Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 909 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 409 809 859 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 959 1009 1409 1909 ... LastLast
Results 13,621 to 13,635 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17192

    Just for fun and curiosity

    Quote Originally Posted by OysterShell  [View Original Post]
    I can't tell you what a relief it is to read this. I had the exact same experience and it was BANANAS! One question. A question I thought was pretty fair and has never elicited a poor response from anyone else. Led to the most insane string of verbal diarrhea I've ever seen. What made me laugh was, I wasn't responding to any of her texts, and yet almost every one of them ended with her telling me to leave her alone! I wasn't saying anything! Wow. That was wacky.

    Anyway, stay safe friends!
    After reading all these, a small part of me wants to reach out just to see the crazy show. Sounds very entertaining.

  2. #17191

    Lilah James

    Crazy, right? I wonder if she just copies and pastes the same cryptic texts. This girl is a wack job.

    Quote Originally Posted by OysterShell  [View Original Post]
    I can't tell you what a relief it is to read this. I had the exact same experience and it was BANANAS! One question. A question I thought was pretty fair and has never elicited a poor response from anyone else. Led to the most insane string of verbal diarrhea I've ever seen. What made me laugh was, I wasn't responding to any of her texts, and yet almost every one of them ended with her telling me to leave her alone! I wasn't saying anything! Wow. That was wacky.

    Anyway, stay safe friends!

  3. #17190

    Paula

    Quote Originally Posted by Flockshepherd  [View Original Post]
    I'll ask the question earlier asked. Has anybody seen Paula? I've tried twice and failed, both times my fault. She advertises as being on 55 in Durham. First time I tried she gave me an address which I realized, while on the way, that it was in Braggtown. I opted out halfway there. Second time she gave the address of a place on 55 but said she wasn't there yet but on the way. I waited in the parking lot for 20 minutes. Then asked where she was. She replied that she was in the parking lot and would I like to come help her and a man friend move into the room. Pass. Did I miss an opportunity or dodge a bullet?
    She is real. I saw her a week or so ago. Not a bad time, but she was really strung out due to demons. She was also extremely paranoid. Just giving me her room number was a challenge. Besides all that, she is sweet and does give a fairly good BBBJ. I haven't decided if I will see her again, but I will at least think about it due to the talent around at the moment. If you are kind to her, she may be worth it under the circumstances.

  4. #17189

    Yep. Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter49  [View Original Post]
    This one is a waste of time. No knowledge of P-411. Also erratic communication. Wanted me to send a picture with four fingers held up. I declined at that point Many texts and time on my end mainly because she claimed full GFE.
    I can't tell you what a relief it is to read this. I had the exact same experience and it was BANANAS! One question. A question I thought was pretty fair and has never elicited a poor response from anyone else. Led to the most insane string of verbal diarrhea I've ever seen. What made me laugh was, I wasn't responding to any of her texts, and yet almost every one of them ended with her telling me to leave her alone! I wasn't saying anything! Wow. That was wacky.

    Anyway, stay safe friends!

  5. #17188

  6. #17187

    Eros Latinas

    So many "Brazilian -Colombian" ads on eros and a few when I search the phone# either get zero results or a number to a business out of state. I assume that means they aren't real. Anyone had any recent experience with the same issue.

  7. #17186
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattie  [View Original Post]
    She's leaving tomorrow. The pictures are real and she is GFE The price of entry is 250/200/150. You will not be disappointed. Nice hotel too off Wake Forest. No not the Extended Stay LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/75822142 I will say it again. The pics are real. Soooo don't say there are no good providers here unless it's more than you want to spend and that I understand.

    Nattie.
    Where is she going?

  8. #17185

    Thanks For you Advice Saving My Money!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nattie  [View Original Post]
    Like my man Seeker said. No. Just no. There are so many Latina options here at half the price point but you do have to do a little digging. See my last post.

    Nattie.
    Thanks For you Advice Saving My Money!!

  9. #17184

    Eros latina

    Like my man Seeker said. No. Just no. There are so many Latina options here at half the price point but you do have to do a little digging. See my last post.

    Nattie.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Thought: don't spend 400 on an airbrushed WG.

  10. #17183

    Latina Valentina

    She's leaving tomorrow. The pictures are real and she is GFE The price of entry is 250/200/150. You will not be disappointed. Nice hotel too off Wake Forest. No not the Extended Stay LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/75822142 I will say it again. The pics are real. Soooo don't say there are no good providers here unless it's more than you want to spend and that I understand.

    Nattie.

  11. #17182

    Paula

    I'll ask the question earlier asked. Has anybody seen Paula? I've tried twice and failed, both times my fault. She advertises as being on 55 in Durham. First time I tried she gave me an address which I realized, while on the way, that it was in Braggtown. I opted out halfway there. Second time she gave the address of a place on 55 but said she wasn't there yet but on the way. I waited in the parking lot for 20 minutes. Then asked where she was. She replied that she was in the parking lot and would I like to come help her and a man friend move into the room. Pass. Did I miss an opportunity or dodge a bullet?

  12. #17181

    Just no

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramiro6639  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

    I am Planning to visit below Girl and her donation is 400 $ for 1 hr. Please Share your thoughts if you had met her.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...2.htm?cat=6192
    I second PleasureSeeker. Don't do it. Is it possible she could be the proverbial unicorn and be worth 400. Maybe, but just like real unicorns, when is the last time you found one?

  13. #17180

    Foreign Babe

    Anyone seen this one? No name on ad so couldn't really search.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/551921934703

  14. #17179
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramiro6639  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

    I am Planning to visit below Girl and her donation is 400 $ for 1 hr. Please Share your thoughts if you had met her.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...2.htm?cat=6192
    Thought: don't spend 400 on an airbrushed WG.

  15. #17178
    She is good. Great head (covered) and phat ass. I only hit her from the back and it never fails. She wants you to feel good so that you will repeat. I think she maybe bigger than some of the pics but when you behind her, who cares. Just get your nut.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rarare  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any review on redbone candy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/76282983

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape