Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4822

    Here we go

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    And I'm trying to get it but also one person stating they aren't an escort when I asked if she's GFE. I guess I'm just trying to be real about what I want. But maybe not sure how to approach it properly / sensitively.
    1) don't talk about service, they're not high volume escorts, a few are like Monique and few other advertiser.

    2) most will be true GFE, expect that.

    3) Unless you're looking for CIM and freaky shit, don't ask. Ask if she's willing to swallow as in what are your thoughts and do you like it.

    Treat these girls like you're dating except you know you're getting laid at the end of the date. It's high school all over again, nutt non stop in them if you'd like, they won't know what's coming. They are a true amateurs' for the most part, don't get to advance with them.

    If you smell village bicycle, she probably is. Put a little effort and enjoy the fruit of your labor, I know I do when it's my third round in two hours with most of them. Got one that's ready for Greek and she's only 20 !

  2. #4821
    Senior Member


    Posts: 581

    Not on SB

    But man those nipples look delicious. If you've got any skinny castoffs, send them my way! Planning a trip to Indy.

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody had any experience with her, been talking with her for a couple weeks, she went from being kind of snarky to being depressed and submissive in communication. Going to meet with her here in a little bit wondering if anybody has seen her or has any experience.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...a105f4c97866ce

  3. #4820

    Navigating these waters

    And I'm trying to get it but also one person stating they aren't an escort when I asked if she's GFE. I guess I'm just trying to be real about what I want. But maybe not sure how to approach it properly / sensitively.

  4. #4819

    I figured

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveRue  [View Original Post]
    Initially asked for 500. Talked her down to 150. Was ready to meet. I needed a day or so. She then tried to sell content. Waxes the kittty clean. Tried to meet up a day later. Said she needs to pay babysitter. Schedules didn't line up and I explored other possibilities.

    Dave.
    Figured it was bullshit if she's offering her and another girl for three hours for $240, you know she's on some bullshit.

  5. #4818

    Ft Wayne

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGoGuy  [View Original Post]
    I hate when girls do these. This one actually lives in Ft Wayne but listed as Indy. In chat she discloses it and says she might travel to Indy once in a while. Smh.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...43f3e15aee1d8d
    Her profile list her in Ft Wayne now.

  6. #4817

    Ft Wayne not Indy

    I hate when girls do these. This one actually lives in Ft Wayne but listed as Indy. In chat she discloses it and says she might travel to Indy once in a while. Smh.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...43f3e15aee1d8d

  7. #4816

    Similar

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsBigiKnow  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-634302a80ab6

    Seen her on daily forever. Messages with her a few times and always sorta goes silent.

    Anyone have good feedback?.
    I've had the same with her. Messaged with her a lot on the site. Never able to move her to text or really even have a serious chat about meeting. Hopefully someone has made headway with her. Been in daily forever.

  8. #4815
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #4814

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Her number would be useless. So you're wanting to trade for another useless number?
    Initially asked for 500. Talked her down to 150. Was ready to meet. I needed a day or so. She then tried to sell content. Waxes the kittty clean. Tried to meet up a day later. Said she needs to pay babysitter. Schedules didn't line up and I explored other possibilities.

    Dave.

  10. #4813

    Salsa88 on SA

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Any intel. Been chatting with her, not sure she's my type.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...00df4808b6923c
    Can be had for cheap. Told me to meet at hotel then said she was kicked out. No car. It was a cold rainy icy night. She begged me to see her. I passed.

    Dave.

  11. #4812

    Her number

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #4811

    She's cute

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Any intel. Been chatting with her, not sure she's my type.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...00df4808b6923c
    Reminds me of the girls I banged in college who were the "good" girls. I like the look.

  13. #4810

    Salsa8812 on SB

    Any intel. Been chatting with her, not sure she's my type.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...00df4808b6923c

  14. #4809

    Anyone score?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-634302a80ab6

    Seen her on daily forever. Messages with her a few times and always sorta goes silent.

    Anyone have good feedback?.

  15. #4808

    Looking to confirm whether UTR or Pro

    So I met this girl Katie on an SDSB site and voice verified her, had a good textual relationship and then she ghosted me for a whole day. Texted her cold from a different number and she replied immediately with an outcall or incall duo offer at 120 a piece for a three hour session. Have you guys seen her before, seen any ads, met her, or is she really UTR? I have her number, employment info and a general idea of where she stays, but the whole duo outcall thing was a twist, and at such a reasonable cost, too. TGTBT or just total newbie? Thoughts welcome! I have her number to trade if you have good leads for UTRs thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails attachment.jpg‎   127e8058ed60c1992c84e11e9b63c27466b21a14-1.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape