Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 6997
-
02-28-22 17:43 #4822Senior Member

Posts: 210Here we go
1) don't talk about service, they're not high volume escorts, a few are like Monique and few other advertiser.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
2) most will be true GFE, expect that.
3) Unless you're looking for CIM and freaky shit, don't ask. Ask if she's willing to swallow as in what are your thoughts and do you like it.
Treat these girls like you're dating except you know you're getting laid at the end of the date. It's high school all over again, nutt non stop in them if you'd like, they won't know what's coming. They are a true amateurs' for the most part, don't get to advance with them.
If you smell village bicycle, she probably is. Put a little effort and enjoy the fruit of your labor, I know I do when it's my third round in two hours with most of them. Got one that's ready for Greek and she's only 20 !
-
02-28-22 17:26 #4821Senior Member

Posts: 581Not on SB
But man those nipples look delicious. If you've got any skinny castoffs, send them my way! Planning a trip to Indy.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 17:23 #4820Senior Member

Posts: 1095Navigating these waters
And I'm trying to get it but also one person stating they aren't an escort when I asked if she's GFE. I guess I'm just trying to be real about what I want. But maybe not sure how to approach it properly / sensitively.
-
02-28-22 16:28 #4819Senior Member

Posts: 808I figured
Figured it was bullshit if she's offering her and another girl for three hours for $240, you know she's on some bullshit.
Originally Posted by DaveRue
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 16:02 #4818Senior Member

Posts: 808Ft Wayne
Her profile list her in Ft Wayne now.
Originally Posted by IndyGoGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 14:28 #4817Senior Member

Posts: 48Ft Wayne not Indy
I hate when girls do these. This one actually lives in Ft Wayne but listed as Indy. In chat she discloses it and says she might travel to Indy once in a while. Smh.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...43f3e15aee1d8d
-
02-28-22 12:04 #4816Senior Member

Posts: 137Similar
I've had the same with her. Messaged with her a lot on the site. Never able to move her to text or really even have a serious chat about meeting. Hopefully someone has made headway with her. Been in daily forever.
Originally Posted by ItsBigiKnow
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 10:28 #4815Senior Member

Posts: 808[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-28-22 10:18 #4814Senior Member

Posts: 542Katie
Initially asked for 500. Talked her down to 150. Was ready to meet. I needed a day or so. She then tried to sell content. Waxes the kittty clean. Tried to meet up a day later. Said she needs to pay babysitter. Schedules didn't line up and I explored other possibilities.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
Dave.
-
02-28-22 10:01 #4813Senior Member

Posts: 542Salsa88 on SA
Can be had for cheap. Told me to meet at hotel then said she was kicked out. No car. It was a cold rainy icy night. She begged me to see her. I passed.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
Dave.
-
02-28-22 09:23 #4812Senior Member

Posts: 808Her number
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-28-22 09:03 #4811Senior Member

Posts: 1095She's cute
Reminds me of the girls I banged in college who were the "good" girls. I like the look.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 07:46 #4810Senior Member

Posts: 808Salsa8812 on SB
Any intel. Been chatting with her, not sure she's my type.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...00df4808b6923c
-
02-28-22 07:24 #4809Senior Member

Posts: 81Anyone score?
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-634302a80ab6
Seen her on daily forever. Messages with her a few times and always sorta goes silent.
Anyone have good feedback?.
-
02-28-22 01:12 #4808Senior Member

Posts: 42Looking to confirm whether UTR or Pro
So I met this girl Katie on an SDSB site and voice verified her, had a good textual relationship and then she ghosted me for a whole day. Texted her cold from a different number and she replied immediately with an outcall or incall duo offer at 120 a piece for a three hour session. Have you guys seen her before, seen any ads, met her, or is she really UTR? I have her number, employment info and a general idea of where she stays, but the whole duo outcall thing was a twist, and at such a reasonable cost, too. TGTBT or just total newbie? Thoughts welcome! I have her number to trade if you have good leads for UTRs thanks.











Reply With Quote





