Escort Review: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Submit Review
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 10614
-
03-03-22 17:46 #5409Senior Member

Posts: 288Amen! I feel the same, some of the strippers I run across have more warm blood in their veins than the providers do nowadays (and we all know a stripper is out to make a buck LOL).
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 15:16 #5408Senior Member

Posts: 502Portland
Yeah, I don't know if it's just Portland or if it's the rest of the country, but the pricing is just too much. I'm willing to pay 200 to 240 for a half hour with a provider, even a safety girl to see if she is someone that I'd like to see again and with whom I could develop a rapport, but I just can't being myself to pay 300 to 400 for a half hour without having any idea if she will be someone I like. I'd love to find another hot provider that I could see monthly or even more often at 250-ish, but three quarters of my tna experiences the past few years have been complete disappointments. Reviews are generally worthless, and providers seem far less interested in actually making me want to be a repeat customer. I'd say maybe it's me, but everyone I know is getting the same treatment. I blame the shitty review culture on TNA. Providers are no longer being held accountable for being lame.
-
03-02-22 20:50 #5407Senior Member

Posts: 97Pdx
I agree with all that. Been here 45 years. Considered it the nicest city in America for most of that, but it's not that place anymore. It's really too bad. What a loss. The last thing you said, about hobbying price going up while services are going down and hard to find girls willing to do BB. Besides that, and maybe this is just me, but I don't even find girls I want to be friends with anymore. I had several at a time I'd consider to be actual friends in the past. Get lunch together, just hang out, stuff like that. I just don't feel any connection to any of them now. I don't know if that's a Portland thing or not, though. Maybe it's that way everywhere now. Or maybe it's just me.
Originally Posted by Sscdrake
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 08:31 #5406Senior Member

Posts: 156There are other great girls out there. The trade off is really not worth all these posts but play at your own risk.
Originally Posted by Inseminate
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 22:22 #5405Senior Member

Posts: 24When she does her bathroom thing do you just take control and initiate sex?.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 22:01 #5404Senior Member

Posts: 577Pennie- a more than decent human
Yeah, some chemistry is bad; but her OCD is the larger cause of her chronic lateness than chemistry.
Originally Posted by LazenBy007
[View Original Post]
Just saw her last week and she was only 30 minutes late and was great once we got going. On / off 8-9 years as well.
-
03-01-22 19:32 #5403Senior Member

Posts: 90Pennie kid
I was told foster care, hoping schizo dad gets his shit together so they can continue visitation.
Originally Posted by Strecther1
[View Original Post]
Known for 8-9 years. The time thing is part of the package.
-
03-01-22 18:37 #5402Senior Member

Posts: 43Found a hot little petite bb
I searched and she hasn't been mentioned here.
PM for details with a trade if possible.
-
03-01-22 17:12 #5401Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 52Seriously. I've lived min 6 months in a lot of places, including UK, Korea, Japan, Thailand, Germany, Caribbean, a few choice places in Brazil, and all over the US, mostly bigger cities (Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, Denver, Tampa), and Portland absolutely takes the cake. The more you realize how bad it is, from hobbying to simple stuff like prices, structure of the city, homeless problem, the people, weather. About the only good thing here is it's not Cali (yet) and the food to a degree, LOL. Not sure I'd ever recommend the city to anyone.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
Been looking to leave for a while, but the pandemic, war, economy, etc hasn't been putting up walls there. Thinking of going to one of the expatriate havens in Thailand, France is opening up a special visa for WFH tenants too. Thailand's people are sickenly positive and upbeat on average, it's a nice place, very cheap, and as a hobbyist, it's paradise. Here, the price of hobbying has steadily been going up while the number of things girls won't do has also gone up, including basic stuff, and it's been harder to find girls willing to do BB.
-
03-01-22 16:05 #5400Senior Member

Posts: 32250 half 400 full, but she charges more if she has to drive to Portland.
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 15:53 #5399Senior Member

Posts: 443How much is it?
Originally Posted by BbLover1
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 15:23 #5398Senior Member

Posts: 106Pennie kid
She told me she put it up for adoption.
Originally Posted by TrimSchlong3
[View Original Post]
S1.
-
03-01-22 13:15 #5397Senior Member

Posts: 32Eugene SA Girl
Anyone else seen the SA Girl from Eugene? She seems really hot and did confirm BBFS over text. Trying to set up time with her now.
-
03-01-22 13:08 #5396Senior Member

Posts: 84Pennie
I hope her kid is okay about a year ago she passed out before I got to her apartment and made me wait there for 2 hours because she was doing drugs. Then she calls me about 8 hours later saying she fell asleep yeah right.
-
03-01-22 11:26 #5395Senior Member

Posts: 45Had a kid. Does she know the dad or could it be mine?
You say a while back. Does she know the dad or could it be mine? [jk--no flames]
Originally Posted by Strecther1
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




