Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 654 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 154 554 604 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 704 754 1154 ... LastLast
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8623

    Saraseek

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-209facea3207

    She's been blowing up my phone, asking to meet at her place. Sent me a bunch of pictures and videos, nudes and semi-nudes, the pictures look TGTBT based on how desperate she sounds to meet. Videos are unclear. Obviously older and fatter is what I think. I am not wasting time finding out. If anyone's interested she's DTF and ready to meet. If you do report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    LOL!

    She's back with a newer profile. Pro ho.

    This profile pic is actually kind if decent. Hella catfish but whatever.

    So for all you thirsty dudes. Guarantee smash.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-209facea3207

  2. #8622

    FKK in Germany

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrex2  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, FkClub in Germany runs 150 euro for model level ladies- all day 3-4 in the day (for my old ass), plus transpo and hotel would cost like 1. 5-2 trips to the bowl with the GPS going on. Plus free buffet. LOL.
    I was in Cologne last week and went to an FKK club for the first time, Samya, a high-end club, 50 Euro entry fee gets you a robe, towel, locker, flip flops and all the drinks (soda and beer) and food you want. Girls are mainly Romanian, would say most have 8/10 bodies and 6-7/10 faces, wander around in bikinis (they used to be required to be naked) and you negotiate directly with the girls for services which run 50 Euro for half an hour of CFS and CBJ and BBBJ is an additional 25-50 Euro. Alles ohne is not an option unlike the old days pre-pandemic. The girl you pick will get a key to a private room with a bed you can go up and play, I did not see anyone playing in the lounge or jacuzzi. There were 10-15 girls and 5-7 guys when I was there 5-6 pm on a weekday so pretty decent odds. You can read a full review on the ISG site under Germany-Cologne I just posted there.

  3. #8621

    Germany

    The girls are definitely all look like models in Germany. I was there over 15 years ago before they started regulating BBFS. I forget the name of the place, but reminds me of the Playboy Mansion but in Frankfurt. You would walk around in a towel, and girls would be all over the mansion topless. Had a girl give me a BJ in front of all the other escorts and a few other guys. I enjoy Sugaring more. Escorts are all on a timer. I like to go at my own pace. I have gotten SBs to do more crazy sex acts then any escort. Still an interesting experience, and worth trying a few times.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrex2  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, FkClub in Germany runs 150 euro for model level ladies- all day 3-4 in the day (for my old ass), plus transpo and hotel would cost like 1. 5-2 trips to the bowl with the GPS going on. Plus free buffet. LOL.

  4. #8620
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Seriously thou, there are guys in dc that's dropping 1 k and 2 k at least this one girl was telling me. I know this girl too. I was kinda skeptical but these were dudes that wasn't very fortunate looking.

    For 2 k I'd fly to Europe and bang a bunch of top shelf model looking bitches.
    Seriously, FkClub in Germany runs 150 euro for model level ladies- all day 3-4 in the day (for my old ass), plus transpo and hotel would cost like 1. 5-2 trips to the bowl with the GPS going on. Plus free buffet. LOL.

  5. #8619

    You ain't seen nothing yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Interesting profile pic. Thought it was a mustache for a second.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-00e3b5f526a0
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-730860fc5a1c

  6. #8618

    $$

    I thought I was spending some money when I had a beauty pageant / Pro cheerleader last year for $750 ppm. I spend about 2. 5 k a week now, but that's me seeing at less 5-6 different SBs a week.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Now we know why he's nailing all the cute ones, at 2 K per pop you can afford to look like a dog! LOL!

  7. #8617
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Now we know why he's nailing all the cute ones, at 2 K per pop you can afford to look like a dog! LOL!
    Seriously thou, there are guys in dc that's dropping 1 k and 2 k at least this one girl was telling me. I know this girl too. I was kinda skeptical but these were dudes that wasn't very fortunate looking.

    For 2 k I'd fly to Europe and bang a bunch of top shelf model looking bitches.

  8. #8616

    The truth comes out

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Nah, I stole that sexy young Thang from kpop. I'm giving her 2 k per meet!
    Now we know why he's nailing all the cute ones, at 2 K per pop you can afford to look like a dog! LOL!

  9. #8615

    Shhadow

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-86c2eb0374c6

    Met this one awhile back. Met for dinner and was flirting with her big time. Making out in the restaurant and feeling her up. Went to a bar afterwards and more of the same. She wouldn't go back to a hotel with me. So she left me blue balls.

    Them promptly ghosted me.

  10. #8614
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Just looked at her site. Looks like she thinks she nailed you down!

    About Me

    /// not searching at the moment ///
    Nah, I stole that sexy young Thang from kpop. I'm giving her 2 k per meet!

  11. #8613
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Asian chick looking for her first arrangement. Got on a vid call with her and is a little everywhere on her thoughts. Don't know exactly what she wants but understand there should be intimacy and blah blah blah. Talks wayyyy too much and the conversations were in circle when trying to set up a meet. Looks cute but didn't want to hear her yapping and started getting annoyed of her. Started falling asleep so just hung up on her. Wants $1 k which I'm not going to pay but I'm sure some of you will. She recently took her photos down.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-594b99593989
    Just looked at her site. Looks like she thinks she nailed you down!

    About Me

    /// not searching at the moment ///

  12. #8612
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Asian Chick- Talks too much

    Asian chick looking for her first arrangement. Got on a vid call with her and is a little everywhere on her thoughts. Don't know exactly what she wants but understand there should be intimacy and blah blah blah. Talks wayyyy too much and the conversations were in circle when trying to set up a meet. Looks cute but didn't want to hear her yapping and started getting annoyed of her. Started falling asleep so just hung up on her. Wants $1 k which I'm not going to pay but I'm sure some of you will. She recently took her photos down.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-594b99593989

  13. #8611
    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last year and had a very good time. We had whiskey in the afternoon between frolics and chatted. She can take a pounding and likes it rough. She's alas I accommodating with some fetishes. Anal was avail for more, but I wanted to take that door the next, which has happened yet. The fake tits are nice, but not my thing. Lately, I've been thinking about seeing her again since we clicked pretty well, she hosts, video friendly, and gives a few hours of her time.
    Does she have contact information outside of SA? Like an ad page somewhere? I'd love to see her.

  14. #8610
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Interesting

    Interesting profile pic. Thought it was a mustache for a second.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-00e3b5f526a0

  15. #8609

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-681f8f406dd8

    Meetup with her recently. Her pics are accurate. She has a piercing down below. She lives in Baltimore but strips in DC on the weekends. She not on BC, so no BBFS. Anal is on the menu, but I'm not a fan. Biggest negative she talks way too much.
    Appreciate the input. I'm going to wait out may be for a rainy day. Piercing down below is a turn off and so is no BC. She kisses I guess since you didn't say anything. I've got a couple of girls lined up for this week, and one of them should come through. Met one at a DC bar this week, made plans to spent cuddle up time, meeting another one hopefully later in the week and if all goes well see her week after.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape