Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24628
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBootyFan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her before? She's responding to my texts.

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/d/rochester-holistic-treatment/7453707223.html

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/d/rochester-holistic-treatment/7453707223.html
    Saw her several years ago when she was in RO IIRC massage was great price was reasonable but strictly legit. No HE or HJ of any kind.

  2. #24627

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Drews4  [View Original Post]
    Does Amy have extras? She looks hot!
    $120 will get you a massage with handy. Quoted me $300 for a hummer but requires you to wear a scumbag.

  3. #24626

    ?

    She doesn't exactly look like a troll in that picture. Not crazy about the hair style but.

  4. #24625

    Libby Holistic Treatment

    Anyone seen her before? She's responding to my texts.

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/d/rochester-holistic-treatment/7453707223.html

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/d/rochester-holistic-treatment/7453707223.html

  5. #24624

    Looks are deceiving.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drews4  [View Original Post]
    Does Amy have extras? She looks hot!
    Amy has been reported on here before. Isn't she known as the troll / gremlin / goblin lady? I'm pretty sure she's the one. Maybe you were being sarcastic about her being hot? But I see something totally the opposite. And would hardly call it a good option.

  6. #24623

    Looks are deceiving.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drews4  [View Original Post]
    Does Amy have extras? She looks hot!
    Amy has been reported on here before. Isn't she known as the troll / gremlin / goblin lady? I'm pretty sure she's the one. Maybe you were being sarcastic about her being hot? But I see something totally the opposite. And would hardly call it a good option.

  7. #24622

    Amy

    [QUOTE=TeeTime69;5810453]https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/b...443238642.html[/QUO
    Nice to see a possibility on the east side!!

  8. #24621

    Any are

    Does Amy have extras? She looks hot!

  9. #24620

    Day spa

    Recently read a review and tried it out. For the first few minutes I was convinced that it would be promising. My experience does not agree with the posters review. I do not recommend. Very little offered. Rushed, a lot of complaining. Price point does not meet services expected.

  10. #24619

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by RayLatoole  [View Original Post]
    Happen to know what city?. There's a Sara down near ft Myers that's fantastic.
    There is also a Sara that is a new arrival in the magical city of Orlando where anything and everything is on the table. (Pardon the pun).

  11. #24618

    Petite bilingual

    Anyone seen her? She offers nuru and tantra so I'm guessing a HJ is on the table but maybe not.

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/b...451968430.html

  12. #24617
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrillskr  [View Original Post]
    Reviewed previously on the forum several times.
    Yep, same person. Easily close to 70 years old.

  13. #24616
    Quote Originally Posted by CouchExeter  [View Original Post]
    After reading the opinions here, and I mentioned I pass the place to and from a work location, I will pass it up and keep visiting my regulars, although I do agree that Chino Loco is fantastic food. Try the Elote Fries. Outstanding!
    It's a sad day when I recommend an actual taco over the pink taco. I agree on the fries. They are great.

  14. #24615
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 739

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Grinder264  [View Original Post]
    Texted Faith. She said she doesn't do this and doesn't know anyone who does. And I didn't even mention the HE part LOL.

    Interested in AmyR's contact info as well.
    https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/b...443238642.html

  15. #24614

    Chino Loco Highland Rebalance

    Quote Originally Posted by FloppyMcStiffy  [View Original Post]
    If you do go, get yourself a taco from Chino Loco down the street. It will be far better than the experience at rebalance.
    After reading the opinions here, and I mentioned I pass the place to and from a work location, I will pass it up and keep visiting my regulars, although I do agree that Chino Loco is fantastic food. Try the Elote Fries. Outstanding!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape