Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 268 of 583 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 318 368 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 8731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4726

    Scarlet

    Can't believe I'm asking this but any new news on Scarlet in Derby? I saw her once like 2 years ago and it wasn't a great experience but I'm going through a little dry spell and I'm not sure why I have the itch to revisit her. I guess I'll never learn, but her pricing is ok and she is or can be somewhat decent looking. I'm just not sure of her looks lately. Has she gotten fat? Is she still a frenetic ball of energy?.

    Any advice is appreciated.

  2. #4725

    Crystal Meth

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkW7671  [View Original Post]
    It was gross, it's winter and the two of them had beads of sweat all over their faces and their skin was damp and clammy. But how was that chafe looking?
    Its Called Crystal Meth that's part of using makes you sweat profusely.

  3. #4724

    Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by KinkyJack1972  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Any info would be great very interested.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...1/219826667132
    Seen her a couple days ago trash head pussy smells horrific I texted her after the dream and told her I Kno you smelled that smell coming from your pussy and she just texted me back LOL dream at your own risk I definitely consider it a loss even though I only spent. 40 welp on too the next one.

  4. #4723

    Info?

    Has anyone seen her? Any info would be great very interested.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...1/219826667132

  5. #4722
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjags88  [View Original Post]
    Saw her the other day. She did give a great BBJ but I would not recommend. She looked dirty like she hadn't showered, she was wearing a baseball hat and her skin is really really bad. The room is pitch black so you can't see her face. She's at the 6 in Milford. Also wanted 20 upcharged for cim.
    I concur, saw her for car fun about a month ago. Baseball hat never came off which was odd and a first for me (although to be fair it never got in the way). Also looked like she probably hadn't showered in a day or two, but the BJ was very good and aggressive. Only other thing to mention was that she directed me to park in an area that wasn't especially private or discreet, but no one bothered us. Sounds like car fun isn't on the menu anymore anyway, so point is moot.

  6. #4721
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    The 2nd one, Kayla, used to work north of Htfd more than a year ago. She also had a baby.

    You can search the Htfd forum using that name.

    She started ok but went downhill so reviews are mixed. Also, beware if this ad is an imposter using Kayla's face pic. The other pics may not be her.

    After posting the above and viewing this, https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/203-427-6945 - it appears to belong to thick and juicy, a different girl.
    The new ad does appear to contain different or stolen pics. The 2nd pic below is the pic thief.

    BMD.
    It's probably Bree, she always used the "partygirlsrock" moniker. And that pic of the girl bent over has been used by her in the past Her and a few more that worked under the same handler. Anytime I see "partygirlsrock" I get sus.

  7. #4720
    First one I saw before rates got crazy. Airheaded. We talked about something, showed up thinking something else. Settled on bbj. Dropped to her knees no questions asked. Pulled out her pretty tits and fat ass. Good view, good bbj. No CIM. At least not at what I donated for it LOL Donations have gone up. Cool enough chick. Give her a shot.

  8. #4719

    Kayla - stolen pic

    The 2nd one, Kayla, used to work north of Htfd more than a year ago. She also had a baby.

    You can search the Htfd forum using that name.

    She started ok but went downhill so reviews are mixed. Also, beware if this ad is an imposter using Kayla's face pic. The other pics may not be her.

    After posting the above and viewing this, https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/203-427-6945 - it appears to belong to thick and juicy, a different girl.
    The new ad does appear to contain different or stolen pics. The 2nd pic below is the pic thief.

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 780FAAA5-0A8A-4E77-9D5F-79F133746458.jpg‎   F9273201-54B1-47C5-AC9F-0EEA17845EC8.jpg‎  

  9. #4718

  10. #4717
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkNight1  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today, it was a little bit of a hassle with texting and delays but eventually she told me she was down in Milford. I asked for a car date but she said she didn't want too because of Milford, well she probably she should take that off her ad, I know it's risky but it's a fetish for some guys. But whatever don't mind my nagging, no big deal went to her room a little wary, but it was just her and it looks like she may be living out of her room. (Smelled a little cigs) I'm not sure if she has demons, she didn't show any, I just know she smokes weed and cigarettes.

    But okay review: Opted for BBBJ and oh my was it so good, she was deep throating me like a mad woman, one of the better bjs I've gotten, only downside is she had her clothes on, she didn't do cim, she told me to tell her when but it was so damn good I had to tap her like a mma fighter in a choke hold. I would give her a 8/10 (on oral skills) if she at least took the cum in her mouth. Also don't expect a GFE from her. She's not bad looking. But the photos are touched up a bit. I recommend you guys sample her at least once especially at her rate.

    The head was so good I may sample one more time before I continue my hunt on finding a reliable provider. If anyone would be kind to share via pm thanks!
    Saw her the other day. She did give a great BBJ but I would not recommend. She looked dirty like she hadn't showered, she was wearing a baseball hat and her skin is really really bad. The room is pitch black so you can't see her face. She's at the 6 in Milford. Also wanted 20 upcharged for cim.

  11. #4716

    Sweat

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    When I replied to the OP, about my experience, I forgot about the sweating!! What's up with that?
    It was gross, it's winter and the two of them had beads of sweat all over their faces and their skin was damp and clammy. But how was that chafe looking?

  12. #4715
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkW7671  [View Original Post]
    I had a double with her and her redhead friend not too long ago. It took place in an RV in the driveway. Very lackluster and they were sweating profusely, and it was winter. Total damage 4. All hand action.
    When I replied to the OP, about my experience, I forgot about the sweating!! What's up with that?

  13. #4714

    And what about..

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    I met her once. At the time, she was lighter and her pics were far more flattering. She talked a GREAT game via text, completely unrelated to the reality of my visit. She saw me in an RV in her driveway on a busy street in Wallingford. She was pretty flabby, everything was covered, and the entire visit was uninspiring. I think I remember actually trying to stay hard.

    Of course, YMMV, but I don't think very much.
    Don't forget the inner thigh discoloration due to chafing. You can't unseen it once you see it.

  14. #4713

    Waste of Time

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    I had a double with her and her redhead friend not too long ago. It took place in an RV in the driveway. Very lackluster and they were sweating profusely, and it was winter. Total damage 4. All hand action.

  15. #4712

    Ally / Abigail

    I saw Ally formerly Abigail on the shoreline.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/176686839257

    Pros: She is priced right (HHR /. 1). She is GFE. She is willing to do multiple positions to help you reach your goal and was not spaced out. She is genuinely friendly and does not rush you.

    Cons: IMO the photos are not an accurate representation of her body. She is a 25-30 yo bbw or bbw+ and that may not be your cup of tea. It almost wasn't mine but her skillset got me to where I wanted to be.

    BTW, her mother is also advertising. I am not sure if they would do a threesome but since Ally is pregnant it is really a foursome. Mom's stage name is Bree and is currently advertising. She may be beyond a bbw from the clothed photos in STG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape