Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,856 to 12,870 of 60954
-
02-28-22 08:33 #48099Senior Member

Posts: 156Mini Massage in Roswell
It's been a while since I've gotten back into the game.
I was in the Woodstock area and decided to try Mini massage in the Publix shopping center.
Typical CAMP. Middled age and old enough to know how to give a decent massage and decent teasing. Great finish and.
Out the door for 100.
As I was leaving the parking lot I noticed a new massage store across the street in the Movie Tavern shopping center.
The sign says Sweet Massage but they don't appear to be open yet.
-
02-28-22 00:38 #48098Regular Member

Posts: 1New
Hey, everyone. I am super new & was wondering what were some good spots to hit up? Preferably in the Southern Atl area. Looking for AAMP of course. HE, BJ, etc. Anything really.
-
02-27-22 22:44 #48097Banned Member

Posts: 2410Why did you stop seeing her? Pretty sure take out is still available.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 22:44 #48096Senior Member

Posts: 1456Lemon
According to the recording if you call they will be closed for 3 months.
Originally Posted by Bmc398
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 22:36 #48095Senior Member

Posts: 798Bad day
Aw man that's what we call in the hobby an "off day". Sorry for the bad luck Hairy. Hopefully you'll have a hot streak now and put the off day behind you.
Originally Posted by HairyMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 22:33 #48094Senior Member

Posts: 798Raid
Thanks for the info Hairy!
Originally Posted by HairyMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 22:31 #48093Senior Member

Posts: 798Massage You
Love the "massage you" move. Gets them in a good mood.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 22:28 #48092Senior Member

Posts: 798Eileen / Emily at Wellness
She told me her name was Emily. Saw her this week, skinny, hot, a real tease. Said she remembered me from 6 years ago when she worked at UU under the name Lily. Can't believe it was that long ago. OTC everywhere, UTC was difficult. She sat on my hand when giving me a neck massage, never had that done before. She got on the table for the finish. Highly recommend. Wellness keeps bringing the heat.
Originally Posted by MassageAverage
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 22:18 #48091Banned Member

Posts: 2410I believe it's Peachtree Corners having the issue not Norcross, PT-corners is trying to run them all out.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 21:57 #48090Banned Member

Posts: 13634If you have a good source, stick to her for info as I do to mine.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 21:55 #48089Banned Member

Posts: 13634Call them. You'll get a goofy VM from a faggy-sounding, Chinese dude that alleges they're closed for 3 months due to "remodelling. " They don't need to remodel shit, just need to get new girls.
Originally Posted by Bmc398
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 20:08 #48088Senior Member

Posts: 45Is Lemon still closed?
Originally Posted by MuffTime
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 18:39 #48087Banned Member

Posts: 2410Asian Wellness Amy and Eileen
Eileen is one of the hottest girls I've ever seen at a CAMP, so I opted to go with her. Amy came in the room a few minutes later and asked if I wanted a 4 hand, how could I say no. They suggested some table shower fun and I eagerly obliged. Once those festivities commenced it was back to the room for some 4 hand fun, well 6 including my hands. We practically did everything you could imagine at a CAMP, but to be honest I'm devilishly young and good looking so old timers need not apply. I tipped them handsomely at the end because money is not an issue for me, not to mention they kept complimenting me on my size. I think I found my new ATF's.
Last edited by Admin2; 02-28-22 at 05:42. Reason: Requested by OP
-
02-27-22 18:25 #48086Senior Member

Posts: 1456What's really going on in Norcross.
I got this from a spa owner in norcross. Norcross has decided to not renew many of the business licences for massage parlors, thus putting them in a situation where they either move to another area and close completely. While she did not tell me what day the license expired she did say they would be in a new location, although she's not telling where just yet. I imagine if they were refused a new license than it's "possible" some of the other parlors are closed for similar reasons.
On a separate note I called lemon (as they are closed) you get forwarded to a recording saying they are doing renovation for the next 3 months and to call. In 3 months.
Any seniors wanting to know which parlor didn't have its license renewed feel free to PM.
-
02-27-22 18:13 #48085Banned Member

Posts: 13634I have no clue as I'm not a frequent reader of the Georgia Gazette. Only read it when a credible monger reports a bust or posts a link to said bust. Can you post a link to the report you saw?
Originally Posted by MuffTime
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





