Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 317 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 4755
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3855

    Do You and Your Wife or SO Have The Same Doctor?

    Quote Originally Posted by Baller55  [View Original Post]
    But using your primary means it's part of your medical records. With all the online access / portals available you risk your wife seeing you got tested for stds. If you don't have online access all it takes is your insurance I'd, an email and your personal DOB / info which you wife will have and they can see all your records.

    It's best just to spend the $100-$200 and get it done discreetly. Or you can always use the city and just pay $40.
    If you get a STD panel by your primary doctor that you share with wife or significant other and it comes up positive, then your Dr. Has to test her too. Your Dr. Has to tell her what she's testing for too, and why!

  2. #3854

    Not a smart idea

    Quote Originally Posted by UCBaja2  [View Original Post]
    I just ask my primary to add the STD panel since I get labs done every six months. They're not the morality police and are forbidden by law to tell your wife (if you use the same primary doc). I straight up tell my doc that I've had sex with sex workers and would like to get tested. No questions asked.
    But using your primary means it's part of your medical records. With all the online access / portals available you risk your wife seeing you got tested for stds. If you don't have online access all it takes is your insurance I'd, an email and your personal DOB / info which you wife will have and they can see all your records.

    It's best just to spend the $100-$200 and get it done discreetly. Or you can always use the city and just pay $40.

  3. #3853

    Remembering "retired" ones

    For anyone looking for an alternate GILF:

    Here's one that I remembered.

    She had pretty good entertaining ads with music videos.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...40-80/18943666
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fkSXq1.jpg‎   YlNedY.jpg‎   Ei3hPx.jpg‎  

  4. #3852

    "Gold"

    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusKahn  [View Original Post]
    There is no wonder that the Gold in the latest praised and well reported on AMP Gold Mine is eventually going to change. It is very difficult for even the best providers to be at 100% of their game for 100% of their customers 100% of the time. Especially when they are well advertised, very popular, busy, and hailed as the latest greatest hot spot. It is even difficult for them to perform a perfect visit every time with the same Monger who is obviously going back for more of the magic.

    The special talent and chemistry everyone has been raving about can't possibly be for every Monger who enters their domain. This why it is easy to understand why some Mongers are talking about lesser experiences, and even disappointment in rare cases.

    Consider what's happening. A stellar review comes to the forum. Mongers line up to enjoy the offerings. More mongers show up and the place gets very busy. Is anyone really surprised with all this action, attention, and business, that the service is going to change a little, or even just be different depending on the Monger? Fame, fortune, and success changes everyone, even providers.

    Already Mongers are worried their favorites will be rotated out to other locations. One reason the talented girls are rotated is to avoid burn out. Another reason is that Mongers eventually get bored with the same girls and start going somewhere else. Yes, even the amazing ones can get boring once you've had the greatest experience of your life many times. I think some mongers would agree that we are mongers for the variety. The providers know, Mongers will come and go. The not so good ones and the even the great ones too. Some mongers will be consistent and maybe even loyal, but many will stop coming and never go back because they're moving onto the next hot spot.

    And as soon as the reports come in about the next gold mine discovered, the Mongers will flock to get in on the action there too. The MMSs and the providers know they have a limited time to enjoy the business and the attention of the Monger community. They will always do what they can to make the most of it.

    All this really means is for us to make the most of it too, and enjoy all the Gold we can, till the mother lode runs out.
    For me, being with the providers that treat me well, I can never get tired of, missing them once they are out of the rotation is another thing, but the "gold" I'm referring to is my discretionary funds, extra disposable income. Kind of like the later Vanderbilts, they spent all their money without making more that will supplement their lifestyles. I have to find residual income to offset my hobbies.

  5. #3851

    Searching for AMP GOLD – Finding The Mother Lode

    There is no wonder that the Gold in the latest praised and well reported on AMP Gold Mine is eventually going to change. It is very difficult for even the best providers to be at 100% of their game for 100% of their customers 100% of the time. Especially when they are well advertised, very popular, busy, and hailed as the latest greatest hot spot. It is even difficult for them to perform a perfect visit every time with the same Monger who is obviously going back for more of the magic.

    The special talent and chemistry everyone has been raving about can't possibly be for every Monger who enters their domain. This why it is easy to understand why some Mongers are talking about lesser experiences, and even disappointment in rare cases.

    Consider what's happening. A stellar review comes to the forum. Mongers line up to enjoy the offerings. More mongers show up and the place gets very busy. Is anyone really surprised with all this action, attention, and business, that the service is going to change a little, or even just be different depending on the Monger? Fame, fortune, and success changes everyone, even providers.

    Already Mongers are worried their favorites will be rotated out to other locations. One reason the talented girls are rotated is to avoid burn out. Another reason is that Mongers eventually get bored with the same girls and start going somewhere else. Yes, even the amazing ones can get boring once you've had the greatest experience of your life many times. I think some mongers would agree that we are mongers for the variety. The providers know, Mongers will come and go. The not so good ones and the even the great ones too. Some mongers will be consistent and maybe even loyal, but many will stop coming and never go back because they're moving onto the next hot spot.

    And as soon as the reports come in about the next gold mine discovered, the Mongers will flock to get in on the action there too. The MMSs and the providers know they have a limited time to enjoy the business and the attention of the Monger community. They will always do what they can to make the most of it.

    All this really means is for us to make the most of it too, and enjoy all the Gold we can, till the mother lode runs out.

  6. #3850

    No issues here

    Quote Originally Posted by ArrogantBstrd  [View Original Post]
    Random question: My Google (burner) phone is saying that they can't verify my account. Is this happening to anyone else? It just started a few minutes ago. I was literally logged in earlier this morning.

    Yes, I've been typing my username and password correctly as I have been for the past few years. It's just a pain since I was in the middle of coordinating a new event. LOL.

    Best case scenario is that Google's database is down.

    Worst case is that Russia got me, man. It was a pleasure working with you all.
    Strange. Mine is working fine right now as I type this FWIW. Just sent a text to myself and it went through no problem. Also still have all my saved messages / files.

  7. #3849
    Random question: My Google (burner) phone is saying that they can't verify my account. Is this happening to anyone else? It just started a few minutes ago. I was literally logged in earlier this morning.

    Yes, I've been typing my username and password correctly as I have been for the past few years. It's just a pain since I was in the middle of coordinating a new event. LOL.

    Best case scenario is that Google's database is down.

    Worst case is that Russia got me, man. It was a pleasure working with you all.

  8. #3848
    Quote Originally Posted by BotShoes  [View Original Post]
    Nope. Just log in on your browser.
    Been using google voice.

  9. #3847

    Phone App

    I use Talkatone app. Just create a discreet hobby email.

    Quote Originally Posted by Taco007  [View Original Post]
    If I use a phone app, that works through the Internet on my cell phone will it show up on my months bill?

  10. #3846
    Quote Originally Posted by BotShoes  [View Original Post]
    Nope. Just log in on your browser.
    I use the TextNow app. Don't want my old lady checking the phone bill.

  11. #3845

    Google voice

    Quote Originally Posted by Taco007  [View Original Post]
    If I use a phone app, that works through the Internet on my cell phone will it show up on my months bill?
    Nope. Just log in on your browser.

  12. #3844

    General question

    If I use a phone app, that works through the Internet on my cell phone will it show up on my months bill?

  13. #3843

    Testing

    Quote Originally Posted by UCBaja2  [View Original Post]
    I just ask my primary to add the STD panel since I get labs done every six months. They're not the morality police and are forbidden by law to tell your wife (if you use the same primary doc). I straight up tell my doc that I've had sex with sex workers and would like to get tested. No questions asked.
    My labs are quarterly and they've never given me pushback over adding the STD panel to the tests.

    I'd actually be concerned if someone's doctor was pushing back on it.

    Now, I will say that insurance's coverage of the tests will vary. In that regard, I'm fortunate to have a beefy health insurance plan, whereas years ago I remember being charged for the testing through my primary (dif insurance).

  14. #3842
    Quote Originally Posted by Unrgstrd  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I was wondering how often you guys get tested? Any discreet trusted spots to get the test done or just thru your physician?
    I use https://www.healthlabs.com.

    Tye use the same Labcorp and or Quest Labs that all the medical providers use. Then you get an email in a few days letting you know you are in the clear.

  15. #3841

    I miss Michelle

    Michelle from 7 Spa and 108 would lay next to me to cuddle and play with my cock after I'd cum and if she didn't have another customer round two would ensue. Kinda miss Michelle for that extra attention she provided me.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusKahn  [View Original Post]
    Went to visit one of my favorites, and after our usual fun, I got on my back as she lied next to me gently working my Johnson. She made me have an absolutely amazing orgasm. Then the real fun started. Instead of jumping up to clean me up she kept playing with my cock as she lied next to me "cuddling. " She play with with Johnny, rubbing my tip as I twitched and shook from the sensory overload in my highly sensitive condition, with a beautiful naked woman next to me.

    She did this for a good ten minutes playing with me and cuddling. It was a very enjoyable experience and I really wanted to stay there that way all damn day!

    There is something good to say about cuddling, especially if you have great chemistry and she's playing with you the whole time. I can't wait till next time!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape