Thread: Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 9453
-
03-02-22 19:22 #3468Banned Member

Posts: 713I was there at 10 am and was the first appointment, clean as a whistle. LOL the way she screams. "I'm so crazy".
Originally Posted by TootsieJoe
[View Original Post]
When you DATO.
Great girl and great agency.
-
03-02-22 18:59 #3467Senior Member

Posts: 83Saw Arisa earlier this week. It was an afternoon appointment which I typically don't do but been really busy at work and this was a rare opening in my schedule. Would have loved to see Ginger as she is one of my ATFs but Arisa was the only provider available so I saw her instead. Her height is about the same is Ash, about 4'10" or 4'11" and her service is more GFE than Ash's PSE. Also, she's carryng a bit more weight than Ash, although I would still consider her a spinner. Her service was above average but there were two things that took points off for me. First, I love to kiss but she was mostly LFK with me with no tongue until things got intense and I was pounding her hard. Secondly, and this might be because it was an afternoon appointment and she's seen a few clients earlier, when I went down for DATY, she had some kind of lube / spermicide on her pussy which tasted really bitter. I powered through it and she seemed to enjoy the DATY as she was screaming things out in Korean but the bitter taste was not enjoyable. Obviously YMMV in that respect as The Dude did not mention this in his review. Anyway, the message was a bit above average and overall session was just a bit above average. I will repeat if my ATFs aren't available.
Originally Posted by NorthSDasian
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 09:54 #3466Banned Member

Posts: 713Venus and Cris
Hey bud,
Originally Posted by CuriousJo8
[View Original Post]
Yeah we had a really good time talking about Mimi, Eva, Mia, other mutual friends. Venus said that the place on Miramar was not near as busy as 108 which we already know that. Had a glass of wine with her and Cris and chatted for a while. Real sweetheart. Also note that Punk rock Bella who worked at 108 is down at 7 spa, Mimi's other shop. She is a wild one.
Cheers.
-
03-02-22 01:15 #3465Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts

Posts: 472It is Venus. Interesting.
Ok, I stand corrected. Took her a few hours to get back to me. Gave me a little bit of a hard time for not seeing her lately, hehe.
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 22:55 #3464Senior Member

Posts: 186Ms. 11
New blood. Hopefully she will be here this weekend still.
-
03-01-22 21:51 #3463Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts

Posts: 472I don't think this is Kelly / Venus
I've reached out to Kelly / Venus directly to see if she can corroborate if she's still in the game. She expressed to me that it was her intent to take a break in March. I am not getting any reply which is indicative that she is back home in LA, not working, and clearly not interested in dealing with clients. If she decides to reply back to my inquiries, I will post an update.
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 19:39 #3462Banned Member

Posts: 224VIP Spring Valley location
I've visited VIP in Spring Valley I would estimate somewhere around 20-25 times at all times of day and night so far. I've never not once, ever felt unsafe nor have I ever experienced or seen any LE activity during any of these visits. I've lived in California for my entire life, minus my service, & I have never once been mugged.
IMO, I feel as safe when I'm visiting the VIP SV location, as I do when I have visited at least a dozen of the AMP locations throughout all of SD county. If people walk around alert with a high sense of their surroundings, they should have nothing to worry about.
-
03-01-22 19:19 #3461Banned Member

Posts: 713Just wanted to let people know she is not at the Spas this week.
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
Cheers.
-
03-01-22 16:35 #3460Banned Member

Posts: 713Kelly -Ocean 108 aka Venus from Ocean Breeze on Miramar
Venus has the perfect body almost identical to Mina down at VIP in SV. 5'4 and 105 lb perfect C cups. Excellent service. Real sweetheart. Sounds like she kind of bounces around in San Diego but the beautiful thing when you see Cris or her girls is the security of an apartment complex in a nice neighbourhood in utc. Much safer than worrying about getting mug down in spring valley or having the LE show up.
Great time with Venus today.
-
02-28-22 23:02 #3459Senior Member

Posts: 54I was curious about her since her stats also said 4'10" and shorty asians are my thing. Might have to check her out as well.
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 20:15 #3458Banned Member

Posts: 3075You're welcome bro! I don't think you'll be disappointed with anyone of the lovely ladies we talked about. Eat your wheaties brother.
Originally Posted by Jstwntlvn1
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 16:46 #3457Senior Member

Posts: 93Kimberly6969
Thank you RC as usual!
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
And thank you DeeezNuts! I will try to see her before she is gone!
-
02-28-22 16:00 #3456Banned Member

Posts: 3075Kimberly6969
I'm not sure if Kimberly advertises anywhere else other than HX. She has almost 350 HX members on her network and all rated her excellent. Yes, there's going to be the 1-5 percent that don't click with a top rated provider but that's when I look to see who the reviewers are that gave the negative reviews. Shes here one more week.
Originally Posted by Jstwntlvn1
[View Original Post]
I also responded to your PM about 108 and VIP. I highly recommend both. The rotation changes tomorrow for VIP so if there’s someone you want to see I would go today. 3 new girls start tomorrow.
-
02-28-22 15:55 #3455Senior Member

Posts: 240Kimberly6969
Yeah Pm her on HX and once she messages you back, she'll give you her information. See her now as this is her las my week in San Diego.
Originally Posted by Jstwntlvn1
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 11:05 #3454Senior Member

Posts: 93Petra is definitely my ATF but you sure are tempting me to try Kimberly6969! I'm guessing the only way to get a hold of her is to pm her on HX?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




