Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,206 to 11,220 of 32126
-
03-03-22 13:00 #20921Senior Member

Posts: 912VIP in Vienna
I stopped by VIP Therapy in Vienna (Dunn Loring area) and saw Hannah this week. Probably close to mid to late 40's, average body. I have seen her three times now and I think she does a really good legit massage. She walked on my back and did some good stretching which helped my back pain. It's 60 for 30 minutes and 80 for an hour. They do have a table shower. She uses a cream vice oil which is nice as it doesn't smell nor leave any residue on your skin. Towards the end, she does the soft touch and I raise my hips while laying face down and allow her access. I get up on all fours and she does a good standard noVA, like milking a cow LOL She allows FIV but I try to be gentle and just rub and slight FIV to get her wet and have her enjoy it while stroking me. I don't man handle her body so I can tell she appreciates that. I tipped 60. This is my new go to place whenever I'm in need of a legit massage more so than play time.
I had tried to see Hanna earlier this week but she was busy. Another provider answered the door, petite, long black hair, a bit tan, a bit older, maybe 50, wearing some short shorts and heels. The short shorts made me pop wood and almost go with her but the way she answered the door, she seemed a bit standoff-ish, as if she was sizing me up. I have been mongering at AMPs for close to 20 years and I have a good first impression whoever answers the door on how the session may go.
-
03-03-22 11:21 #20920Senior Member

Posts: 45Visiting Springfield
I'm coming from down South to Springfield. Can the brothers of NOVA help me choose between Spa Sung and Spring Blossom? They are the closest to where I'll be.
-
03-03-22 09:29 #20919Senior Member

Posts: 176Nice. I never got to partake in that FS. You saw them both, at the same time? LOL.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
I think Kim was the first one I saw a few years ago, when she was at the other place. Then she told me she doesn't massage and passed me off to her sister. I think one other time there was another young girl who massaged me, her skills weren't as good as Kim's or Kim's sister. Anyway, last I checked, the sister was still in TX and when I tried to contact Kim, she said she doesn't do massage anymore.
Are you saying she'll see me if I tell her I've been there many times in the past? I might have to give it a try.
-
03-03-22 00:12 #20918Senior Member

Posts: 28Definitely shared
Hey bud, I definitely did shared some info on individual Asian ladies I saw recently in the Springfield area. Check out my posts in the other forum Escort Reports. Pm me if you want additional details, but the posts have everything you want to know.
Originally Posted by PilotAviator
[View Original Post]
I just went to my first spa. I went to Queen and saw June. It was my first time so I didn't know what to expect. Got a weak bbj from June. Decent skinny lady mid 40's. As I was walking out I met Kim! She's a looker and more charismatic. Will be going back to see Kim. Unfortunately they were all busy and June was available.
-
03-02-22 22:14 #20917Senior Member

Posts: 427Wishing you had shared a little information regarding the individual Asian ladies. Then, perhaps someone else would share information related to AMP Young Asian women (AKA Unicorns) .
Originally Posted by YoyoSuper8
[View Original Post]
Always be nice to the ladies.
PA.
-
03-02-22 21:34 #20916Senior Member

Posts: 253Manee was the ATF
She was a sweetheart and had a smile on her face that could melt the ice off your heart. Her massage skills were top notch and she always made me feel like a king on the flip. The mongering world lost a bright star for sure but I am glad the bastard was caught and brought to justice. I hope he rots in prison. Manee deserved better and I hope she's safe and able to find not only solace but happiness as well.
Originally Posted by Tophat31
[View Original Post]
Treat the ladies right and forget the names of TheDrowned.
-
03-02-22 19:25 #20915Senior Member

Posts: 81Penny
Penny was one of my ATFs. I was devastated when I heard she was gone. Had such a bubbly personality and was always such a fun time to be around. Only been back once since she left and had a solid session with Candy. Standard NOVA and rates. Might go back again soon if I get the itch.
Originally Posted by Dunnit
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 17:27 #20914Senior Member

Posts: 105Try having an ex wife. Or two.
It gets even more expensive.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 15:05 #20913Senior Member

Posts: 506Wife
Most of my paycheck. A home and a car. Very little freedom. So FS with her cost me about everything.
Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 14:56 #20912Senior Member

Posts: 506Fun fact
I FS them both. Kim would always let me feel how smooth she was from waxing. Would see them all the time.
Originally Posted by DonQuiote
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 14:48 #20911Senior Member

Posts: 143Wife
How much did the wife want for FS?
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 14:37 #20910Senior Member

Posts: 506AMPs so busy today
First was angels. Too busy.
Next door pine tree. A gentle monger was going in with a skip in his strep. So I said oh forget it.
Then to this place in Fairfax that I can never get into eastern massage body and foot I have tried 3 times and can never even get them to open the door for me. WTF is this place.
Then went to Kara on Braddock, two older ladies that are too busy told me to come back that appear sweaty and kinda old. Look like they in the middle of FS. I don't like sweaty girls, it show they're having sex and not cleaning up.
So 4 tries and zero success. I got home to FS wife. Ahem.
-
03-02-22 14:34 #20909Senior Member

Posts: 140Justice for Manee
Some of you may remember Manee. I never saw her but she had great reviews and, from what I read, an overall nice woman. I remember hearing on this board that she left the business bc she was raped. Based on the timing and the location of the crime, I'm pretty sure she got justice. The article indicates she testified. What a brave woman, I hope she finds peace.
http://www.arlnow.com/2022/03/02/jus...columbia-pike/
-
03-02-22 12:41 #20908Senior Member

Posts: 129Sun on Backlick
I hadn't been to Sun since Penny left, so I decided to see what was new as I was in the area. I called ahead and was told I could head over. Door was opened by mid-40's Chinese woman. No sign of MMS or anyone else. She says her name is (sounds like) Ee-oh or Hee-ro. She is attractive and wearing a low neck T. She will be taking care of me. She asks several times if I had been there before, and I say yes. I pay. 8 and request TS, which is great. She pays so much attention to me that I am at full mast on the way back to the room. Once in the room she makes the international hand sign and says it will be extra 100. I tell her no, just give me a massage and I will tip. 4. I get on the table face down and she gives a decent massage with a full lecture about the current impact of inflation on the economy (I'm not kidding). She then asks for 100 again and tells me to flip. Probably 35 minutes have gone by since I walked in. I tell her. 6. She takes her top off and says I can touch her boobs (Nice plump Cs) but not the nipples. I get the NOVA ending. She tells me what I paid would be good enough for hh "next time". As I leave, still no sign of MMS, but I see another woman in the side room, I didn't get a name. I have no plans to return to investigate.
-
03-01-22 14:50 #20907Senior Member

Posts: 527Just inside
This looks promising. Been looking for camel toe slide or teasing just inside. Only experienced it once with Luna and a couple SBs in the States. Would like to find it combined with a TS, massage and sliding to the point junior is ready to pop in past the tip. Again, Luna was awesome at allowing me to just slide my tip and shaft between her lips and give a playful warning if I was ready to enter.
Originally Posted by Iohannes
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




