Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 190 of 930 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 240 290 690 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 13942
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #11107
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighncman  [View Original Post]
    Check JJ's list, not too far from the PNC are #6, #11, #29, #31, #40.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...3592-JJ-s-List
    What does "possible +" mean for "P+(0031)" ?

  2. #11106

    Near the PNC

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    I'm staying next to the PNC arena. Is there any AMPs or other massage places near that offer a helping hand or extra.
    Check JJ's list, not too far from the PNC are #6, #11, #29, #31, #40.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...3592-JJ-s-List

  3. #11105

    In town and turned around

    I'm staying next to the PNC arena. Is there any AMPs or other massage places near that offer a helping hand or extra.

  4. #11104

    No luck at Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomas247  [View Original Post]
    I had a very similar experience. Halfway through the massage the drapery slowly slides down my legs exposing everything and I hear a "is this ok?" I say "Absolutely. " And you can guess where it goes from there.
    I gather from the girl today that everyone goes by "Ruby." So it wouldn't help for me to ask for a name. Any chance you can describe the girl who was nice and accommodating for you? Nothing was happening today, that much I can say.

  5. #11103
    Quote Originally Posted by CashNOut919  [View Original Post]
    I rode to VA this past weekend and passed by this location going and coming. This location had some cars out front so something was going on both days. I couldn't stop, had the crew with me. Has anybody tried this spot lately?
    Search the thread. Some from about a year ago as I was asking as well.

  6. #11102

    Bodyrub website

    Hey folks.

    Since rubratings is down for some time, what other sites are available right now? I do not trust much STG, adultlook, etc. If someone knows where the ladies that were usually posting in rubratings are posting right now please share it. Thanks.

  7. #11101

    All Girl Massage. Franklinton

    I rode to VA this past weekend and passed by this location going and coming. This location had some cars out front so something was going on both days. I couldn't stop, had the crew with me. Has anybody tried this spot lately?

  8. #11100

    Yo Yo Healing Spa

    I stopped by Yo Yo off Six Forks for the first time yesterday. The boss lady put me in a room, I paid the $80 fee for an hour, and made sure she saw I had more cash. I got comfortable and lay face down on the table. There was no towel, but after laying on the table for a moment, boss lady came in and laid a towel on my butt. A moment later, my masseuse came in and got to work. It was actually a pretty good massage. I've paid for worse massages at places that are completely legit.

    Somewhere along the way, the towel vanished, and as she massaged my lower half, her hand would "accidentally" graze the boys. She even did some stretching of my legs. She offered to walk my back, but I decided to politely decline this time. When she was done with the massage on my back, she started the light touch fingernail thing and asked if it was okay. Naturally, I told her it was. After a few minutes, it was time to flip. She got to work, slowly, with oil. That tends to get me going, so after a moment, a motioned to her to step up the pace. Didn't take me much longer to finish. She cleaned me up, and massaged for another few minutes.

    I didn't time her, but it seemed pretty close to an hour. As I got dressed, she changed the sheet and the disposable ring around the hole where your face goes. I tipped her 40 and went on my way.

    Now, to head off a couple questions- I didn't ask her name, so no idea who to ask for. She had on a mask, but seemed cute enough. No idea how old she was.

    All in all, would repeat. YMMV.

  9. #11099

    How old are you?

    Quote Originally Posted by RubaDubdub01  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by a location near my work that has a well reviewed masseuse. Greeted by nice youngish lady ("why") that I have not seen before-I asked if "X" was available and her sweet demeanor changed, not mean just changed. She asked why does everyone ask for "X", I said she gives a good massage and we have fun. "why" says I give you good massage too. In the room she asked about asking for "X" again, asking if I always see her, I replied yes. I'm guessing I wasn't the first person that day to ask for "X", she was clearly put out by it. She gave a decent massage, not the worse and not the best-but she kept asking if that was good all during, a little annoying. Nice pre flip tease, soft finger touch, reach under and tug the boys some and tug on jr some, very nice pre flip tease but again, she would lean in and whisper is that good? Turn over-nice soft finger touch all over (don't know about you guys but I love that), leans in and gives soft kiss, slides down and does a little nipple sucking slides down further and gulp, we have head game. Maybe 5 minutes worth, very good, nice and slow. Slides back up, soft kiss again and ask if "X" does that. I have seen "x" close to a dozen times and she has never ever even come close doing that but of course I'm not telling "why" that so I say not as good as you, which evidently was the right answer, another soft kiss and proceeds to finish with nice HJ. She helps me get dressed another soft kiss and says next time you ask for me, no ask for "X" any more. I gave her small kiss and said absolutely, we patted each other on the ass and out I went. I'm not giving location or names, do a little home work and you can probably figure out the location and who "X" is--I plan on going back in a couple of weeks and asking for my new friend and see if there is a repeat performance or if that was a one time deal.
    You got to be young to think you are doing anyone any good with your 2nd grade espionage reviews. We're not 12, all the spots in the area have been talked about to death. Either give a real review or go play 007 somewhere else.

  10. #11098

    At a loss.

    Quote Originally Posted by RubaDubdub01  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by a location near my work that has a well reviewed masseuse. Greeted by nice youngish lady ("why") that I have not seen before-I asked if "X" was available and her sweet demeanor changed, not mean just changed. She asked why does everyone ask for "X", I said she gives a good massage and we have fun. "why" says I give you good massage too. In the room she asked about asking for "X" again, asking if I always see her, I replied yes. I'm guessing I wasn't the first person that day to ask for "X", she was clearly put out by it. She gave a decent massage, not the worse and not the best-but she kept asking if that was good all during, a little annoying. Nice pre flip tease, soft finger touch, reach under and tug the boys some and tug on jr some, very nice pre flip tease but again, she would lean in and whisper is that good? Turn over-nice soft finger touch all over (don't know about you guys but I love that), leans in and gives soft kiss, slides down and does a little nipple sucking slides down further and gulp, we have head game. Maybe 5 minutes worth, very good, nice and slow. Slides back up, soft kiss again and ask if "X" does that. I have seen "x" close to a dozen times and she has never ever even come close doing that but of course I'm not telling "why" that so I say not as good as you, which evidently was the right answer, another soft kiss and proceeds to finish with nice HJ. She helps me get dressed another soft kiss and says next time you ask for me, no ask for "X" any more. I gave her small kiss and said absolutely, we patted each other on the ass and out I went. I'm not giving location or names, do a little home work and you can probably figure out the location and who "X" is--I plan on going back in a couple of weeks and asking for my new friend and see if there is a repeat performance or if that was a one time deal.
    Haha, Dude, I've even looked back at your old posts to see if could figure out what part of town you work in! I've checked the maps of rubs and still no clue. Toss a bone? Another clue?

  11. #11097
    Quote Originally Posted by RubaDubdub01  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by a location near my work that has a well reviewed masseuse. Greeted by nice youngish lady ("why") that I have not seen before-I asked if "X" was available and her sweet demeanor changed, not mean just changed. She asked why does everyone ask for "X", I said she gives a good massage and we have fun. "why" says I give you good massage too. In the room she asked about asking for "X" again, asking if I always see her, I replied yes. I'm guessing I wasn't the first person that day to ask for "X", she was clearly put out by it. She gave a decent massage, not the worse and not the best-but she kept asking if that was good all during, a little annoying. Nice pre flip tease, soft finger touch, reach under and tug the boys some and tug on jr some, very nice pre flip tease but again, she would lean in and whisper is that good? Turn over-nice soft finger touch all over (don't know about you guys but I love that), leans in and gives soft kiss, slides down and does a little nipple sucking slides down further and gulp, we have head game. Maybe 5 minutes worth, very good, nice and slow. Slides back up, soft kiss again and ask if "X" does that. I have seen "x" close to a dozen times and she has never ever even come close doing that but of course I'm not telling "why" that so I say not as good as you, which evidently was the right answer, another soft kiss and proceeds to finish with nice HJ. She helps me get dressed another soft kiss and says next time you ask for me, no ask for "X" any more. I gave her small kiss and said absolutely, we patted each other on the ass and out I went. I'm not giving location or names, do a little home work and you can probably figure out the location and who "X" is--I plan on going back in a couple of weeks and asking for my new friend and see if there is a repeat performance or if that was a one time deal.
    Oh heck no. If why answers the door, I'm sure as hella going to ask for x.

  12. #11096

    Q Spa

    Took the drive to Q last week after reading some reviews and that place blows away anything in this area! I drew Mina and right from the start she was sweet and playful. Probably early thirties with a phenomenal body. Started with a TS which did not disappoint. Not only was I clean from head to toe but extra attention to the important areas. Lots of teasing and then on to the sauna to finish drying off and relax for 10. The massage itself was average but again almost a constant tease. She asked if we were doing everything and when I replied in the affirmative she started with a slow caress and kissing my body up and down until she got to where she wanted. Let's just say her tongue is very talented. FS and beyond $$. I may not even bother with the local nonsense after that. Just to make sure I wasn't completely jaded by the area "talent" I tried Luna at Moon again and it sucked. Just my opinion. Enjoy.

  13. #11095

    Q Spa

    Took the drive to Q last week after reading some reviews and that place blows away anything in this area! I drew Mina and right from the start she was sweet and playful. Probably early thirties with a phenomenal body. Started with a TS which did not disappoint. Not only was I clean from head to toe but extra attention to the important areas. Lots of teasing and then on to the sauna to finish drying off and relax for 10. The massage itself was average but again almost a constant tease. She asked if we were doing everything and when I replied in the affirmative she started with a slow caress and kissing my body up and down until she got to where she wanted. Let's just say her tongue is very talented. FS and beyond $$. I may not even bother with the local nonsense after that. Just to make sure I wasn't completely jaded by the area "talent" I tried Luna at Moon again and it sucked. Just my opinion. Enjoy.

  14. #11094

    Not what I expected when asking for specific lady

    Stopped by a location near my work that has a well reviewed masseuse. Greeted by nice youngish lady ("why") that I have not seen before-I asked if "X" was available and her sweet demeanor changed, not mean just changed. She asked why does everyone ask for "X", I said she gives a good massage and we have fun. "why" says I give you good massage too. In the room she asked about asking for "X" again, asking if I always see her, I replied yes. I'm guessing I wasn't the first person that day to ask for "X", she was clearly put out by it. She gave a decent massage, not the worse and not the best-but she kept asking if that was good all during, a little annoying. Nice pre flip tease, soft finger touch, reach under and tug the boys some and tug on jr some, very nice pre flip tease but again, she would lean in and whisper is that good? Turn over-nice soft finger touch all over (don't know about you guys but I love that), leans in and gives soft kiss, slides down and does a little nipple sucking slides down further and gulp, we have head game. Maybe 5 minutes worth, very good, nice and slow. Slides back up, soft kiss again and ask if "X" does that. I have seen "x" close to a dozen times and she has never ever even come close doing that but of course I'm not telling "why" that so I say not as good as you, which evidently was the right answer, another soft kiss and proceeds to finish with nice HJ. She helps me get dressed another soft kiss and says next time you ask for me, no ask for "X" any more. I gave her small kiss and said absolutely, we patted each other on the ass and out I went. I'm not giving location or names, do a little home work and you can probably figure out the location and who "X" is--I plan on going back in a couple of weeks and asking for my new friend and see if there is a repeat performance or if that was a one time deal.

  15. #11093

    Q spa south of the boarder

    Hit Q spa recently. 3 girls working only saw two of them but both better than he average around here. Had time with Blue, nice slimmer body and rack. All in $$ for a full good time. Worth the trip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape