Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,051 to 13,065 of 37345
-
03-03-22 16:24 #24295Senior Member

Posts: 242How much was the donation?
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 15:59 #24294Senior Member

Posts: 477ChristNotama clear your inbox
For Taryn's number.
-
03-03-22 15:46 #24293Senior Member

Posts: 48Nyla redux
I reviewed her just a few days ago and all the general details are the same. I just had to back for seconds after my first experience and if the first time was great the second blew my mind. Now that she knows me and has become more comfortable all the stops have been pulled. One of my top five all time greatest encounters off my life! Be cool with her and she'll rock your world. Can't wait for the third act LOL.
-
03-03-22 13:26 #24292Regular Member

Posts: 14Barbie, Platinum princess, the queen karma friend
I think some of you know to whom I refer. Beautiful hot spinner stripper body with big boobs and platinum blonde hair. I was fortunate enough to catch backup with her a couple of months ago when she returned and have been a faithful weekly visitor yes she is expensive but well worth it. Gone ghost all of a sudden just checking if any of you have had the same problem or seen her recently just basically wanted to make sure she is ok. She has fought the demons on and off for years I have seen her on and off for the past 5 or 6 years. Thanks you can inbox me.
-
03-03-22 12:27 #24291Senior Member

Posts: 123Naw, it was meant for XD. It was a piss poor review.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 12:25 #24290Senior Member

Posts: 123First, in your initial post you said nothing about someone in the other room. Second, your reasons for not seeing her again are subjective. What may seem like a rough area to you may be ok with others. You said she doesn't look like her pictures (subjective) but didn't say why. Has she gained or lost weight? Is she strung out? Missing teeth? You gave no pertinent info. You didn't mention anything about her skills which is the main reason we are all here. It was a shit review.
Originally Posted by Xd2301
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 12:25 #24289Regular Member

Posts: 10Thanks, I have been researching for months and read back hundred of pages. I started recently with one review in massage parlors and now starting to contribute. Will definitely start to review more that I have learned the ins and outs.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 08:35 #24288Senior Member

Posts: 475Meh.
First one is ok. Just ok. Very lackluster, Mediocre BJ, will do what you tell her to do. Ackward.
Second one is way the heck down in Hopewell. Have not sampled yet.
Originally Posted by SteveB0123
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 08:26 #24287Senior Member

Posts: 88Taryn
I have PMed you. Can you please share?.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 05:36 #24286Senior Member

Posts: 114Smoke hasn't retired.
Originally Posted by SteveB0123
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 22:55 #24285Senior Member

Posts: 477Taryn
Here is a pic from today. Contributing members hmu for her number.
Originally Posted by ChillinVA
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 21:40 #24284Senior Member

Posts: 1069I think was meant for the OP
I think he meant to send to the OP and not you. The OP has 14 post and 0 of them are reviews. Which typically means none of us will respond to his question. Read and review, have fun, stay safe and hopefully you can find us the next gem to lose our shit over.
Originally Posted by Xd2301
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 20:34 #24283Regular Member

Posts: 10Thanks for your feedback. I stated pretty clearly that I wouldn't repeat with her, rough area, someone in the other room of the house nothing like the pics that are posted, nothing worthy that I feel that would contribute to the group other then stay away.
Originally Posted by Bigman74
[View Original Post]
She had been reviewed before which is how I found the ad. I have nothing else to add to what was already said and didn't see a need to run up a post count for an experience that was forgettable.
-
03-02-22 20:19 #24282Senior Member

Posts: 346That STG Scotts Addition is a well know rip off. Consider yourself lucky and do more research next time for your own sanity and safety.
Originally Posted by TheEngineer
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 17:42 #24281Senior Member

Posts: 491The 38 YO I interacted with via text but ended up passing. Prices were high for what was offered and she seemed very business like.
Originally Posted by SteveB0123
[View Original Post]
I swear I saw a review on the 30 YO here and I recall it being positive because she was on my short list. I went back like 15 pages and could not find it.
Good luck.











Reply With Quote




