Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #48294
    Quote Originally Posted by Williaro28  [View Original Post]
    Got a gift to a message envy. Worth it trying to get extras? Anybody had any luck at one? I'm guessing no but figured it was worth a shot.
    Forget it. Franchise owners would fire anyone in a NY minute for fear of losing their license.

    I went once and — not expecting extras — completely undressed and was laying on my stomach when the the massage therapist returned. When she walked in she gasped, told me to put on my underwear—and when she returned, would only massage me through a sheet.

  2. #48293
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Williaro28  [View Original Post]
    Got a gift to a message envy. Worth it trying to get extras? Anybody had any luck at one? I'm guessing no but figured it was worth a shot.
    Definitely not and they would likely ask you to leave.

  3. #48292
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Linda or CiCi from the old Mini Massage. The new girls are ok but the previous staff was more accomplished.

    In the finer art of massage.
    Cici went back to China. Linda got married, not sure if she is still in the business.

  4. #48291
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Linda or CiCi from the old Mini Massage. The new girls are ok but the previous staff was more accomplished.

    In the finer art of massage.
    They both moved away, Linda is in Kentucky I believe and Cici went back to China.

  5. #48290

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Minitor77  [View Original Post]
    This is one by Jimmy Macs?
    Yes it is.

  6. #48289

    Mini Massage

    Does anyone know what happened to Linda or CiCi from the old Mini Massage. The new girls are ok but the previous staff was more accomplished.

    In the finer art of massage.

  7. #48288

    Q Barrett

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    You are right. That Q has been closed since May of 2013. The Q that Massage Awesome is talking about is on South Cobb Drive and is on the right as you head toward 285. It has been there for years too but nowhere near the quality of the old Q on Barrett.
    Luxury Massage is now located in the shopping center where Q used to be, although it's not in the same suite.

  8. #48287
    Quote Originally Posted by Minitor77  [View Original Post]
    Is that the one by Jimmy Macs?
    Yes, that's correct.

  9. #48286

    Stupid question

    Got a gift to a message envy. Worth it trying to get extras? Anybody had any luck at one? I'm guessing no but figured it was worth a shot.

  10. #48285
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    There was always only two girls whenever I came in: Joanna and Cindy. Joanna was BBW, always wore a black and white dress. Used to get a massage from one girl then on the flip if the other girl wasn't busy she'd come in and I get a 2 girl HJ. I only extra I had to pay was the tip and not the 4 hand price. I miss Cindy: short, OK looking, had a cute little bubble butt and wore thongs under her dress. They both spoke Spanish because they told me that they usually get Latino construction workers coming in for massages. I may go to Q one day to see who is there. Hopefully the ugly bulldog looking woman has been long gone.
    That jogged my memory. I think I used to fuck Cindy or at least get a BBBJ from her. And yes, I do remember that they spoke Spanish for their Latino customers.

  11. #48284

    Q Massage Smyrna

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    I know about the Q Massage in Smyrna. Years ago I'd get BBFS but the ladies were two-baggers.
    There was always only two girls whenever I came in: Joanna and Cindy. Joanna was BBW, always wore a black and white dress. Used to get a massage from one girl then on the flip if the other girl wasn't busy she'd come in and I get a 2 girl HJ. I only extra I had to pay was the tip and not the 4 hand price. I miss Cindy: short, OK looking, had a cute little bubble butt and wore thongs under her dress. They both spoke Spanish because they told me that they usually get Latino construction workers coming in for massages. I may go to Q one day to see who is there. Hopefully the ugly bulldog looking woman has been long gone.

  12. #48283
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    I know about the Q Massage in Smyrna. Years ago I'd get BBFS but the ladies were two-baggers.
    There was always only two girls whenever I came in: Joanna and Cindy. Joanna was BBW, always wore a black and white dress. Used to get a massage from one girl then on the flip if the other girl wasn't busy she'd come in and I get a 2 girl HJ. I only extra I had to pay was the tip and not the 4 hand price. I miss Cindy: short, OK looking, had a cute little bubble butt and wore thongs under her dress. They both spoke Spanish because they told me that they usually get Latino construction workers coming in for massages. I may go to Q one day to see who is there. Hopefully the ugly bulldog looking woman has been long gone.

  13. #48282
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    In Marrietta a few days back. Sasha, this time, New Massage did a good job and sent me on my way smiling. Very little talking $. 2 OTD.
    This is a good option if Wellness is too busy, as it's right down the road next to Jimmy Macs. I liked the 4 hand I had here along with the table shower.

  14. #48281

    Kiwi

    I went to Kiwi in Norcross last fall. Saw Ashley an adorable brunet with a neck tattoo. She spoke spoke better English me, didn't rush and was a lot of fun. I have been by Kiwi and it looks closed. Anyone know what happened? Any intel on Ashley? Know of anywhere with American girls?

  15. #48280

    New

    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    In Marrietta a few days back. Sasha, this time, New Massage did a good job and sent me on my way smiling. Very little talking $. 2 OTD.
    Is that the one by Jimmy Macs?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape