The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9698

    Isn't that Natasha?

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    Can't remember when and where I've seen this girl before but I do know the pics are fairly old. Anyone got any Intel? Appreciate your help!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/76242556#.
    A streetwalker.

  2. #9697

    Jenna

    Can't remember when and where I've seen this girl before but I do know the pics are fairly old. Anyone got any Intel? Appreciate your help!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/76242556#.

  3. #9696
    Quote Originally Posted by SickForThicc  [View Original Post]
    I searched through her photos on LC for find a booty reference. She does have a lot of ass to go with the tits. She has put on a bit of weight, so she has some belly but most went into the T&A. I am not one for trips to Greece, so I can't judge tightness, but there is plenty of real estate.
    Met her about a year ago in Davenport, BF / handler sets up everything so if you text sexy stuff and get sexy replies you're texting a dude just FYI. Also he will come knocking on the door 15 min in to hurry you up didn't work on me in fact told him I'd talk to him when I was done and he left the house LOL.

  4. #9695

    BCM Solved

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/76184843#.

    Anyone seen her searched Kendra but only saw people trying to figure out if this big clit Marie.
    It is Big Clit Marie. She has a new number now. The old number that I last used to get ahold her not too long ago ended in 5659. Her clit is huge!

    Grain 56.

  5. #9694
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/76184843#.

    Anyone seen her searched Kendra but only saw people trying to figure out if this big clit Marie.

  6. #9693
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Marcela

    Checked the one out the other day. Attractive 30 something year old, but would not agree to anything GFE. Blonde, nice big c's, braces with a very fit body.

    Her rate is $ qv.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lando/76174046

  7. #9692

    Bad to the Blonde, one to avoid

    A couple recent posts from the Brevard board:

    Quote Originally Posted by feckless  [View Original Post]
    BAD TO BLONDE,. ,. ,. , just plain BAD.

    Went by Samantha --Has other reports here on USASG. Pics Old. She was 39 a Looong time ago. Bad attitude + Rush job. HARD PASS.

    F1.
    Quote Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy  [View Original Post]
    Stay as far away as you possibly can. I saw her a couple of years ago when she was in Merritt Island. Everything was bad. To top it off she has the absolute worst bolt ons every. Even the nipples are painted on. Don; t waste your $.

  8. #9691

    Susan MIA

    Does anyone have information about Apopka / Altamonte Susan? I last saw her In early January around the time she quit posting on STG. She told me she had a boyfriend and they were saving up for a house. She also me she was taking the rest of the day off and headed to the beach in Melbourne. Her room was messy which is really unusual for her. Anyway, it didn't look like she planing to move. Any further information would be appreciated.

  9. #9690
    Quote Originally Posted by Serca0424  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys. Has anyone had any experience with Lisa and able to PM me about the experience? Stay safe!

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...e/820150632693
    I believe that is a fake add, has posts on multiple sites.

  10. #9689

    Bad to the blonde

    Check her reviews not very good.

  11. #9688

    Lisa Altamonte

    Hi guys. Has anyone had any experience with Lisa and able to PM me about the experience? Stay safe!

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...e/820150632693

  12. #9687

  13. #9686

    Thanks bro

    Quote Originally Posted by SickForThicc  [View Original Post]
    I searched through her photos on LC for find a booty reference. She does have a lot of ass to go with the tits. She has put on a bit of weight, so she has some belly but most went into the T&A. I am not one for trips to Greece, so I can't judge tightness, but there is plenty of real estate.
    Ima check her out.

  14. #9685

    Oh, She is Thick!

    Quote Originally Posted by NhbMmaKnight  [View Original Post]
    She got some thick ass cheeks or lower back fat? She's got nice tits but for an ass man, she's not showing much.
    I searched through her photos on LC for find a booty reference. She does have a lot of ass to go with the tits. She has put on a bit of weight, so she has some belly but most went into the T&A. I am not one for trips to Greece, so I can't judge tightness, but there is plenty of real estate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Adrianna 1.jpg‎   Adrianna 2.jpg‎   Adrianna 3.jpg‎  

  15. #9684

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Vojniak  [View Original Post]
    Those reviews are accurate. Pictures too. Big girl but in the right places if you're into thickness.

    NY type latina very ghetto, straight to business, so vibes a bit off for me, only con.

    She is CBJ only but got to say she does execute it to perfection, it doesn't get any better given the cover. She is stupid tight too so my other con is that she doesn't offer QV and that minimum HH is always cut short seeing how I just cannot last longer than a few strokes once we get to FS LOL.
    As mentioned she is SUPER THICK, phat ass just doesn't make sense. I got the NY latina type, not necessarily ghetto for me though. CBJ as mentioned unfortunately but its good for what it is, Qv was allowed when I saw her def couldn't imagine fighting to last hhr LOL. Got some Daty but I'd say that's very YMMV. Overall a good experience and would repeat just haven't gotten around to it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape