Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #7791
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex60  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    So I'm intrigued with the Soju profile on Sweet Asian Gem and went to check out her reviews on TER. They were all pretty flattering, but I kept reading, "She's a tiny girl. ", "She's only 5'1", maybe 5'2". Etc. Well, she sure doesn't look 5'1" or 5'2" in those profile pics. So what's the scoop? Has anyone been with Soju and can set me straight? Thanks.

    https://www.sweetasiangem.com/noah?p...4-12b41c7ac433
    I have not seen this provider for a while now, but I know when I did a couple years ago, everything was pretty poor quality. All stats were a lie, images were photoshopped and most ladies I saw were around mid to late 30's+. Maybe they have changed, but that was just my last honest experience.

  2. #7790

    Soju (Noah) confusion. Help!!

    Hey guys,

    So I'm intrigued with the Soju profile on Sweet Asian Gem and went to check out her reviews on TER. They were all pretty flattering, but I kept reading, "She's a tiny girl. ", "She's only 5'1", maybe 5'2". Etc. Well, she sure doesn't look 5'1" or 5'2" in those profile pics. So what's the scoop? Has anyone been with Soju and can set me straight? Thanks.

    https://www.sweetasiangem.com/noah?p...4-12b41c7ac433
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Soju.jpeg‎  

  3. #7789
    Quote Originally Posted by Conheovang714  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows where Cami went, her ad abruptly disappeared from Cakdoll site.
    Are you only a "window" shopper?

    Just looking and never buying!

  4. #7788
    Quote Originally Posted by Conheovang714  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows where Cami went, her ad abruptly disappeared from cakdoll site.
    Just contact the booker for her schedule, she's indy now so she's not on the website.

  5. #7787

    Cami on vacation or retires?

    Anyone knows where Cami went, her ad abruptly disappeared from cakdoll site.

  6. #7786

    Sixshop

    Anyone got the contact info for sixshop? Or the pw for the site? PM me.

  7. #7785
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by NickSgv  [View Original Post]
    Excellent.
    True. When you see a young person walking a grandma looking person across the street, imo why not recognize the unrecognized hero.

    Thanks!

    Much respect to AHardLanding too. Why'all make it easy!

  8. #7784

    KTownCrown

    Quote Originally Posted by Hahasupz  [View Original Post]
    What was her service like?
    Excellent.

  9. #7783

    Looks good

    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    If Ktown_Crown doesn't make your boner hard, then you must have ED. Bonerfied indeed.
    What was her service like?

  10. #7782
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpNDump  [View Original Post]
    That looks delicious. Prices and menu items?
    She's on Hx so you'll have to message her on there.

  11. #7781

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by Owliee  [View Original Post]
    I can personally confirm that she does BBFS but it's YMMV.
    Yes I can also confirm but I doubt it's YMMV, it's clearly advertised +100 for BBFS on her various booker sites.

    https://bookergray.com/bbs/board.php..._mw&wr_id=2940

  12. #7780
    That looks delicious. Prices and menu items?

    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    If Ktown_Crown doesn't make your boner hard, then you must have ED. Bonerfied indeed.

  13. #7779
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    Good Enough To Eat

    If Ktown_Crown doesn't make your boner hard, then you must have ED. Bonerfied indeed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220226-105631_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220226-105645_Gallery.jpg‎  

  14. #7778

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHada  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone got BBFS from chloe? The ad says BBFS xtra. Based on below review, she only offers cfs??
    I can personally confirm that she does BBFS but it's YMMV.

  15. #7777
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHada  [View Original Post]
    What happened to her? She has been gone for a while now. Anyone know where she is or retired?
    She was available on HX the other day.

    She still a psycho biatch from what I heard from a buddy who saw her few weeks ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape