Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,916 to 15,930 of 41309
-
02-28-22 13:57 #25394Senior Member

Posts: 114Harley not Hartley
I meant Harley not Hartley.
Originally Posted by Blazzer
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 13:49 #25393Senior Member

Posts: 114Harley
Yes 100% correct, my bad. Hartley is jezabel.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 13:39 #25392Senior Member

Posts: 867Harley not Hartley
Guys, to avoid confusion, you are speaking about Harley. Hartley is someone else.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 12:31 #25391Senior Member

Posts: 266Bad Vibes
I got bad vibes when I texted her (Hartley), but this is when she was getting good reviews. I think at this time she was getting a lot of business and just didn't GAF. It sounds like she has totally lost it, which is too bad. Her appearance isn't really my type, but I know several mongers enjoyed her. Kind of reminds me of Bowden Baby. I met her once and was extrememly disappointed. She had a very inflated view of herself, especially since she wasn't very attractive. Her body was nice, but her face was a 3 out of 10 IMO. She spent a lot of time talking with her attorney before we got started too. It sounded like she had already been convicted of something and was awaiting her sentencing or about to show up for vaca. Either way, BB was very well liked but I just saw an immense amount of potential for problems by association.
Originally Posted by Blazzer
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 12:15 #25390Senior Member

Posts: 114Hartley
Tex her Sat night, after my starters failed to respond to me. I tex Hey. She responds with WTF, and starts rambling about I was suppose to be there a hour ago. I tex her that, I only now tex you you have me confused.
Originally Posted by JohnWay
[View Original Post]
She saids, I'm not getting off that easy, that I will regret it. What a physco!
-
02-28-22 11:57 #25389Senior Member

Posts: 128She had been doing doubles with Sweetness recently if that tells you anything. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...7/028978799074.
Originally Posted by CuseoRange1
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 09:57 #25388Senior Member

Posts: 628Cheers
Most lucid post ever on this subject. 100%. Relentless lowballing isn't saving the market, it's killing it.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 09:57 #25387Senior Member

Posts: 266UTR Lauren is still around
Just wanted to give a quick update. UTR Lauren (Or tryst Lauren if you prefer) is still in fact around. I'm not exactly sure what was going on with her for that week we weren't getting responses, but I did see her last week and she was still very much herself. She was lucid, smelled great, and sweet. Her BBBJ is still great and she is always wet and tight. I love hitting it from behind while looking at her amazing ass. One thing I will say though, I have seen her many times and have never went over the agreed time, but she still watched the clock, and even rushed me a bit this time. Maybe her volume is going up and she is booking appts closer together, I'm not sure but it was definitly off putting. One of the biggest reasons I see her regularly is she is consistent with her attitude and service. Being rushed is not something I'm used to from her, and it takes my experience down from what is typically an 8 or 9 to a 6 or 7. Granted 6-7 out of 10 is still better than 90%+ of the girls we have available, but it did leave me somewhat disappointed.
-
02-27-22 22:06 #25386Regular Member

Posts: 17Any information on this Barbie
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...-play/44696150
It's been a nightmare to meet up with.
-
02-27-22 21:00 #25385Senior Member

Posts: 27Don't do it!
Worst experience I ever had. Looks like she been living there for years. BBBJ was ok but not great as everyone says. Kept telling me not to CIM and then said I need to hurry up. At the end she swore that I came in her mouth. Didn't even get rocks off. Her stinch is the most foul I ever smelt. Do urself a favor and call someone else!
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 17:00 #25384Regular Member

Posts: 18To good to be true right??
Haven't seen any information or reviews.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/150136837836
-
02-27-22 17:00 #25383Senior Member

Posts: 181So the chocolate milk was for the cat
Wish I'd a waited to see her because the bad dream would have never happened after reading this warning. Thanks just the same Powerhouse.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 16:55 #25382Senior Member

Posts: 1260Kaitlynn Huh? LOL
That's her new stage name?
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
Most of yall don't remember, but when Sara came on the scene a couple years ago, she was preggo. 7-8 months preggo I believe. She was opposed to it, but I was able to convince her to do a cardate. Sara wasn't fond of parking lot fucking which made for an unenthusiastic session on her part. Though she gave me the "OK", she kinda got a little whiney when I plastered her bread with my batter. Hope the kid turned out alright. LOL.
Since that day, I knew she would be a lame fuck, though I've read reports of her cock sucking was excellent. Meh. Jackie or even Cuba could probably teach her a lesson or two.
-
02-27-22 15:48 #25381Senior Member

Posts: 690Blondie Goes Much Lower Than Her asking Rate
Blondie is a heavy candy user, and her candy needs mean she is asking insane high rates but very willing to take a lower offer from mongers. I have never had BBFS from her, but have seen her for cfs for .5 and BBBJ cim for .4.
Originally Posted by Dan1978
[View Original Post]
She plays the game of asking 80 or 100 and then accepts much less, I guess she hopes to find a fool willing to pay her crazy asking price.
But, Dan you are incredible! I only have seen her twice, buy could not get a BBBJ CIM for .3 I paid. 4 and it was ok but it would have been better at .3.
You show us all that providers will accept lower prices, Much lower prices then their asking prices!
-
02-27-22 15:44 #25380Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this nut job
Avoid at all cost! Her boyfriend hides in the bathroom during sessions. She will tell you her cats are in the bathroom, but the cat is the human boyfriend or dope boy. Also, be prepared to stop by the store to get her something. Even if you tell her you don't have time to stop by the store, as many of us have jobs or other responsibilities, she insists that you do so anyway. She is nasty and has a foul mouth. The room is that of a hoarder--it looks horrible! Very unprofessional--but what was I expecting, right? Anyway, did I not say avoid!
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





