Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,846 to 13,860 of 31138
-
02-28-22 21:31 #17293Banned Member

Posts: 905She didn't ask me for a deposit but that pic showing her booty just ewwww I couldn't do it LOL.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 21:26 #17292Senior Member

Posts: 377Tough luck
Following up, I was able to track this gem down. Hate to say it but you really missed out on one of the best looking down-to-earth lady. I couldn't believe my eyes the entire time.
Originally Posted by CltAddict
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 20:04 #17291Banned Member

Posts: 905Oh wow I use to see her way back in the BP days went to see her once and a dude was drunk in the shower LOL he had to go. Think I saw her 3 times last time I saw her we didn't date she was in the room with Bella the blond MILF and she was about 7 8 months preggo ran in the restroom trying to hide it LOL. She was a cool chick kinda shy back then BBBJ was like you said A ok and the box was perfect fit. I don't want to see her now days but I also recommend if she anything like she was. A blast from the pass LOL.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 20:04 #17290Senior Member

Posts: 719Interesting. She insisted on a deposit so I told her to shove it. Hit her from another number and told her I'd need a deposit for her to come to me. You know, in case she ghosted and wasted my time.
Originally Posted by SuperWetOddit
[View Original Post]
Now, she did ask for the deposit after I asked if I could bareback those Milfy walls. May have had something to do with it.
-
02-28-22 15:25 #17289Senior Member

Posts: 2811 K Honey
Lmfao. Scrub the floors, do the windows, cook, and wear heals the entire time. In lingerie. LOL) BBFS receptive.
Originally Posted by FNDJames
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 15:19 #17288Senior Member

Posts: 391Stephanie
Met this one today early morning at a low budget place on Sugar Creek. https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...h/294808041864 Her face is actually a lot cuter than her pic. Also, everything is on the menu except anal. She told me she hates clicking off the boxes advertising what she will do when she posts her ad. Communication was great. I arrived at her place and she greeted me wearing underwear and a t-shirt. As soon as we got in the door she got naked and laid on the bed and told me to drop the donation on the table. I got undressed and as I got on the bed she immediately put my cock in her mouth. Not a bad BBBJ either. She did everything I asked and didn't rush me one bit. I opted for a qv and the damage was. 70 but I tipped an extra. 10 cause she had a fun attitude. I won't repeat. And the reason for this is there is so much pussy to be had I'm always seeking new, new, new. So far in Charlotte I have only met one provider who was a horrible experience and that was Green Eyes"the 6'3 monster from Gastonia" LOL.
-
02-28-22 12:43 #17287Senior Member

Posts: 363Whole weekend
For 1 k she betta stay whole weekend and cook.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 11:19 #17286Banned Member

Posts: 634Sammy
I haven't had the pleasure to meet Sammy yet but she has been super sweet during our conversations. She seems to have a really nice body and looks like a fun time just a bit worried that Big G claims to have gone Bare Grylls on her. She is next on my list and seems like she is well worth the donation.
Originally Posted by Miranthir
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 10:42 #17285Senior Member

Posts: 60Sammy is great
Met with Sammy last week and she is a good as everyone said. Keep trying and she will eventually reply. Worth the trip.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 09:47 #17284Senior Member

Posts: 7337I am totally with you on that Bro. For $1 k she should be spending the weekend with you. Not just a lousy hour.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 06:18 #17283Banned Member

Posts: 905You can do 10 QV's with Sammy for 1 k.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 17:08 #17282Senior Member

Posts: 9491 k
I would pay Sammy Summers $1000 for 4 or 5 dates before giving Brooke $1000 for 1 date.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...0/999522909440
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 16:37 #17281Senior Member

Posts: 960Hell No! She's been around several years. Used to work in Hickory. I think in her Hickory days it was like 200-250 so rates jacked up. She used to have very basic pictures but she has never been GFE. Never let the photos fool ya. She has a lot of rules!
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
Cute faces with phat asses are better anyway. Save your money. You can get 4 hotties for that.
-
02-27-22 16:25 #17280Banned Member

Posts: 905Lmao you got that right I almost dropped my phone and there are 2 guys reporting they saw her when she was cheaper and the sessions were lack luster because she didn't want to be touched LOL how can she do dates without touching LOL. Now she 1 k and up. Maybe she should consider cyber dates LOL. And s we know its always a dude behind the scenes in most cases even tho we may not see them their the ones raising rates and posting know AA GFE and a list of no's but pay this giant fee. I only do qv and rarely a hh bc when I pop I'm ready to go I have nothing to talk to a SW about and its no telling who or what might show up so I want in and out as if I never been there mask on getting back to my car. So 1 k for me is wayyy out the question.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 14:17 #17279Banned Member

Posts: 11481 k
I don't care how much money you make, 1 K for some pussy is insane. The only way I would spend that, would be for a A list celebrity and I'm paying for the sheer uniqueness of laying someone only 1% of the population could lay.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






