Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 458 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 508 558 958 1458 ... LastLast
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17971
    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...-babi/44750741
    I chatted with her for a while one afternoon. Seemed nice enough, but very limited menu and everything is covered.

  2. #17970

    Saw this picture

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/9314835.htm?cat=1

    Saw this posting and then the picture with her legs out and arms behind her. Immediately got excited thinking it was Susie Q. I definitely don't have closer look but it made me miss the hell out of her.

  3. #17969

    Any experiences with this one?

    Does anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...-babi/44750741

  4. #17968

    Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist666  [View Original Post]
    I have the rear opportunity to spend the weekend at a hotel downtown. I'm not having much success in finding anyone of quality downtown. If anybody has a Tips or suggestion I would be forever in your debt.
    Try Eros, their girls travel a lot and I've seen several downtown. I think Nichole Shannon has had some good reviews and she's hot but do your due diligence. Good luck!

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/4664086.htm?cat=1

  5. #17967

    Downtown hotel

    I have the rear opportunity to spend the weekend at a hotel downtown. I'm not having much success in finding anyone of quality downtown. If anybody has a Tips or suggestion I would be forever in your debt.

  6. #17966

    Downtown Hotel

    I am getting the chance to spend this weekend at a hotel downtown. I am looking for suggestions for someone to come visit me while I am there. Seems like there's no problem finding people in Castleton but my search for downtown has come up with nothing.

  7. #17965
    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey does anyone have any experiences with the following?

    Slim thick Italian.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...cting/44335024

    Redhead.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...ntasy/44804640

    Body massage chicks (I've been reading previous comments but is the menu worth it?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/1...ssage/44774243

    Shanel.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3126004467

    Neck tattoo specifically.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3176438608
    Neck tattoo is fake pics but awesome girl. She will send you real pics on request and has a friend that works with her. One of the few GFE black girls. I would repeat is it's the same girl but she is always on the west side now.

  8. #17964

    Any info on these?

    Hey does anyone have any experiences with the following?

    Slim thick Italian.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...cting/44335024

    Redhead.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...ntasy/44804640

    Body massage chicks (I've been reading previous comments but is the menu worth it?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/1...ssage/44774243

    Shanel.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3126004467

    Neck tattoo specifically.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3176438608

  9. #17963
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by DapperDan91  [View Original Post]
    I had planned to post on the newbie forums but they don't seem very active and this thread was the next most topic appropriate. I took the plunge this year and have some reports on 4 ads from the alligator I'd like to share with others in the hopes of helping them have similar good experiences or avoid bad ones. What is the best way for someone new to establish themselves before submitting reports, or is it OK to just start posting and let everyone decide from themselves how legit the info is? I have been lurking for a long time and I see when someone is new their post is often met with a lot of skepticism. No skin off my nose if that happens I guess, but I want to be helpful, not ignored. I'll take any advice ya got!

    Thank you.
    Don't sweat it. The Newbie thread was actually intended for experienced members to post useful tips and info for new members. If you go back to the first page of that thread, you'll see what I mean.

  10. #17962

    Just start sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by DapperDan91  [View Original Post]
    I had planned to post on the newbie forums but they don't seem very active and this thread was the next most topic appropriate. I took the plunge this year and have some reports on 4 ads from the alligator I'd like to share with others in the hopes of helping them have similar good experiences or avoid bad ones. What is the best way for someone new to establish themselves before submitting reports, or is it OK to just start posting and let everyone decide from themselves how legit the info is? I have been lurking for a long time and I see when someone is new their post is often met with a lot of skepticism. No skin off my nose if that happens I guess, but I want to be helpful, not ignored. I'll take any advice ya got!

    Thank you.
    The best way to be seen as credible and establish yourself is to just share what you know. Don't worry about it too much honestly, just acting normally is going to be good enough as long as you're not exclusively asking for info repeatedly without sharing anything.

  11. #17961

    New and looking for tips on etiquette

    I had planned to post on the newbie forums but they don't seem very active and this thread was the next most topic appropriate. I took the plunge this year and have some reports on 4 ads from the alligator I'd like to share with others in the hopes of helping them have similar good experiences or avoid bad ones. What is the best way for someone new to establish themselves before submitting reports, or is it OK to just start posting and let everyone decide from themselves how legit the info is? I have been lurking for a long time and I see when someone is new their post is often met with a lot of skepticism. No skin off my nose if that happens I guess, but I want to be helpful, not ignored. I'll take any advice ya got!

    Thank you.

  12. #17960

    SA and SB are big wastes of time and money

    It's better to bang an Eros or DI chick. No games, safe hotels, on time and ready.

  13. #17959

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    She's the only person from SB I have seen. Cute, average body. Teeth are a little off. Total GFE. Met her at a hotel. I enjoyed my time and would see her again.
    I'm not good at putting two and two together I guess. I've seen this chick. And once again she's very good at doctoring photos or some thing. Unless she lost some weight. There's been probably at least a dozen times through the years, where I thought I was meeting somebody for the first time and after they show up they tell me they met me before. But I often still don't remember meeting them.

  14. #17958

    Same from SB

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Anybody meet her or have any intel?.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3174493947
    She's the only person from SB I have seen. Cute, average body. Teeth are a little off. Total GFE. Met her at a hotel. I enjoyed my time and would see her again.

  15. #17957

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Beleg  [View Original Post]
    She is a cutie. If you try her out let us know. I'll reach out and see if I can arrange something.

    She was quick to reply. Said only car rides or outcall & wanted 125 for a qv. Escort $$$'s Does look good
    .
    Be Safe, g.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape