Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 579 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 79 479 529 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 629 679 1079 1579 ... LastLast
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 31837
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23167
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacr398  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed of this girl today. She leaves in the morning. She's in town from Dallas, and is pricey, but she's the hottest girl I've dreamed of in awhile.

    Pros: incredibly hot. About 5'5", long blonde hair, tightest body I've touched in awhile. Body like a short model. Very sweet with just the right amount of conversation. Plenty of mutual touching and no crazy rules.

    Cons: everything is covered, which for the price is kind of a bummer. She doesn't state that in her ads. For the price she should be GFE. But I decided to just go with it because it's been awhile.

    I honestly get the feeling if she was local, she would GFE with repeat clients, she's that friendly. But unfortunately she leaves tomorrow. Would repeat as long as I didn't have to buy gas the same day.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mskali66
    She ain't even worth $$ a hour.

  2. #23166
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateSkul  [View Original Post]
    If that's the hottest girl you have seen then you have not really seen any hot Girls in Nashville. You will definitely get much hotter for 400 here. She is definitely not a $500 girl.
    I didn't say she was the hottest girl I've seen. And she was $3, not $5.

  3. #23165
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    Good review though I am sorry you spent $200 for a bad case of blue balls.
    Thanks. Seriously have had it with the environment in Nashville.

  4. #23164

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by Daboyz22  [View Original Post]
    Are the pictures current? I know drugs can take their toll.
    The pictures are current.

  5. #23163
    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    Brooke is a real sweetheart and and good fuck. She enjoys pleasing a man. I liked her better when she was slim and trim and finer than frog hair. The rates she is currently asking is too high. I grandfathered myself at the rate is was asking when she first came to the hobby and she has never questioned it. The drugs have really done a number on her, but she is still sweet.
    Are the pictures current? I know drugs can take their toll.

  6. #23162

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by HydiHunk  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    Need review on this one. Has anyone had an experience. Any input is appreciated.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...338/6154389353

    Thanks.
    Brooke is a real sweetheart and and good fuck. She enjoys pleasing a man. I liked her better when she was slim and trim and finer than frog hair. The rates she is currently asking is too high. I grandfathered myself at the rate is was asking when she first came to the hobby and she has never questioned it. The drugs have really done a number on her, but she is still sweet.

  7. #23161

    Dallas girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Lacr398  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed of this girl today. She leaves in the morning. She's in town from Dallas, and is pricey, but she's the hottest girl I've dreamed of in awhile.

    Pros: incredibly hot. About 5'5", long blonde hair, tightest body I've touched in awhile. Body like a short model. Very sweet with just the right amount of conversation. Plenty of mutual touching and no crazy rules.

    Cons: everything is covered, which for the price is kind of a bummer. She doesn't state that in her ads. For the price she should be GFE. But I decided to just go with it because it's been awhile.

    I honestly get the feeling if she was local, she would GFE with repeat clients, she's that friendly. But unfortunately she leaves tomorrow. Would repeat as long as I didn't have to buy gas the same day.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mskali66
    If that's the hottest girl you have seen then you have not really seen any hot Girls in Nashville. You will definitely get much hotter for 400 here. She is definitely not a $500 girl.

  8. #23160

    Brooke

    Hello all,

    Need review on this one. Has anyone had an experience. Any input is appreciated.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...338/6154389353

    Thanks.

  9. #23159

    Kali or Aurora

    Dreamed of this girl today. She leaves in the morning. She's in town from Dallas, and is pricey, but she's the hottest girl I've dreamed of in awhile.

    Pros: incredibly hot. About 5'5", long blonde hair, tightest body I've touched in awhile. Body like a short model. Very sweet with just the right amount of conversation. Plenty of mutual touching and no crazy rules.

    Cons: everything is covered, which for the price is kind of a bummer. She doesn't state that in her ads. For the price she should be GFE. But I decided to just go with it because it's been awhile.

    I honestly get the feeling if she was local, she would GFE with repeat clients, she's that friendly. But unfortunately she leaves tomorrow. Would repeat as long as I didn't have to buy gas the same day.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mskali66

  10. #23158
    Quote Originally Posted by BobsAndVagene  [View Original Post]
    $. 40 half, $$ hr.
    Thanks. I sent you a PM.

  11. #23157
    Quote Originally Posted by Daboyz22  [View Original Post]
    Many thanks. I will try to see her this week. What was the damage if I may ask?
    $. 40 half, $$ hr.

  12. #23156
    Quote Originally Posted by BobsAndVagene  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. Clean, apartment, not a hotel. GFE. She's definitely a night owl, so, early mornings or evenings is best time to reach out. I've reviewed her before under Christian. She can be a tad scatter brained, but once the fun starts she gets into it. The only negative I have had was, saw her a couple of months ago and she had a broken her arm and had a cast on and didn't tell me, but even then she still wanted to please. But she's probably healed up by now. She's legit.
    Many thanks. I will try to see her this week. What was the damage if I may ask?

  13. #23155
    Quote Originally Posted by Daboyz22  [View Original Post]
    Any help with this one? I don't have a name in the ad so can't search.

    She looks like my type but would like more info.

    Thanks fellow mongers.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/76489897
    She's legit. Clean, apartment, not a hotel. GFE. She's definitely a night owl, so, early mornings or evenings is best time to reach out. I've reviewed her before under Christian. She can be a tad scatter brained, but once the fun starts she gets into it. The only negative I have had was, saw her a couple of months ago and she had a broken her arm and had a cast on and didn't tell me, but even then she still wanted to please. But she's probably healed up by now. She's legit.

  14. #23154

    Help with MILF

    Any help with this one? I don't have a name in the ad so can't search.

    She looks like my type but would like more info.

    Thanks fellow mongers.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/76489897

  15. #23153

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by SensitiveGuy82  [View Original Post]
    I tried to visit Mia last fall, but when I arrived she ghosted me while I sat in the hotel parking lot. I literally stuck around for 20 minutes and decided not to stick around. This surprised me since the setup ahead of time was easy and I was looking forward to a great visit. Oh well, there are other fish in the sea.
    I have seen Mia 3 times. All were great experiences. She is at the top of my A-List. I adore her and will see her again soon. Communication was very difficult the first time I saw her and almost threw in the towel, but I'm glad that I didn't. I've been ghosted by many providers and it is very painful when the window of opportunity is narrow. There are many others out there and the good ones stay busy.

    Steve.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape