Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 570 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 620 670 1070 1570 ... LastLast
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18393

    Annabelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Word1234  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any exp with Annabelle?

    https://www.slixa.com/illinois/chicago/annabelle-68
    I've seen her many times. Both when she was with her old agency and recently as an Indy. She's super petite and pretty blonde. Seems to enjoy what she does. She's always offered multi pop, BBBJCIM and CFS very GFE.

  2. #18392
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 6

    She's great!

    Quote Originally Posted by Word1234  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any exp with Annabelle?

    https://www.slixa.com/illinois/chicago/annabelle-68
    I met with her when she was still with Michelle's agency before she went independent. She was a steal back then. I'd hit it again at her new rates.

  3. #18391
    Has anyone had any exp with Annabelle?

    https://www.slixa.com/illinois/chicago/annabelle-68

  4. #18390
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiguyxxx  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her but she got very weird and upset. You should follow her twitter to get an idea of her attitude. She's very pretty, though I could definitely live without the armpit hair and maybe a trimmer Bush, but to each their own. At those rates you really need to be at the top of your game.
    Don't see Lucky from Tryst.

    Don't see Lucky from Tryst https://tryst.link/escort/lucky888..

    I asked to meet in a public way with clothing request. She agreed to my scenario. She wanted to be paid up front. We agreed to go back to my place but she never showed. I'm putting this out there as a service announcement. Her twitter is at angel_ic333. I'm not looking for responses. She does videos and * She looks good but she ripped me off good.

  5. #18389
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMann82  [View Original Post]
    I'm clearly in the minority here but I love seeing hair, it's so fucking rare these days that I actually hope for it.

    The street girls tend to have it but it's more of a street thing.

    Pits, not a problem.
    I like some fur too. Not a "the more the better" fan like on a totally natural Chinese gal, but love a nice landing strip or well trimmed Bush. So sexy to find, but yes seems to be the unicorn these days.

    TP.

  6. #18388

    Any info?

    Looks interesting. Would appreciate some guidance. Anyone seen Katy, see is coning tomorrow?

    www.llchicago.escortbook.com

  7. #18387
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Hair

    Quote Originally Posted by AssMann82  [View Original Post]
    I'm clearly in the minority here but I love seeing hair, it's so fucking rare these days that I actually hope for it.

    The street girls tend to have it but it's more of a street thing.

    Pits, not a problem.
    Check out ECE- Francesca she has nice Bush.

    https://www.ecechicago.com/model-det...orts-francesca

  8. #18386

    Lacy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hater  [View Original Post]
    I seen her couple years ago she was fun. Everything was on the menu. She has a snap, twitter and I think some videos on pornhub. If you go her twitter you can get more info.

    https://twitter.com/lacykaye77
    Thanks. I'll hit her up.

  9. #18385
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratso100  [View Original Post]
    I was searching online for potential providers and found this lead. A couple similarities alongside the name makes me think is the same Audrey from CLM. She does great service in there. I can only imagine she would perform even better during an outcall.

    https://audreyinthecity.com/

    By any chance, any fellas can confirm my theory? Have you tried her?
    Nah, not her. CLM Audrey is a lot slimmer and less busty.

  10. #18384
    Does anyone remember Rachel from Michelle's? Hairy as hell Jewish girl, she was sweet and so much fun. Nobody could swallow like her, and she came like crazy from DATY.

    Quote Originally Posted by AssMann82  [View Original Post]
    I'm clearly in the minority here but I love seeing hair, it's so fucking rare these days that I actually hope for it.

    The street girls tend to have it but it's more of a street thing.

    Pits, not a problem.

  11. #18383

    Is this the same person I think it is?

    I was searching online for potential providers and found this lead. A couple similarities alongside the name makes me think is the same Audrey from CLM. She does great service in there. I can only imagine she would perform even better during an outcall.

    https://audreyinthecity.com/

    By any chance, any fellas can confirm my theory? Have you tried her?

  12. #18382
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Lacy

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1029  [View Original Post]
    https://hot.com/us/il/lombard/escort...49-3859/m-cDTz

    Anyone have any intel on this one? Looks like a winner although her ad talks about her in the third person LOL.
    I seen her couple years ago she was fun. Everything was on the menu. She has a snap, twitter and I think some videos on pornhub. If you go her twitter you can get more info.

    https://twitter.com/lacykaye77

  13. #18381
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Gummy Bear

    Where can a man get a gum job around here?

  14. #18380

    Hairier the better

    I'm clearly in the minority here but I love seeing hair, it's so fucking rare these days that I actually hope for it.

    The street girls tend to have it but it's more of a street thing.

    Pits, not a problem.

  15. #18379
    Hahaha! "Hmm, on the one hand, my house gets burned down. On the other hand, pussy!" I'm right there with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Hmm. I hate hairy armpits but borderline girls are my specialty.

    Need to think on this.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape