Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
You Know You Need It
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #3869

    Bare Full LadyStar2017

    Had LadyStar and one of her younger friends over to my room at Pechanga. Ordered them an Uber and told them to get her fast. Her friend is in her 20's, little Mexican ***** who's got proclivities similar to LadyStar. They got here around 10 pm and left around 630. Fucked both of them all night, never any talk of condoms and nutted in each of them a couple times and watched the other eat it out of their pussy. LadyStar is a loon, but she's got a nice tight asshole and likes to indulge like I do. Now I'm thinking of getting that senior citizen or nearly senior citizen Jesebel over here and fill her pussy up a few times. I love aged hos with open minds and wet. Pussy's.

  2. #3868
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriot12  [View Original Post]
    After reading all this I'm just going to stick with the Korgs, don't fix what is broke right LOL.

    Glad that I got a good experience my first time with something high end! Now it'll just be a nice pastime.
    Yes, nothing beats the Korgs price and location with clean towels, clean shower, mouthwash, and etc.

    Yah, I know I've been to a few Korgs off 6th street in Ktown where you walk in like WTF this place is dirty.

    But, I would say 90% of the Korgs are clean.

    Many HX chicks don't shower before appt or lie! Plus, when ya lick the neck or suck the titty "bam" you get that smell and just say to yourself "hell nah". Than it's like a gamble do I head south to Mexico for some pink taco but make sure ya do the finger sniff test. LOL.

    Than there is the Corgs filthy as F8 ck and modly shower and used paper thin towels.

  3. #3867

    Sticking to tried and true

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    There are plenty of HX ho's who left to PD we're in the 220-320 whom are now 500-800 on PD / Tryst / Slixa and think they're the best.

    Despite looks in the 5-7 and body in the 5-7 and stay at Motel or some low budget Comfort Inn.

    They scamming all the newbies on PD when ya read there ads and No list at the bottom of PD add. SMH.

    Have had many of the text me saying come see me. Tell them I'm not paying your PD rate. Than silence than 3-4 hours later I get the text babe I see ya at the old HX rate just don't say anything. LOL.

    After I've seen many of them during downtime we talk and they tell me how easy it was than how difficult it can be. See 2-3 newbie clients who know nothing about the lifestyle and will pay than No clients for a week or two week. LOL But, than the dude finds HX and will not pay GPS rates when she texts them to come see her.

    Many told me they still see HX dudes UTR cause they know they can get the easy cash for 200-300 instead of the 500-800. LOL.
    After reading all this I'm just going to stick with the Korgs, don't fix what is broke right LOL.

    Glad that I got a good experience my first time with something high end! Now it'll just be a nice pastime.

  4. #3866

    Am on hx and pd

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriot12  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for some good high-end escorts 400+ range. I want to spoil myself with someone who I can connect with. As much as I love K-orgs, it can be a mood killer when there's a language barrier during the session.
    I was con by the pictures of a few 500 dollar chicks on pd.

    They looked nothing like there pics if so lbs and filters away from there.

    Real self. Be careful chicks with filters conning dudes and they turn up.

    40 lbs fatter then they really are.

  5. #3865
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamFreez  [View Original Post]
    500-1000, these hoes think you owe them something, there are some legit providers, but half of them have a dude or is dating the pimp, they just want you to finish and leave, everything is covered sometimes, It's 50/50 chance of getting scammed!
    There are plenty of HX ho's who left to PD we're in the 220-320 whom are now 500-800 on PD / Tryst / Slixa and think they're the best.

    Despite looks in the 5-7 and body in the 5-7 and stay at Motel or some low budget Comfort Inn.

    They scamming all the newbies on PD when ya read there ads and No list at the bottom of PD add. SMH.

    Have had many of the text me saying come see me. Tell them I'm not paying your PD rate. Than silence than 3-4 hours later I get the text babe I see ya at the old HX rate just don't say anything. LOL.

    After I've seen many of them during downtime we talk and they tell me how easy it was than how difficult it can be. See 2-3 newbie clients who know nothing about the lifestyle and will pay than No clients for a week or two week. LOL But, than the dude finds HX and will not pay GPS rates when she texts them to come see her.

    Many told me they still see HX dudes UTR cause they know they can get the easy cash for 200-300 instead of the 500-800. LOL.

  6. #3864

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    I've seen girls from every price point from the low 160's that we're full GFE and NO GFE.

    Seen girls from 260-380 and 85% are full GFE and bare for extra tip.

    The girls above 500-800 I've seen are hit and miss with GFE. If they don't offer GFE I just take the loss or don't see them in intial contact.

    I've see gals in the 1000-1600 hr (XXX and reg gals) the xxx ladies are usually full GFE and bare with a tip / papers. But, I always ask before appt or do my research on the high-priced ones and remember what one gets the other will not?

    Have seen girls in the 2500-4 k and hr and all have been full GFE and bare with tip. Still I do my research cause this is price point I "do Not" want to lose 2500-4 k if I don't get what I want as in GFE. If she doesn't.

    Allow bare It's no biggie I respect her wishes.

    But, always do your research!

    Have I been ripped off or played of course "everyone has or will be" you just suck it up and move on to the next vaj!
    I agree with Hapa, 300-450 Hour is your best range with attractive provider and GFE service. Like atleast 80-85% of them don't scam!

    500-1000, these hoes think you owe them something, there are some legit providers, but half of them have a dude or is dating the pimp, they just want you to finish and leave, everything is covered sometimes, It's 50/50 chance of getting scammed!

  7. #3863
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriot12  [View Original Post]
    Hmm now it makes me wonder If my first time experiencing a high end escort was a diamond in the rough then. I just seen her on Saturday and there was a GFE service involved, not nearly as much as the Kgirls though. It really is the best price point!
    I've seen girls from every price point from the low 160's that we're full GFE and NO GFE.

    Seen girls from 260-380 and 85% are full GFE and bare for extra tip.

    The girls above 500-800 I've seen are hit and miss with GFE. If they don't offer GFE I just take the loss or don't see them in intial contact.

    I've see gals in the 1000-1600 hr (XXX and reg gals) the xxx ladies are usually full GFE and bare with a tip / papers. But, I always ask before appt or do my research on the high-priced ones and remember what one gets the other will not?

    Have seen girls in the 2500-4 k and hr and all have been full GFE and bare with tip. Still I do my research cause this is price point I "do Not" want to lose 2500-4 k if I don't get what I want as in GFE. If she doesn't.

    Allow bare It's no biggie I respect her wishes.

    But, always do your research!

    Have I been ripped off or played of course "everyone has or will be" you just suck it up and move on to the next vaj!

  8. #3862
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    I'd rather lose $400 than $600 or even $1200 hr when a higher end escort doesn't follow through on GFE menu or services.

    Many are now No dfk or No daty and paying that type of money I'd better get tongue and lick that clit.

    Kgirls are the best and will always be the best for the price point!
    Hmm now it makes me wonder If my first time experiencing a high end escort was a diamond in the rough then. I just seen her on Saturday and there was a GFE service involved, not nearly as much as the Kgirls though. It really is the best price point!

  9. #3861
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriot12  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for some good high-end escorts 400+ range. I want to spoil myself with someone who I can connect with. As much as I love K-orgs, it can be a mood killer when there's a language barrier during the session.
    I'd rather lose $400 than $600 or even $1200 hr when a higher end escort doesn't follow through on GFE menu or services.

    Many are now No dfk or No daty and paying that type of money I'd better get tongue and lick that clit.

    Kgirls are the best and will always be the best for the price point!

  10. #3860

    High End Escorts?

    I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for some good high-end escorts 400+ range. I want to spoil myself with someone who I can connect with. As much as I love K-orgs, it can be a mood killer when there's a language barrier during the session.

  11. #3859
    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePie  [View Original Post]
    I saw her when she was booked by SubAmy for 1/2 her new rate and that was CIP too! Talk about inflation!
    I'm a regular client of hers and see her even when she is not available.

    So, that's why my rate will always be different.

    I have a few friends who saw her but she won't give into old rates for them since they only saw her twice 6 months apart.

    My answer to girls like her or gems see them once or twice a week and every week.

  12. #3858
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently and she has upped her rates for new peeps in existing past clients. But, I was one of her first clients when she was low key available when she was being booked by SubAmy on her.

    Handle. Before she ever went live on hx with her own handle.

    What my rates is totally different from what you'll get!

    Her rates have gone up to 400 hr and up and plus extra for bare cip.
    I saw her when she was booked by SubAmy for 1/2 her new rate and that was CIP too! Talk about inflation!

  13. #3857

    MikkaaFay

    Yes, she is currently active on PD.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePie  [View Original Post]
    Is Mikka's number still -0270? What are her cream pie rates now? Haven't seen her in a couple of years.

  14. #3856
    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePie  [View Original Post]
    Is Mikka's number still -0270? What are her cream pie rates now? Haven't seen her in a couple of years.
    I saw her recently and she has upped her rates for new peeps in existing past clients. But, I was one of her first clients when she was low key available when she was being booked by SubAmy on her.

    Handle. Before she ever went live on hx with her own handle.

    What my rates is totally different from what you'll get!

    Her rates have gone up to 400 hr and up and plus extra for bare cip.

  15. #3855

    MikkaFay

    Is Mikka's number still -0270? What are her cream pie rates now? Haven't seen her in a couple of years.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape