Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 569 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 69 469 519 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 619 669 1069 1569 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,535 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18402

    Katy

    Saw Katy yesterday, she is a sexy and pretty Russian girl. Had a great time, amazing service. Going to see her again before she leaves for sure.

  2. #18401

    On SA too

    Quote Originally Posted by Happiness66  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her many times. Both when she was with her old agency and recently as an Indy. She's super petite and pretty blonde. Seems to enjoy what she does. She's always offered multi pop, BBBJCIM and CFS very GFE.
    She was on SA for a while too. I never got with her, my fault, but she seemed like a sweetheart back then.

  3. #18400

    DM for more info

    I can't post her number due to site policy but I had the pleasure of trying out a newbie who stays by 70th / Jeffrey Ave. I met her on tinder, and she is doing cheap 75 $ dates for FS but she seems negotiable to a 60. A bit naive and cool to hang out Hygiene needs a work. We did a quick car date and seem kinda suspecious when getting in my car. Almost like she was trying to snatch and run off. However, she eventually cooled down. (can't say the same for her b. O.) You are more than welcome to try her as she's a good deal for someone looking for a qv at a cheap price. She will request food tho or cigs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 217bbb291fefe0f09e6d4fa3db63e65d8787af16-14.jpg‎   aab1c34b2c99947a33a7b82c00b848b774d5606f-14.jpg‎  

  4. #18399
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkow70  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the intel man and sorry to hear that. Was considering seeing her. She seems unstable on twitter. See her Tryst is now down. LOL. Buyer beware!
    She is still there, just changer the URL: https://tryst.link/escort/luckystarrs.

    I texted with her several times and she seems like nice gal, but our schedules never worked.

  5. #18398
    Quote Originally Posted by FreckleHunter2  [View Original Post]
    Don't see Lucky from Tryst.

    Don't see Lucky from Tryst https://tryst.link/escort/lucky888..

    I asked to meet in a public way with clothing request. She agreed to my scenario. She wanted to be paid up front. We agreed to go back to my place but she never showed. I'm putting this out there as a service announcement. Her twitter is at angel_ic333. I'm not looking for responses. She does videos and * She looks good but she ripped me off good.
    Thanks for the intel man and sorry to hear that. Was considering seeing her. She seems unstable on twitter. See her Tryst is now down. LOL. Buyer beware!

  6. #18397
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Nah, not her. CLM Audrey is a lot slimmer and less busty.
    Thanks for the Intel.

  7. #18396

    Who are you talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by PghTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember Rachel from Michelle's? Hairy as hell Jewish girl, she was sweet and so much fun. Nobody could swallow like her, and she came like crazy from DATY.
    Does she still work? Who are you talking about?

  8. #18395

    Katy

    Quote Originally Posted by JWankxxx  [View Original Post]
    Looks interesting. Would appreciate some guidance. Anyone seen Katy, see is coning tomorrow?

    www.llchicago.escortbook.com
    I want to say I've seen her before, either that or it was Karina. Pics are not very accurate either way, she's a little bit bigger than whatever girl is there, but enthusiastic 69 and the LL girls have always been down for a second pop if you have it in you! At least in my experience.

  9. #18394

    I like her a lot

    https://annabellechi.escortbook.com/

    She has reviews going back to 2014.

    Use to work with an agency. UGH.

    I've seen her 4 times. Always on time and responds to emails very fast.

    Schedule up well in advance.

    Very light on make up (Fine with me).

    Really likes DATY or is a very good actress LOL.

    Great head game.

    To sum things up, I like her a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Word1234  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any exp with Annabelle?

    https://www.slixa.com/illinois/chicago/annabelle-68

  10. #18393

    Annabelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Word1234  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any exp with Annabelle?

    https://www.slixa.com/illinois/chicago/annabelle-68
    I've seen her many times. Both when she was with her old agency and recently as an Indy. She's super petite and pretty blonde. Seems to enjoy what she does. She's always offered multi pop, BBBJCIM and CFS very GFE.

  11. #18392
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 6

    She's great!

    Quote Originally Posted by Word1234  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any exp with Annabelle?

    https://www.slixa.com/illinois/chicago/annabelle-68
    I met with her when she was still with Michelle's agency before she went independent. She was a steal back then. I'd hit it again at her new rates.

  12. #18391
    Has anyone had any exp with Annabelle?

    https://www.slixa.com/illinois/chicago/annabelle-68

  13. #18390
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiguyxxx  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her but she got very weird and upset. You should follow her twitter to get an idea of her attitude. She's very pretty, though I could definitely live without the armpit hair and maybe a trimmer Bush, but to each their own. At those rates you really need to be at the top of your game.
    Don't see Lucky from Tryst.

    Don't see Lucky from Tryst https://tryst.link/escort/lucky888..

    I asked to meet in a public way with clothing request. She agreed to my scenario. She wanted to be paid up front. We agreed to go back to my place but she never showed. I'm putting this out there as a service announcement. Her twitter is at angel_ic333. I'm not looking for responses. She does videos and * She looks good but she ripped me off good.

  14. #18389
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMann82  [View Original Post]
    I'm clearly in the minority here but I love seeing hair, it's so fucking rare these days that I actually hope for it.

    The street girls tend to have it but it's more of a street thing.

    Pits, not a problem.
    I like some fur too. Not a "the more the better" fan like on a totally natural Chinese gal, but love a nice landing strip or well trimmed Bush. So sexy to find, but yes seems to be the unicorn these days.

    TP.

  15. #18388

    Any info?

    Looks interesting. Would appreciate some guidance. Anyone seen Katy, see is coning tomorrow?

    www.llchicago.escortbook.com

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape