Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #955

    Best place for FS - CTM or other?

    I want to thank those of you who PMd me in response to my earlier post about CTM. I am finally off to the City in a few hours for business and will be returning frequently over the next few months. I'm looking for the right places to go for both real massage and release massage if you know what I mean.

    My first order of business will be a release massage - hopefully FS. Would you all recommend CTM? What about any other places? As an amateur to the Chicago area just reading the board, CTM seems like the best shot. Any info on places running under the radar would be great (would love to find a FS apartment in Chinatown with younger gals if that's available).

    Thanks in advance for whatever intel you pass along. If you're ever in Tampa and need some detailed info from me, I'll be happy to return the favor.

    Thanks!

  2. #954
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener
    The magic word is Franklins not Jacksons
    Umm ya...Been there, done that. Told massage only.

    All 3 times.

    And I am really fucking good at this now.

  3. #953

    Review-Mary

    I've seen Mary 2 times the 1st time was the jacuzzi and massage although I was hard during the front part of the massage, she did't offer do do any extras, the 2nd time basically the same thing except this time she asked me if I wanted to cum so basically I had to self service myself although she was rubbing/playing with my sack and it felt like she was masaging the bottom of my cock because I felt my foreskin come down while she was playing with my sack. She maybe in her last 40's to early 50's but she does have a nice little body on her again not bad for 65 although I tipped her an extra 20 but I was hoping to get her nude in the hottub with me guys if you can accomplish this let me know what I have to do thanks!

  4. #952

    Massage by Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by George W. Bush
    Is she the only one working there? I saw the ad too, but she looked a little old for my tastes. I'm puzzled as to how someone can't be good at HJ, but maybe it's because I practice a couple of times a day on myself.
    Did you tip her, or was the 65 all inclusive?
    She's the only one there. Yes I did tip her 35. I figured, she was very nice and hospitable. She even gave me a bottle of water on my way out.

  5. #951

    Massage by mary

    Is she the only one working there? I saw the ad too, but she looked a little old for my tastes. I'm puzzled as to how someone can't be good at HJ, but maybe it's because I practice a couple of times a day on myself.
    Did you tip her, or was the 65 all inclusive?

  6. #950

    Massage by Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaSearch
    Has anyone tried this place yet that is advertising on CL? It looks interesting. Whenever the ad says, "no blocked calls" it makes me think extras are available.

    Massage by Mary

    - Huge Hot Tub / Lots of Jets

    Craigslist Clients Only Special $65

    http://www.hairmastercafe.com/

    Appointments Only
    7 days 10 AM to 8 PM
    3701 West Montrose
    This place has what it advertises. The jacuzzi was great and the massage was one of the best I've had. She uses hot (avocado) oil and does all the hot towels in the end. I started uncovered and ended uncovered and there was a lot of teasing with the boys during the massage. When prompted, she actually would pour oil for you on your stick, but she would encourage you to do self service. With much convincing, I was able to convince her to do the HS but she was not really good at it, so I endend up doing it myself. (By the way, Mary is Asian in her mid 50s, it that really matters)

    All in all, with the price tag of 65, I think its all worth it!

  7. #949

    "Old" Edens Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Raoul Duke
    At one point, at an old location several years ago, they had one or two girls from 34 working there. Ironically, about three months ago, I ran into a girl at Eden that I use to see in Rockford back in the 90s. Man, I don't think I've made that drive in seven years.
    I really liked the old Edens Location. It was hard to find the first time, but I got a really good recommendation from another provider. The friend that worked there was named Jacqui or Jackie. She was blond, nice cans, acne scars, but a very fun time. On my list of ATF. I lost that even. Anybody remember her?

    I haven't been up there in a long time (not since they moved). I tried finding the new place once, but I ran out of time. I used to have her cell number, but it's long gone now.

  8. #948
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener
    They wont just answer the door. there is no receptionist. There is no one there unless you make an appt. The girls wait for the phone call, and then go and wait for the customer. They run an ad in the reader so you can find the phone number there.
    Thanks for the heads up. I might try this place.

  9. #947

    After Hot Tub Massage By Mary

    Has anyone tried this place yet that is advertising on CL? It looks interesting. Whenever the ad says, "no blocked calls" it makes me think extras are available.

    Massage by Mary

    - Huge Hot Tub / Lots of Jets

    Craigslist Clients Only Special $65

    http://www.hairmastercafe.com/

    Appointments Only
    7 days 10 AM to 8 PM
    3701 West Montrose

  10. #946

    7633 N. Milwaukee Ave - Niles

    TOFTT at this place tonight. They are advertising on CL as "Relax after a rough week at work *Professional massage* Special"

    Swedish 1h $45
    Hawaiian1h $50
    Combination (mixed Swedish + Deep Tissue) 1h $60

    Price was right, but they are completely legit. Not even any teasing. I seriously doubt any extras are available at this place. The therapists are hot, and the massage was good, but I think that's all you'll get at this place.

    Since I look for legit places where extras are available, I try new places like this from time to time when they show up on CL. I like the challenge of trying to leave a legit place with a smile on my face after a nice handshake.

    I also called the Gingers Girls place that advertises on CL, but I didn't bother because of some negative reports I've read from others about that place.

  11. #945

    Ctm

    They wont just answer the door. there is no receptionist. There is no one there unless you make an appt. The girls wait for the phone call, and then go and wait for the customer. They run an ad in the reader so you can find the phone number there.

  12. #944

    Creative Therapies Massage

    224-388-8009

    Quote Originally Posted by Palms
    Can anyone private message me the number to CTM. I broke my phone and don't have their card still. I have been by there a few times but can't seem to catch anyone there.

    Thanks

  13. #943

    Ctm

    Can anyone private message me the number to CTM. I broke my phone and don't have their card still. I have been by there a few times but can't seem to catch anyone there.

    Thanks

  14. #942

    Eden

    At 1. 5 a visit, I try to steer clear of this place, but sometimes logic flies out the window. Stopped in and had three choices, I went with Sasha. I've seen her once before. J-Lo butt, which I'm not really into, but cute face, friendly personality and she was the most attractive of the bunch. No table at this location, just the round futon. I'd hate to see that thing under a black light.

    Anyhow, badabing badabang, got the standard fare and I was out the door.

    Eden had some pretty hot chicas at one time, but I haven't seen any in quite awhile. At one point, at an old location several years ago, they had one or two girls from 34 working there. Ironically, about three months ago, I ran into a girl at Eden that I use to see in Rockford back in the 90s. Man, I don't think I've made that drive in seven years.

  15. #941

    Ctm

    Decided to give CTM a shot and I'm glad that I did. One of the best therapeutic massages, and there were no disappointments at the end. She worked every little kink out of me. Great value for the money. I'd peg her in her late thirties and not bad on the eyes. I typically prefer therapists under 30, but the woman at CTM made up for it with quality service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape