Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 906 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 406 806 856 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 956 1006 1406 1906 ... LastLast
Results 13,576 to 13,590 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17237
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    https://durham-nc.skipthegames.com/f...1/548516739811

  2. #17236

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Flockshepherd  [View Original Post]
    I'll ask the question earlier asked. Has anybody seen Paula? I've tried twice and failed, both times my fault. She advertises as being on 55 in Durham. First time I tried she gave me an address which I realized, while on the way, that it was in Braggtown. I opted out halfway there. Second time she gave the address of a place on 55 but said she wasn't there yet but on the way. I waited in the parking lot for 20 minutes. Then asked where she was. She replied that she was in the parking lot and would I like to come help her and a man friend move into the room. Pass. Did I miss an opportunity or dodge a bullet?
    Do you have a link?

  3. #17235

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay28  [View Original Post]
    Where is she going?
    Who are you talking about?

  4. #17234
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangs55  [View Original Post]
    She is real. I saw her a week or so ago. Not a bad time, but she was really strung out due to demons. She was also extremely paranoid. Just giving me her room number was a challenge. Besides all that, she is sweet and does give a fairly good BBBJ. I haven't decided if I will see her again, but I will at least think about it due to the talent around at the moment. If you are kind to her, she may be worth it under the circumstances.
    She asked me 40 deposit. Will not see her, thanks.

  5. #17233
    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatTime  [View Original Post]
    After reading all these, a small part of me wants to reach out just to see the crazy show. Sounds very entertaining.
    Nah man this one is certifiable. Flips out over nothing. Best to keep your number from being associated with such an unstable person. I look forward to seeing what their next rebrand looks like so I can warn about it but won't talk to them again LOL.

  6. #17232

    Just for fun and curiosity

    Quote Originally Posted by OysterShell  [View Original Post]
    I can't tell you what a relief it is to read this. I had the exact same experience and it was BANANAS! One question. A question I thought was pretty fair and has never elicited a poor response from anyone else. Led to the most insane string of verbal diarrhea I've ever seen. What made me laugh was, I wasn't responding to any of her texts, and yet almost every one of them ended with her telling me to leave her alone! I wasn't saying anything! Wow. That was wacky.

    Anyway, stay safe friends!
    After reading all these, a small part of me wants to reach out just to see the crazy show. Sounds very entertaining.

  7. #17231

    Lilah James

    Crazy, right? I wonder if she just copies and pastes the same cryptic texts. This girl is a wack job.

    Quote Originally Posted by OysterShell  [View Original Post]
    I can't tell you what a relief it is to read this. I had the exact same experience and it was BANANAS! One question. A question I thought was pretty fair and has never elicited a poor response from anyone else. Led to the most insane string of verbal diarrhea I've ever seen. What made me laugh was, I wasn't responding to any of her texts, and yet almost every one of them ended with her telling me to leave her alone! I wasn't saying anything! Wow. That was wacky.

    Anyway, stay safe friends!

  8. #17230

    Paula

    Quote Originally Posted by Flockshepherd  [View Original Post]
    I'll ask the question earlier asked. Has anybody seen Paula? I've tried twice and failed, both times my fault. She advertises as being on 55 in Durham. First time I tried she gave me an address which I realized, while on the way, that it was in Braggtown. I opted out halfway there. Second time she gave the address of a place on 55 but said she wasn't there yet but on the way. I waited in the parking lot for 20 minutes. Then asked where she was. She replied that she was in the parking lot and would I like to come help her and a man friend move into the room. Pass. Did I miss an opportunity or dodge a bullet?
    She is real. I saw her a week or so ago. Not a bad time, but she was really strung out due to demons. She was also extremely paranoid. Just giving me her room number was a challenge. Besides all that, she is sweet and does give a fairly good BBBJ. I haven't decided if I will see her again, but I will at least think about it due to the talent around at the moment. If you are kind to her, she may be worth it under the circumstances.

  9. #17229

    Yep. Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter49  [View Original Post]
    This one is a waste of time. No knowledge of P-411. Also erratic communication. Wanted me to send a picture with four fingers held up. I declined at that point Many texts and time on my end mainly because she claimed full GFE.
    I can't tell you what a relief it is to read this. I had the exact same experience and it was BANANAS! One question. A question I thought was pretty fair and has never elicited a poor response from anyone else. Led to the most insane string of verbal diarrhea I've ever seen. What made me laugh was, I wasn't responding to any of her texts, and yet almost every one of them ended with her telling me to leave her alone! I wasn't saying anything! Wow. That was wacky.

    Anyway, stay safe friends!

  10. #17228

  11. #17227

    Eros Latinas

    So many "Brazilian -Colombian" ads on eros and a few when I search the phone# either get zero results or a number to a business out of state. I assume that means they aren't real. Anyone had any recent experience with the same issue.

  12. #17226
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattie  [View Original Post]
    She's leaving tomorrow. The pictures are real and she is GFE The price of entry is 250/200/150. You will not be disappointed. Nice hotel too off Wake Forest. No not the Extended Stay LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/75822142 I will say it again. The pics are real. Soooo don't say there are no good providers here unless it's more than you want to spend and that I understand.

    Nattie.
    Where is she going?

  13. #17225

    Thanks For you Advice Saving My Money!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nattie  [View Original Post]
    Like my man Seeker said. No. Just no. There are so many Latina options here at half the price point but you do have to do a little digging. See my last post.

    Nattie.
    Thanks For you Advice Saving My Money!!

  14. #17224

    Eros latina

    Like my man Seeker said. No. Just no. There are so many Latina options here at half the price point but you do have to do a little digging. See my last post.

    Nattie.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Thought: don't spend 400 on an airbrushed WG.

  15. #17223

    Latina Valentina

    She's leaving tomorrow. The pictures are real and she is GFE The price of entry is 250/200/150. You will not be disappointed. Nice hotel too off Wake Forest. No not the Extended Stay LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/75822142 I will say it again. The pics are real. Soooo don't say there are no good providers here unless it's more than you want to spend and that I understand.

    Nattie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape