Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 571 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 71 471 521 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 621 671 1071 1571 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,565 of 26917
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18367
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoMarc  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to kick of my posting career with a good review of a lovely, independent girl that I have seen a few times in the last couple of months. Lucky is a drop dead gorgeous model type tall and slender with some of the most beautiful, big, natural titties that I have ever seen. Her hourly rate is steep for sure but she is worth the price of admission. She is down for anything, and provides BDSM and heavier fetish stuff. She says that she loves to provide sensual GFE sessions, but she can put it down as well and get sloppy and dirty. She is really down to earth, and a joy to talk to before, after, and in between. We always start out with DFK that moves into titty play and then a BBBJ. She'll rim you with zero hesitation and she really knows what she is doing down there. I love laying her on her back and sitting on her face so I can reach down and play with her pussy and those amazing titties while she rims me. She can take cock like a champ and will ride you really well going as fast and hard or slow and deep as you want. Doggy is heavenly and her round ass is as close to perfect as you will ever see. I like to finish with more BBBJ, she allows CIM with swallow which she gobbles up eagerly. She does have plenty of body hair with a big Bush which is not something that bothers me, but just thought I should mention that. She recently moved here from Portland and only provides outcall, but you will be blown away when you see her walk through the door. Definitely one of my favorite providers I have ever seen and will certainly continue to be a repeat whenever I feel like treating myself.

    https://tryst.link/escort/luckystarrs
    Tempting, but she mentions her body hair which feels like a deal breaker.

    I think Ill wait until she has a few reviews as well as one on the other site.

  2. #18366

    Deeba

    https://tryst.link/escort/deeba

    I would ignore def rushes and got scammed and got a covered L1 only. I have seen other reviews of others saying similar things. There was also a different girl in the bathroom. I would say that body pics do match, face not so much. She is also definitely not Indian. This was awhile ago but I doubt she has changed.

  3. #18365
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Mona

    Quote Originally Posted by Random36  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Mona, message me about how it was.

    http://www.chicagocovergirls.com/profile_mona.html
    She retired.

  4. #18364

    Dude

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeGoodfella  [View Original Post]
    What's up with the picture of the dude in her photos? Pimp or BF?
    I have seen this before on occasion. Dumbest thing, makes no sense. Good way to chase customers away. Even Kelly in Algonquin has a pic with a guy in the background. She told me it was her neighbor. Ya sure.

  5. #18363
    Quote Originally Posted by RationalityLoL  [View Original Post]
    https://blackdynomite.com.listcrawle...icago/76306478

    Good menu, wondering if anybodys seen her.
    I saw her a few years ago she does drugs but I'm sure most of the other ones does also.

    FYI she is or was the girlfriend of Reina AKA head doctor so she might be the crazy Girlfriend people are saying when they would meet her.

  6. #18362
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer8  [View Original Post]
    Is that armpit hair I see in one of the pics? LOL.

    All kidding aside, she is a pretty gal!
    Yeah, she said as much on her website too.

    It's a newer trend among younger millennials and Zs. Had my first experience with it the other day.

    I hope it's a trend that goes away. Fast.

  7. #18361

    Great question

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeGoodfella  [View Original Post]
    What's up with the picture of the dude in her photos? Pimp or BF?
    Wondering the same shit. Whys he there?

  8. #18360

    Age

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeGoodfella  [View Original Post]
    What's up with the picture of the dude in her photos? Pimp or BF?
    She sure looks to be a hell of a lot older than 28.

  9. #18359

    Dude?

    Quote Originally Posted by RationalityLoL  [View Original Post]
    https://blackdynomite.com.listcrawle...icago/76306478

    Good menu, wondering if anybodys seen her.
    What's up with the picture of the dude in her photos? Pimp or BF?

  10. #18358

    Anybody seen her?

    https://blackdynomite.com.listcrawle...icago/76306478

    Good menu, wondering if anybodys seen her.

  11. #18357

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoMarc  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to kick of my posting career with a good review of a lovely, independent girl that I have seen a few times in the last couple of months. Lucky is a drop dead gorgeous model type tall and slender with some of the most beautiful, big, natural titties that I have ever seen. Her hourly rate is steep for sure but she is worth the price of admission. She is down for anything, and provides BDSM and heavier fetish stuff. She says that she loves to provide sensual GFE sessions, but she can put it down as well and get sloppy and dirty. She is really down to earth, and a joy to talk to before, after, and in between. We always start out with DFK that moves into titty play and then a BBBJ. She'll rim you with zero hesitation and she really knows what she is doing down there. I love laying her on her back and sitting on her face so I can reach down and play with her pussy and those amazing titties while she rims me. She can take cock like a champ and will ride you really well going as fast and hard or slow and deep as you want. Doggy is heavenly and her round ass is as close to perfect as you will ever see. I like to finish with more BBBJ, she allows CIM with swallow which she gobbles up eagerly. She does have plenty of body hair with a big Bush which is not something that bothers me, but just thought I should mention that. She recently moved here from Portland and only provides outcall, but you will be blown away when you see her walk through the door. Definitely one of my favorite providers I have ever seen and will certainly continue to be a repeat whenever I feel like treating myself.

    https://tryst.link/escort/luckystarrs
    She looks hot. Was that 550 for the hour? And what's up with the deposit?

  12. #18356

    Not that I'm judging one way or another but.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoMarc  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to kick of my posting career with a good review of a lovely, independent girl that I have seen a few times in the last couple of months. Lucky is a drop dead gorgeous model type tall and slender with some of the most beautiful, big, natural titties that I have ever seen. Her hourly rate is steep for sure but she is worth the price of admission. She is down for anything, and provides BDSM and heavier fetish stuff. She says that she loves to provide sensual GFE sessions, but she can put it down as well and get sloppy and dirty. She is really down to earth, and a joy to talk to before, after, and in between. We always start out with DFK that moves into titty play and then a BBBJ. She'll rim you with zero hesitation and she really knows what she is doing down there. I love laying her on her back and sitting on her face so I can reach down and play with her pussy and those amazing titties while she rims me. She can take cock like a champ and will ride you really well going as fast and hard or slow and deep as you want. Doggy is heavenly and her round ass is as close to perfect as you will ever see. I like to finish with more BBBJ, she allows CIM with swallow which she gobbles up eagerly. She does have plenty of body hair with a big Bush which is not something that bothers me, but just thought I should mention that. She recently moved here from Portland and only provides outcall, but you will be blown away when you see her walk through the door. Definitely one of my favorite providers I have ever seen and will certainly continue to be a repeat whenever I feel like treating myself.

    https://tryst.link/escort/luckystarrs
    Is that armpit hair I see in one of the pics? LOL.

    All kidding aside, she is a pretty gal!

  13. #18355

    Lucky Starrs

    Wanted to kick of my posting career with a good review of a lovely, independent girl that I have seen a few times in the last couple of months. Lucky is a drop dead gorgeous model type tall and slender with some of the most beautiful, big, natural titties that I have ever seen. Her hourly rate is steep for sure but she is worth the price of admission. She is down for anything, and provides BDSM and heavier fetish stuff. She says that she loves to provide sensual GFE sessions, but she can put it down as well and get sloppy and dirty. She is really down to earth, and a joy to talk to before, after, and in between. We always start out with DFK that moves into titty play and then a BBBJ. She'll rim you with zero hesitation and she really knows what she is doing down there. I love laying her on her back and sitting on her face so I can reach down and play with her pussy and those amazing titties while she rims me. She can take cock like a champ and will ride you really well going as fast and hard or slow and deep as you want. Doggy is heavenly and her round ass is as close to perfect as you will ever see. I like to finish with more BBBJ, she allows CIM with swallow which she gobbles up eagerly. She does have plenty of body hair with a big Bush which is not something that bothers me, but just thought I should mention that. She recently moved here from Portland and only provides outcall, but you will be blown away when you see her walk through the door. Definitely one of my favorite providers I have ever seen and will certainly continue to be a repeat whenever I feel like treating myself.

    https://tryst.link/escort/luckystarrs

  14. #18354

    Mona CCG?

    Anyone see Mona, message me about how it was.

    http://www.chicagocovergirls.com/profile_mona.html

  15. #18353
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestHobby  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the ad got pulled already?.
    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_list/2178887575

    Still up on my end.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape