Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,766 to 12,780 of 59509
-
03-02-22 05:53 #46744Senior Member

Posts: 798Chris
Is a great girl and as of yesterday she's still got that pretty smile and gives a good massage. She remembered me from seeing her at J.
Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 21:19 #46743Banned Member

Posts: 2410Not likely, she particular about her vegetables and despises egg plant.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 21:08 #46742Banned Member

Posts: 2410Come on! Say it isn't so Dexy, I usually run over there at midnight for fun.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 21:04 #46741Senior Member

Posts: 798Eileen
Saw Eileen over a week ago, mid-day during lunchtime. She came out of a room when I walked in and led me to another room, slapping my ass. I waited about 10-15 min for her to finish up with her session. In the room I was in there was some Egyptian oil that I've never seen before, someone either left it behind or the girls use it sometimes? I digress. She walks in and tells me her name is Emily and that she recognizes me. I went with it, as I recognized her from somewhere just couldn't pinpoint it. She's one of the slimmest girls I have seen, was wearing black leggings and a black top. She had a unique HJ style as she got on the table and blew on JR and put her feet up near my face. Good times. Sad to hear she's moved on.
Originally Posted by MassageAverage
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 20:55 #46740Senior Member

Posts: 39I recently had a 4 hand last week at Lu's as well. I had Chris and someone slighltly older (maybe late 40's or 50's, can't remember her name). The massage was surprisingly good and right before the flip they teased a little. On the flip, I went UTC top for ChriS and OTC top for the other. They proceeded to give a foot massage for the remaining time. Chris' English is actually not too bad. Gave 50/50 each.
Originally Posted by MassageAverage
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 20:52 #46739Senior Member

Posts: 798Lu's Kennesaw
Hey Com! I knew I wasn't the only one to confuse the two shops LOL The one I was referring to is Lu's in Kennesaw. Lu Massage is in Acworth (no "s" You're right about J Massage, it was next to firehouse. It shut down on 12/31 unfortunately.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 20:49 #46738Senior Member

Posts: 798Completely Agree
With you SyD! Lu's has been known to have Owls and hasn't been the cleanest. J Massage was a nice clean shop. That's why I was surprised when I heard Chris was there.
Originally Posted by SyD1971
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 20:10 #46737Senior Member

Posts: 386Join the club
Many have seen it bare.
Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 19:55 #46736

Posts: 682Lu's
Did you not recognize Kelly?.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 19:43 #46735

Posts: 682Indeed she is
Chris is a great gal.
Originally Posted by SyD1971
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 19:39 #46734Senior Member

Posts: 119Lu's on Cobb Pkwy, Kennesaw
Yes, you are right about J.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 19:39 #46733

Posts: 682No FUPA
I've seen it bare.
Originally Posted by DarkSir1
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 19:19 #46732

Posts: 682[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-01-22 18:49 #46731Banned Member

Posts: 2410When did you supposedly see her last week?.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 18:48 #46730Banned Member

Posts: 2410She doesn't have a FUPA, she's slender and petite with a great personality, I find her attractive.
Originally Posted by DarkSir1
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






