Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 751 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 251 651 701 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 801 851 1251 ... LastLast
Results 11,251 to 11,265 of 24538
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13288

    Check your inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerian  [View Original Post]
    I cleared my inbox but have had a crazy busy day.

    I'm also waiting to see which number she wants passed out.

    As for rates and such, I always let the girl set that up with you, I'm just passing along digits, don't want to get into her business.
    She ever get around to saying what # she wanted past out?

  2. #13287
    Quote Originally Posted by Meto99  [View Original Post]
    When were those shot? I did a car date with her back in 2018 and she was chubby with kitty scent issue. If she looks like this now, I'd be more than happy to fill her up again.
    LOL, I can tell you the one with Megan is from fall 2020, not the one that was talked about a lot in spring of 2020. The first two I don't think I've seen (don't recognize them as ones she was selling, but once again I'm not IMDB on Bri vids) but as I noted in a different post, based on hair and appearance, I would say January / early 2021, LOL.

  3. #13286

    Kitten / Mal

    Cutie kitty is open for business in downtown area. Regulars, Hit her up please as you know she is a gem. Other SM can reach out to me for her digits. I just filled her hole a few days ago and it was best fuck I had in months. She has multiple vids on different sites, so you don't need anymore convincing from me. 1. 5 hhr 2. 0 hr is her current rate I believe. Hope you guys treat her well lol. She is a gem and a really nice girl

    https://www.xvideos.com/video5729082...h_cum_full_vid

  4. #13285

    I lowkey want to see more

    Could someone either post them or share? Plus with the way she has ripped a few of us off, she deserves the little lose of income.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    Screenshots.

  5. #13284

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    Screenshots.
    When were those shot? I did a car date with her back in 2018 and she was chubby with kitty scent issue. If she looks like this now, I'd be more than happy to fill her up again.

  6. #13283
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHeadHuncho  [View Original Post]
    Who is the best oral artist in the DMV area?.
    Molly is the best.

  7. #13282

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by Shune  [View Original Post]
    Someone ought to post a few screenshots.
    Screenshots.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FE156547-8671-458C-B4F3-1EB16EBBEB2D.jpg‎   9D6D60C4-FB15-49D7-9B5D-D235A283BBFD.jpg‎   A841BA82-8C9F-47B9-8952-7F520F298873.jpg‎  

  8. #13281
    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Admission still 1. ?

    Phyuck!
    Yep still 1.

  9. #13280
    Quote Originally Posted by JankMaster  [View Original Post]
    These latina ads popping up everywhere is becoming annoying.
    Look at the Northern Virginia LC page. It's 90% LCS. I happen to know a few Latina girls and they say they're coming across the border looking to dream.

  10. #13279

    Latinas EVERYWHERE

    These latina ads popping up everywhere is becoming annoying.

  11. #13278

    Re: EmmaBaby

    Admission still 1. ?

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by BMore51  [View Original Post]
    Yes she does.

  12. #13277
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Does Emma still have a full bush?
    Yes she does.

  13. #13276
    Quote Originally Posted by BMore51  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with Emmababy number ends in 4513, I talked with her a bit before and answered questions yes or no. I had to make a appointment the day of so I did and I requested a certain attire and she was happy to oblige. She provided the address about a hour before. She is located off of north ave the area felt comfortable. I got to the incall and she buzzed me in, she looks just like her pics. I settled for a hhr for $. She led me to her room and I provided the payment and she got right to work pulling my pants down for a bbj and after a few minutes jr was ready and she got on the bed and we got to business no cover or anything. She then flipped and I finished in her in doggy and got on my way. Well worth the $ next time I will pace myself a bit more.
    Does Emma still have a full bush?

  14. #13275
    Senior Member


    Posts: 208

    Any Samples?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    If you're interested in some of these. Hit me up maybe we can work something out.
    Someone ought to post a few screenshots.

  15. #13274

    Bri vids

    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    I like watching people I know, it's my own little fetish I guess. Saw a few people I used to know years ago like a coworker, some friends of a friend, and some of the escorts.
    If you're interested in some of these. Hit me up maybe we can work something out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape