Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 870 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 370 770 820 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 920 970 1370 1870 ... LastLast
Results 13,036 to 13,050 of 37344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24309

    Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by SantoMegalo  [View Original Post]
    Guys. I just met my ATF. This woman is perfect in every way. Set up was easy and screening was minimal. We set up our time, I arrived to hotel and got room number. She opened door in a sexy mini dress and we immediately started kissing. She then proceeds to dance and strip down for me and I start to undress as well and she gives a great BBBJ. After a few minutes of that I get to daty her completely shaven and fresh kitty. We move onto the main event and experience several different positions. After I finish in the bag she removes cover and then goes back to BBBJ! She keeps me hard and next thing I know she's getting me another cover to go at it again! She's next level escort. Without a doubt one of the most beautiful women I've ever met let alone be with. She mentioned she'll be here again next month and I will definitely visit her again. I haven't stopped thinking about her since I've left. $$$ for GFE in a clean and safe hotel with a perfect 10 lady. I'm not sure it's her in the pics, but pics are damn near close.
    Mind providing a link?

  2. #24308

    Heading to Richmond

    Today, in fact on my way currently and will be arriving in a couple of hours. Any recommendations on a no holds barred provider that's down for everything? Don't really care about age, but body type not over weight. Ass & Tits a plus!

  3. #24307

    Staxx's

    Thanks Ex Nihilo she must just not be responding to my text been trying for about a year now with no response. Anyone know how Dakota is doing? One monger said she had move to Cali. Thought she still had paperwork to clear up hear first.

  4. #24306
    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    For Taryn's number.
    Would you mind sending them to me as well.

  5. #24305

    Staxx

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Try to give her a call on number ending in 6908. Says the number is no longer active. Can someome Pm me new number?
    6908 is active. Just texted her.

  6. #24304

    Staxx's

    Try to give her a call on number ending in 6908. Says the number is no longer active. Can someome Pm me new number?

  7. #24303
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEngineer  [View Original Post]
    After yesterday's bad experience, tried with this one whom I had met a month back. She occasionally posts in EA and usually stick with regulars. This is hobby / part time for her and good thing is she is not into any drugs or no monkey on her back. She looks exactly same as in the pictures except for the profile pic which seems very old. She has put on more weight than she had a month back. She is very cooperative and take directions. She is not into CIM and CIF but ok with bb. Didn't try CIP as I always prefer covered. During our first meet she told will allow Greek from second meeting but when I asked today she told for that had to inform early so that she can be prepared. Tried doggy, missionary and 65 and all were good. Will repeat to try Greek.

    Another good thing is she don't stay in hotel room and the room is fresh and no smell of smoke or anything. She change hotels frequently between Midlothian, short pump and tuckahoe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/76329474

    Good luck and stay safe.
    Anyone else had a dream, I tried to contact her couple times never got a response back.

  8. #24302
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian11  [View Original Post]
    I know she has like 100 numbers she uses but is she still around? She'll usually reach out from whatever her number of the week is but it's been radio silence.
    I got a text from a 8236 last week I believe, but when I responded later that day I heard nothing back. Still the case.

  9. #24301

    Smoke

    Quote Originally Posted by KyleCal  [View Original Post]
    Smoke hasn't retired.
    I think she did but I have not been able to reach on her most recent number she gave me so not really sure. I hope she is ok.

  10. #24300

    Foxy

    I know she has like 100 numbers she uses but is she still around? She'll usually reach out from whatever her number of the week is but it's been radio silence.

  11. #24299

    It's FAKE

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTail58  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...ll-27/44826366

    Lots of red flags with this one.

    Maybe she is real and hopefully one of you can verify that, but I passed.

    Wanted $100 deposit and would not let that go.

    D.
    Ad has 100% scam written all over it, all these scam ads are structured the same way, no woman is offering bare and all that extra shit up front in the title and not be fake!!

  12. #24298

    I am 27 yrs slim Sexy Queen

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...ll-27/44826366

    Lots of red flags with this one.

    Maybe she is real and hopefully one of you can verify that, but I passed.

    Wanted $100 deposit and would not let that go.

    D.

  13. #24297

    Dafne. Eros

    Guys. I just met my ATF. This woman is perfect in every way. Set up was easy and screening was minimal. We set up our time, I arrived to hotel and got room number. She opened door in a sexy mini dress and we immediately started kissing. She then proceeds to dance and strip down for me and I start to undress as well and she gives a great BBBJ. After a few minutes of that I get to daty her completely shaven and fresh kitty. We move onto the main event and experience several different positions. After I finish in the bag she removes cover and then goes back to BBBJ! She keeps me hard and next thing I know she's getting me another cover to go at it again! She's next level escort. Without a doubt one of the most beautiful women I've ever met let alone be with. She mentioned she'll be here again next month and I will definitely visit her again. I haven't stopped thinking about her since I've left. $$$ for GFE in a clean and safe hotel with a perfect 10 lady. I'm not sure it's her in the pics, but pics are damn near close.

  14. #24296

    Delilah

    After yesterday's bad experience, tried with this one whom I had met a month back. She occasionally posts in EA and usually stick with regulars. This is hobby / part time for her and good thing is she is not into any drugs or no monkey on her back. She looks exactly same as in the pictures except for the profile pic which seems very old. She has put on more weight than she had a month back. She is very cooperative and take directions. She is not into CIM and CIF but ok with bb. Didn't try CIP as I always prefer covered. During our first meet she told will allow Greek from second meeting but when I asked today she told for that had to inform early so that she can be prepared. Tried doggy, missionary and 65 and all were good. Will repeat to try Greek.

    Another good thing is she don't stay in hotel room and the room is fresh and no smell of smoke or anything. She change hotels frequently between Midlothian, short pump and tuckahoe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/76329474

    Good luck and stay safe.

  15. #24295
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    I don't usually do an non reviewed woman staying at a hotel but I couldn't pass up an Asian chick looking that good.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/76013306

    She was cool as hell. Looks just like her picks and her body was banging everything tight and head game great. Pretty nipple piercings if you are into that. I plan on seeing her every time she in Richmond now. She travels from Vegas.
    How much was the donation?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape