Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,221 to 11,235 of 32136
-
03-02-22 21:34 #20916Senior Member

Posts: 253Manee was the ATF
She was a sweetheart and had a smile on her face that could melt the ice off your heart. Her massage skills were top notch and she always made me feel like a king on the flip. The mongering world lost a bright star for sure but I am glad the bastard was caught and brought to justice. I hope he rots in prison. Manee deserved better and I hope she's safe and able to find not only solace but happiness as well.
Originally Posted by Tophat31
[View Original Post]
Treat the ladies right and forget the names of TheDrowned.
-
03-02-22 19:25 #20915Senior Member

Posts: 81Penny
Penny was one of my ATFs. I was devastated when I heard she was gone. Had such a bubbly personality and was always such a fun time to be around. Only been back once since she left and had a solid session with Candy. Standard NOVA and rates. Might go back again soon if I get the itch.
Originally Posted by Dunnit
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 17:27 #20914Senior Member

Posts: 105Try having an ex wife. Or two.
It gets even more expensive.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 15:05 #20913Senior Member

Posts: 506Wife
Most of my paycheck. A home and a car. Very little freedom. So FS with her cost me about everything.
Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 14:56 #20912Senior Member

Posts: 506Fun fact
I FS them both. Kim would always let me feel how smooth she was from waxing. Would see them all the time.
Originally Posted by DonQuiote
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 14:48 #20911Senior Member

Posts: 143Wife
How much did the wife want for FS?
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 14:37 #20910Senior Member

Posts: 506AMPs so busy today
First was angels. Too busy.
Next door pine tree. A gentle monger was going in with a skip in his strep. So I said oh forget it.
Then to this place in Fairfax that I can never get into eastern massage body and foot I have tried 3 times and can never even get them to open the door for me. WTF is this place.
Then went to Kara on Braddock, two older ladies that are too busy told me to come back that appear sweaty and kinda old. Look like they in the middle of FS. I don't like sweaty girls, it show they're having sex and not cleaning up.
So 4 tries and zero success. I got home to FS wife. Ahem.
-
03-02-22 14:34 #20909Senior Member

Posts: 140Justice for Manee
Some of you may remember Manee. I never saw her but she had great reviews and, from what I read, an overall nice woman. I remember hearing on this board that she left the business bc she was raped. Based on the timing and the location of the crime, I'm pretty sure she got justice. The article indicates she testified. What a brave woman, I hope she finds peace.
http://www.arlnow.com/2022/03/02/jus...columbia-pike/
-
03-02-22 12:41 #20908Senior Member

Posts: 129Sun on Backlick
I hadn't been to Sun since Penny left, so I decided to see what was new as I was in the area. I called ahead and was told I could head over. Door was opened by mid-40's Chinese woman. No sign of MMS or anyone else. She says her name is (sounds like) Ee-oh or Hee-ro. She is attractive and wearing a low neck T. She will be taking care of me. She asks several times if I had been there before, and I say yes. I pay. 8 and request TS, which is great. She pays so much attention to me that I am at full mast on the way back to the room. Once in the room she makes the international hand sign and says it will be extra 100. I tell her no, just give me a massage and I will tip. 4. I get on the table face down and she gives a decent massage with a full lecture about the current impact of inflation on the economy (I'm not kidding). She then asks for 100 again and tells me to flip. Probably 35 minutes have gone by since I walked in. I tell her. 6. She takes her top off and says I can touch her boobs (Nice plump Cs) but not the nipples. I get the NOVA ending. She tells me what I paid would be good enough for hh "next time". As I leave, still no sign of MMS, but I see another woman in the side room, I didn't get a name. I have no plans to return to investigate.
-
03-01-22 14:50 #20907Senior Member

Posts: 527Just inside
This looks promising. Been looking for camel toe slide or teasing just inside. Only experienced it once with Luna and a couple SBs in the States. Would like to find it combined with a TS, massage and sliding to the point junior is ready to pop in past the tip. Again, Luna was awesome at allowing me to just slide my tip and shaft between her lips and give a playful warning if I was ready to enter.
Originally Posted by Iohannes
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 14:00 #20906Senior Member

Posts: 253It's next to a church
Probably just police security since it's right next to a church. Also doubt they have eyes on LC. It's mostly a legit MP. She's extremely cautious and it takes awhile to even secure a standard NOVA.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
Police looking to shut down LC when places like lily spa and Star massage are nearby FS joints would be like the fire dept trying to rescue a kitten in a tree while the building next door is on fire.
Then again having a MP next to a church isn’t the smartest idea in the first place
-
03-01-22 13:02 #20905Regular Member

Posts: 23Ok. I was not familiar with the area and wanted to give a warning, just in case. Even if they are not watching LC I would not go in with them looking that way.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 13:00 #20904Regular Member

Posts: 23Just Got Richer
Had a dream I stopped by Rich Wellness. Saw a couple of older reviews and I was in the area.
Was greeted by a lady in maybe late 40's still trying to look young. Raspy voice. She had some sex appeal but not tons of it. She asked if I want a shower and I said no. I already showered and was only going for 30. Right down to business, she asked what service I want. $1.6 CFS, $1.2, CBJ. Opetd for CBJ. She said someone will be with me soon and left.
I undressed and waited a few moments. In walks a tall, late 20's, very very pretty girl with long hair and a nice curvy body. To me, probably the prettiest girl I have seen in a spa in a very long time. She is very sweet and fun. We had a nice chat and things progressed, as they do. Not the best BJ I ever had but did it well and was enthusiastic about it. I marveled at how pretty she was and loved her curvier figure. Great time. Loved it. Will definitely be back.
I failed to get a name.
-
03-01-22 12:57 #20903Senior Member

Posts: 433They have been parking there for years. I don't think are looking at LC, considering that place is pretty tame compared to a few other places right down the street.
Originally Posted by Iohannes
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 12:33 #20902Senior Member

Posts: 28Looking for younger Asian ladies
Hello,
I've been seeing some Asian ladies individually and have never ventured into a massage parlor. I was wondering if there are any MPs that have young Asian girls, looking for Korean or Japanese near Springfield area. Thank you!










Reply With Quote




