Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 655 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 155 555 605 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 705 755 1155 ... LastLast
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 18423
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8613
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Asian chick looking for her first arrangement. Got on a vid call with her and is a little everywhere on her thoughts. Don't know exactly what she wants but understand there should be intimacy and blah blah blah. Talks wayyyy too much and the conversations were in circle when trying to set up a meet. Looks cute but didn't want to hear her yapping and started getting annoyed of her. Started falling asleep so just hung up on her. Wants $1 k which I'm not going to pay but I'm sure some of you will. She recently took her photos down.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-594b99593989
    Just looked at her site. Looks like she thinks she nailed you down!

    About Me

    /// not searching at the moment ///

  2. #8612
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Asian Chick- Talks too much

    Asian chick looking for her first arrangement. Got on a vid call with her and is a little everywhere on her thoughts. Don't know exactly what she wants but understand there should be intimacy and blah blah blah. Talks wayyyy too much and the conversations were in circle when trying to set up a meet. Looks cute but didn't want to hear her yapping and started getting annoyed of her. Started falling asleep so just hung up on her. Wants $1 k which I'm not going to pay but I'm sure some of you will. She recently took her photos down.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-594b99593989

  3. #8611
    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last year and had a very good time. We had whiskey in the afternoon between frolics and chatted. She can take a pounding and likes it rough. She's alas I accommodating with some fetishes. Anal was avail for more, but I wanted to take that door the next, which has happened yet. The fake tits are nice, but not my thing. Lately, I've been thinking about seeing her again since we clicked pretty well, she hosts, video friendly, and gives a few hours of her time.
    Does she have contact information outside of SA? Like an ad page somewhere? I'd love to see her.

  4. #8610
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Interesting

    Interesting profile pic. Thought it was a mustache for a second.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-00e3b5f526a0

  5. #8609

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-681f8f406dd8

    Meetup with her recently. Her pics are accurate. She has a piercing down below. She lives in Baltimore but strips in DC on the weekends. She not on BC, so no BBFS. Anal is on the menu, but I'm not a fan. Biggest negative she talks way too much.
    Appreciate the input. I'm going to wait out may be for a rainy day. Piercing down below is a turn off and so is no BC. She kisses I guess since you didn't say anything. I've got a couple of girls lined up for this week, and one of them should come through. Met one at a DC bar this week, made plans to spent cuddle up time, meeting another one hopefully later in the week and if all goes well see her week after.

  6. #8608

    On the fence

    Quote Originally Posted by David032  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her before as well LOL, forgot about her and hadn't seen her profile recently.
    Saw her last year and had a very good time. We had whiskey in the afternoon between frolics and chatted. She can take a pounding and likes it rough. She's alas I accommodating with some fetishes. Anal was avail for more, but I wanted to take that door the next, which has happened yet. The fake tits are nice, but not my thing. Lately, I've been thinking about seeing her again since we clicked pretty well, she hosts, video friendly, and gives a few hours of her time.

  7. #8607

    High volume

    Quote Originally Posted by David032  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her before as well LOL, forgot about her and hadn't seen her profile recently.
    Wouldn't be surprised if over 100+ have cip with her. I saw her over a year ago when in town for work. And she admitted to seeing lots of dudes. Almost didn't go through with but ya know how it goes. Drunk and thinking with the little head.

  8. #8606

    Seen her before

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-a04dc13224af

    She been around, high mileage, and doesn't kiss. She has a pretty face, nice fake tits, host, reasonable price, and bbfscip. Saw her again a few months ago before I rejoin SA. A little thicker then a year ago, but still very bangable. Would repeat more if it wasn't for the no kissing. She has a cat, for those with allergies.
    I have seen her before as well LOL, forgot about her and hadn't seen her profile recently.

  9. #8605

    BadBunny $

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-681f8f406dd8

    Meetup with her recently. Her pics are accurate. She has a piercing down below. She lives in Baltimore but strips in DC on the weekends. She not on BC, so no BBFS. Anal is on the menu, but I'm not a fan. Biggest negative she talks way too much.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-681f8f406dd8

    BadBunny $.

    Getting a pro vibe. Minimal talk, came out with a number, she knows what's the deal, no questions asked, agreed to a date / time downright. Anyone else interact with he? There's one report on the Baltimore board, didn't look the guy went in.

  10. #8604

    Hhd268

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-a04dc13224af

    She been around, high mileage, and doesn't kiss. She has a pretty face, nice fake tits, host, reasonable price, and bbfscip. Saw her again a few months ago before I rejoin SA. A little thicker then a year ago, but still very bangable. Would repeat more if it wasn't for the no kissing. She has a cat, for those with allergies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    I think it's pretty clear that no ones giving away their gems or sharing pics. Here's one that I'd consider a 8/9, face is not clear but according to body I'm sure she'll be good. I'd say my rotation is in same level or better which give you a idea what I'm working with especially when I'm willing to give that one up. Too far for me and I don't do lunch meet ups.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-fefd67203c5d
    Quote Originally Posted by David032  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone had any leads on any asians in the area. All I have is a lead for latina girl right now. Well besides the all time favorites.

  11. #8603
    Quote Originally Posted by David032  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone had any leads on any asians in the area. All I have is a lead for latina girl right now. Well besides the all time favorites.
    Hit up kpop on here. He should be down!

  12. #8602

    Any intel on her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-681f8f406dd8

    BadBunny $.

    Getting a pro vibe. Minimal talk, came out with a number, she knows what's the deal, no questions asked, agreed to a date / time downright. Anyone else interact with he? There's one report on the Baltimore board, didn't look the guy went in.

  13. #8601

    Right proportions

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Oh boy, nothing turns me on more than a slighty thicker girl posing next to a tub of ice cream.
    She has right amount of thickness below waist, smaller boobs with pencil eraser nipples, trim waist not model thin but one that gives the hourglass view doing in doggy style. She can take a pounding is multiple positions, and gives a good BBBJ with right amount of spit and suction. My kind of girl any day over model thin types, because the pussy feels so much more tighter with slightly thicker girls. She is a rare gem, only that her demands for gifts were increasing and I figured honey I love fucking you and giving an allowance but that pussy ain't worth the gifts you're asking.

  14. #8600

    Asians

    Was wondering if anyone had any leads on any asians in the area. All I have is a lead for latina girl right now. Well besides the all time favorites.

  15. #8599

    Ebb and flow of the bowl. Spring break edition

    Gents, the bowl is starting to look like it is coming off life support. Maybe it's that market volatility has disabused these young ladies of the notion that they are great equity or crypto traders, maybe their prior SDs aren't so keen on spending $1 k a date anymore since their coin base wallet accounts got slashed in half with the recent drops in bitcoins price?

    Might be something as simple as spring break coming up. The ebb and tide of the bowl continues, and after a decade of studying it, you learn the flows just as surely as one learns the ebb and flows of the Chesapeake Bay.

    Major flows into the bowl are cuffing season, Christmas / holidays, spring break, summer break, and the start of school. Smaller windows are the first or last day of the month. Should be obvious but the flows tie to romantic and financial events. Right now girls need money to go on their spring break vacations.

    The decent profiles are returning or being reactivated. New profiles need to be broken in and older reactivated profiles are probably the result of some poor overlevered SD buying the dip on the Russian ruble.

    Happy hunting gents. Will share more details about the SBs in my rotation as they get dropped. Write ups of encounters available upon majority request from the brotherhood of mongers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape