorrow. Haven't been in a while. Last time I went was with Blu. She had just started working there. I read a report about Ana. She sounds good to. Has anybody been with both and have a preference?
    Is Apple still 70 house 140 tip?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape