Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 751 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 251 651 701 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 801 851 1251 ... LastLast
Results 11,251 to 11,265 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13282

    Latinas EVERYWHERE

    These latina ads popping up everywhere is becoming annoying.

  2. #13281

    Re: EmmaBaby

    Admission still 1. ?

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by BMore51  [View Original Post]
    Yes she does.

  3. #13280
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Does Emma still have a full bush?
    Yes she does.

  4. #13279
    Quote Originally Posted by BMore51  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with Emmababy number ends in 4513, I talked with her a bit before and answered questions yes or no. I had to make a appointment the day of so I did and I requested a certain attire and she was happy to oblige. She provided the address about a hour before. She is located off of north ave the area felt comfortable. I got to the incall and she buzzed me in, she looks just like her pics. I settled for a hhr for $. She led me to her room and I provided the payment and she got right to work pulling my pants down for a bbj and after a few minutes jr was ready and she got on the bed and we got to business no cover or anything. She then flipped and I finished in her in doggy and got on my way. Well worth the $ next time I will pace myself a bit more.
    Does Emma still have a full bush?

  5. #13278
    Senior Member


    Posts: 208

    Any Samples?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    If you're interested in some of these. Hit me up maybe we can work something out.
    Someone ought to post a few screenshots.

  6. #13277

    Bri vids

    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    I like watching people I know, it's my own little fetish I guess. Saw a few people I used to know years ago like a coworker, some friends of a friend, and some of the escorts.
    If you're interested in some of these. Hit me up maybe we can work something out.

  7. #13276

    Who gives the best head in the DMV area?

    Who is the best oral artist in the DMV area?.

  8. #13275

    Nasty Nikki

    I spoke to her twice in January about her new photos. I told her I could help her with some photography but our times did not match up. Sent a few texts placed a few calls and figured she just was not interested in meeting up. I did some research today on the site and found out she has passed away. Very sad to read the posts. Anyone know what happened to her.

  9. #13274

    Emmababy

    I had a dream with Emmababy number ends in 4513, I talked with her a bit before and answered questions yes or no. I had to make a appointment the day of so I did and I requested a certain attire and she was happy to oblige. She provided the address about a hour before. She is located off of north ave the area felt comfortable. I got to the incall and she buzzed me in, she looks just like her pics. I settled for a hhr for $. She led me to her room and I provided the payment and she got right to work pulling my pants down for a bbj and after a few minutes jr was ready and she got on the bed and we got to business no cover or anything. She then flipped and I finished in her in doggy and got on my way. Well worth the $ next time I will pace myself a bit more.

  10. #13273

    Apologies

    I cleared my inbox but have had a crazy busy day.

    I'm also waiting to see which number she wants passed out.

    As for rates and such, I always let the girl set that up with you, I'm just passing along digits, don't want to get into her business.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerian  [View Original Post]
    She asked me to stir up some business, pm me for her digits.

    She is preggo just FYI.

  11. #13272
    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    I get there, text and headed up. She then called and wanted to know where I was and to let her know when I was on her floor. Something didn't feel right, but followed little had right up. Got to the floor and then called. She wanted me to come to the room, that I just found out when I got up there. Went into the room and she was inside. Door was open BTW. Then asked for half up front so she could go get her meds. Said they were waiting for her in the stairwell. Oh no, I said hell no. Then she said fine and dropped her panties and bent over. Told me to hurry up. Man F that. I dressed and told her I'm leaving. She said whatever and loose her number. But be careful on the way out. What ever that meant. I ain't tried seeing her since. Sure I dodged a bullet twice that day.

    Phyuck!
    Haha I feel you Phyuck, however if it were me and she just bent over and dropped her panties I would have filled her up and dipped without paying her if she's going to give me attitude like that 🤣 but good for you dodging a bullet man. There are other snowbunny's out there.

  12. #13271

    Bree info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tn963  [View Original Post]
    Ditto man, please pass her contact info.
    Yeah. I had the # before but would certainly like to have it again as well. If she is safe and is taking new clients.

    MJ1.

  13. #13270

    Millie, never again.

    I get there, text and headed up. She then called and wanted to know where I was and to let her know when I was on her floor. Something didn't feel right, but followed little had right up. Got to the floor and then called. She wanted me to come to the room, that I just found out when I got up there. Went into the room and she was inside. Door was open BTW. Then asked for half up front so she could go get her meds. Said they were waiting for her in the stairwell. Oh no, I said hell no. Then she said fine and dropped her panties and bent over. Told me to hurry up. Man F that. I dressed and told her I'm leaving. She said whatever and loose her number. But be careful on the way out. What ever that meant. I ain't tried seeing her since. Sure I dodged a bullet twice that day.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by DumpSterPacker  [View Original Post]
    Set up to meet her. Called and confirmed I was on the way. I made the drive to her area. Texted for exact location. Got it and headed over. Texted when 5 minutes away. Texted when I hit the parking lot. Nothing but crickets. I don't play in my own backyard so this was a hour drive to her area. Decided to grab a bite to eat and let her know. Crickets. Texted when I finished eating and nothing. Total waste of time.

  14. #13269

    Millie no show

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEmail786  [View Original Post]
    Hey millie no show me too. I texted her told her on way she said come on over and I drove 40 min to see her mistake.

    On my way I was texting her making sure she is not going to no show. And she was responding but once I got to the location.

    She ghosted me. Wow its like she set me up for waste of time. Its a shame.
    She did this to me 2 years back (before pandemic) when she was working from Catonsville location.

  15. #13268

    Millie no show

    Quote Originally Posted by DumpSterPacker  [View Original Post]
    Set up to meet her. Called and confirmed I was on the way. I made the drive to her area. Texted for exact location. Got it and headed over. Texted when 5 minutes away. Texted when I hit the parking lot. Nothing but crickets. I don't play in my own backyard so this was a hour drive to her area. Decided to grab a bite to eat and let her know. Crickets. Texted when I finished eating and nothing. Total waste of time.
    Hey millie no show me too. I texted her told her on way she said come on over and I drove 40 min to see her mistake.

    On my way I was texting her making sure she is not going to no show. And she was responding but once I got to the location.

    She ghosted me. Wow its like she set me up for waste of time. Its a shame.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape