Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,681 to 13,695 of 40000
-
02-27-22 20:49 #26320Senior Member

Posts: 626Then there is Princess on Belmont, Ozone on Chicago, and these other two on Broadway. Thai lotus and thai siri but the reports are conflicting on these two. Some said it is legit and other reported it have level 1.
Originally Posted by SideTalker
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 19:23 #26319Senior Member

Posts: 1605I'm a fan of Tina. Just L1 but she seems to enjoy providing a prostate massage and ass play.
Originally Posted by LC310
[View Original Post]
She also gave me a thru the legs HJ while I was kneeling on the table.
-
02-27-22 17:13 #26318Senior Member

Posts: 341Princess Belmont?
Any word on whether the Belmont location is closed also, or just MKE?
Originally Posted by SideTalker
[View Original Post]
It's been a consistent pair of shops, starting from Maggie on down.
BB.
-
02-27-22 17:11 #26317Senior Member

Posts: 341Tswww
Oh yes. That move. She also does a modified version of that one in the table shower while spraying the boys with the hot shower head with one hand. It's a trip. A good opener to the show.
Originally Posted by LC310
[View Original Post]
Points for originality and difficulty.
-
02-27-22 14:58 #26316Senior Member

Posts: 208Princess thai on milwaukee
More of a public service announcement:
Princess thai on milwaukee in river west is closed. Has been a long while since I have been but did get L1 here. Are any thai places left in the city?
Thanks.
-
02-27-22 12:47 #26315Senior Member

Posts: 989Naked L1 with limited touching is all you're likely to get from Tina. I think that the newer girl wants even more for the same level of service.
Originally Posted by LC310
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 10:25 #26314Senior Member

Posts: 308I'm a fan of Tina over there. Very good massage skills. And her L1 is skilled too.
Originally Posted by LC310
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 10:24 #26313Senior Member

Posts: 151New Hope continues excellence
New Hope truly is my home base AMP. Service is always good. Saw Anna again, let me in and out through the back. 45 minutes 60 to house, 200 tipped. 2 pops BBBJ and cfs, with her naked body rubbing me and kissing my back, lots of rimming as well. YMMV she likes me so I think I get some rimming othersmight not, but overall pleased as usual.
-
02-27-22 05:57 #26312Senior Member

Posts: 46ODd on Judy
Jeez, Lefty is that you back from the dead?
Originally Posted by EyeEatAss
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 01:12 #26311Regular Member

Posts: 10I imagine it would help if I actually posted the link.
Originally Posted by Tangier
[View Original Post]
https://chicago.rubmd.com/dfeaa218-c...4-556221d8ccfa
-
02-27-22 00:29 #26310Senior Member

Posts: 635T Pro
Any recommendations at T-Pro on Chicago? Tina? Candy?
-
02-26-22 23:41 #26309Regular Member

Posts: 21Marteen updates?
It's been asked before just wondering if any one has seen her.
-
02-26-22 20:31 #26308Yes, this is Hanging Balls, no he's not going away, if you don't like what he posts put him on ignore, some guys find him amusing.

Posts: 134ODd but sensual
My wife quit on me leaving me with blue balls because I called her by another girls name while banging her. Off to Judy's I went. Noticed my bulge and asked," Why you so hard baby? Wife leave you with blue balls again"? Whipped it out and she goes," Oh baby! You're harder than before"? She slapped it around and at every slap it wud spritz! She giggled and said," Let's get this done proper". Laid on the table, grabbed some lotion and went to town with a double-fisted hand job. Occasionally she wud suck my head between her lips while tugging my balls. She told me," You no cum in my mouth". I warned her but on the way up she got blasted by my first rope right in the kisser! She immediately spit it out on my tummy but, there was still a beard on her. She like a trooper she drained me w / o stopping till I was laying flaccid at the side of the table. She wiped the beard off and wiped me down. I laughed and she asked "why"? There was a huge glob of jizz in her hair! She wiped it with her hand and while I'm still laughing she shoves my shit in my mouth! "See, how you like it"! We both laughed. The sheet was full of sperm. While she replaced it I knelt down to get a bird's eye view of her ass. " You like" she said as she spread both cheeks giving me a view of her sphincster. She said," No baby" as I gave her several kisses on her soft, flabby ass. "No baby. Don't"! But, it was too late. My tongue parted her cheeks and my tongue was already probing her ass. Yep! You guessed it. There was sense of rectal aroma permeating through the air. I guess when you wipe you can't get everything, right?
Originally Posted by Fish2049
[View Original Post]
2 b cont. Old lady yelling for me for my nightly dining.
-
02-26-22 13:33 #26307Senior Member

Posts: 34OD Judy
Had a dream with Judy. Decent BBBJ, but no CIM. As others have mentioned, she is probably a 2/10 in terms of looks. Would not repeat.
-
02-26-22 12:44 #26306Regular Member

Posts: 10Does anyone have any information regarding this one? I've seen her ads for a while and was curious but I've never seen her mentioned. Pics are def fake but was curious.











Reply With Quote






