Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 573 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 73 473 523 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 623 673 1073 1573 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,595 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18342
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone even care about Playboy at any point in the 21st century? It feels like a quaint relic from the 1970's when you either had to go to an adult theater or smuggle dirty magazines to see nudity.
    They lost their edge when Penthouse hit the market and became a relic in the late 70's when Hustler and about 50 other hardcore mags came out. I would take a look at one every few years but in all honesty it make me feel creepy and it was almost a parody of what it used to be. Are they even still publishing it?.

  2. #18341
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    Yea when I saw Michelle the same happened to me and she told me the same thing that I need to become more a regular LMFAO I saw her twice and weared a sweater too its like she's insecure or something but how many times do you expect us to see you to do more things with? Just a waste of money tbh and I wouldn't repeat either and I wouldn't even expect her like us do daty anyways could be scam to just and try and get you to spend more money on her fuck that shit.
    While some ladies may honor that and be truthful about opening up the menu to regulars or repeaters I find most of the time that it's bs. It's just away to get you to come back. Especially if it's not promised in the next visit. If it's not available the first I move on. For the amount you would have to see a girl 2-3 times minimum for her to open her menu, you can see another one who will do it the first time for an upcharge. It also hinges on this girl remembering you and you have to see her frequent enough. If you go weeks or a month or so I willing to bet even if she remembers you that you wouldn't be considered a regular. This is why I try to target new girls and build that rapport with them. The girls who have been around for years like Michelle (she's been around since BP) will say anything to separate you from your cash. Whether you come back or not she's been around long enough that it won't phase her. She's not doing this for short term cash she needs now. She's playing the long game. When I first contacted her in the BP days she was going to do an outcall for me on the northside (she was coming from the south suburbs) and when I decided not to meet she kept lowering her prices. I decided next time I was her way I'd see her but she soon changed her menu with a very conservative menu. I check in from time to time but the juice doesn't seem worth the squeeze.

  3. #18340
    Yes, this is Hanging Balls, no he's not going away, if you don't like what he posts put him on ignore, some guys find him amusing.


    Posts: 134

    I feel ya!

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceGlazer2018  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/75987353

    I've seen tangerine in the past but not since the summer. Meh to average bbj but allowed for facials and videos. Decided to try her out again. Show up to an upscale apartment complex in the Oakbrook area which kinda surprised me since she bounced around last summer. I get there and I can immediately tell there are multiple people hiding out in different rooms and definitely someone else in her bedroom closet. I tell her I'm out and not comfortable with the situation. She initially said nobody was in the closet but I say bs and leave.

    She texts me apologizing and sends a pic of her 24 year old blonde friend saying it was her, she's harmless, and stoned. I'm still hesitant and say I'll spend my hundo elsewhere. She begs me again. I responded with I'll come back but her blonde friend and her both have to blow me at the same time for the same price.

    She says deal. I go back and now there's a 3rd girl in the kitchen cooking. Seemed harmless so I go with it. End up with a 2 on 1 BBBJ for about 15 minutes (one one the shaft and 1 on the boys). Finish by putting their faces together and quite the glazing on both of them. As I clean up and exit the apartment 3 dudes were walking in. Good thing I didn't last another minute.
    At an extended hotel. Met me outside and seemed cool. She is def cute and kinda resembles a lead singer. Ten minutes into 69 hear a knock on the door. She says its a friend who happens 2 b homeless. I felt uncomfortable but, decided to roll the dice. He stayed in the other room while she closed the door and jumped back on my face. Went to town and she quaked in my mouth. I almost went for DATO but I sensed she's a light user and thought otherwise. I think she mentioned something about time which would've shorted me by a bit. If I recall correctly I blew CIM w / help from her hand. She is attractive and her pussy and asshole look appetizing. Small boobs with bigger than average nipples and a passionate DFKer. Maybe she was paranoid about being with a stranger or maybe it could be a set up. I'm a pretty physically fit guy which can deter people from messing w / me. Cannot be 100% sure. Have considered repeating.

  4. #18339

    S Loop: Black, Fun, Safe Location.

    Saw this one recently, hosts in her safe South Loop apartment. Answered the door in a night gown with her tits and trimmed pussy out. Very casual to talk to, found her on STG. 30 minutes - 150 - 2 pops with BBBJ, a TON of rimming, let me film (no face). She sucked it on her knees with me on the end of the bed, great head, ass eating and ball licking. Strapped up and fucked her from behind, great ass, lots of spanking and cheek spreading. She let me play with that third hole but said 100 extra and 24 hours notice to stick it in there. Had her spread her cheeks and went to town, lots of moaning and spanking. Texted me the following day and said she was eager to eat my ass again, definitely will repeat.

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...n/442687486873

  5. #18338
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    Yea when I saw Michelle the same happened to me and she told me the same thing that I need to become more a regular LMFAO I saw her twice and weared a sweater too its like she's insecure or something but how many times do you expect us to see you to do more things with? Just a waste of money tbh and I wouldn't repeat either and I wouldn't even expect her like us do daty anyways could be scam to just and try and get you to spend more money on her fuck that shit.
    Thanks you probably saved me a second trip w her.

  6. #18337
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsom  [View Original Post]
    What makes you think this is legit? Two different women shown in the ad between current and pasts posts is always a red flag to me. Also what person would list literally like a hundred "outcall" areas from 179th to ohare to Indiana? My guess you'll get a response and be asked for "deposit" for services.
    Their hornyness is what makes them think these ads are legit.

  7. #18336

    Questionable

    Quote Originally Posted by AirFan5741  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7736146411

    Will be in the Northside area next week for work. Was wondering if anyone has seen this one. She seems to be legit, but I didn't see any reviews, so I just want to throw this into the ocean LOL.
    What makes you think this is legit? Two different women shown in the ad between current and pasts posts is always a red flag to me. Also what person would list literally like a hundred "outcall" areas from 179th to ohare to Indiana? My guess you'll get a response and be asked for "deposit" for services.

  8. #18335

    Thanks

    Good info, thanks for sharing. Saved the hassle.

    Quote Originally Posted by RideMyFace  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a number of times over the past couple years, and there is always some issue with her pimp / bf hanging around or other guys (and girls as well), basically I have had very similiar experiences and seen her additional times due to promises and cheap prices etc from her (similar to glazers story). At this point after my last session with her several months ago I'm done with her, even though she hasn't really ever been a ripoff technically, each time has its problems and I wouldn't recommend her unless she gets her situation straightened out, which seems unlikely since it been the same for a long time. Her and her pimp need to understand that it ruins the mood having all their drama going on during dates, we don't spend money to be nervous and edge around all these drug addicts. For her price and menu she would be a decent girl, but since her and the pimp don't understand hot to do business, I will be completely avoiding her in the future.

    Hopefully these posts will save some unfortunate monger from a sketchy / uncomfortable situation or worse. If you want an adventure with a bunch of addicts tho, she's your girl.

  9. #18334
    You saved me. I've texted here and there with sporadic responses but never got anything to align. I saw a similar report on another review site so I wondered. I'll pass at this point and thanks for more information.

    Quote Originally Posted by RideMyFace  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a number of times over the past couple years, and there is always some issue with her pimp / bf hanging around or other guys (and girls as well), basically I have had very similiar experiences and seen her additional times due to promises and cheap prices etc from her (similar to glazers story). At this point after my last session with her several months ago I'm done with her, even though she hasn't really ever been a ripoff technically, each time has its problems and I wouldn't recommend her unless she gets her situation straightened out, which seems unlikely since it been the same for a long time. Her and her pimp need to understand that it ruins the mood having all their drama going on during dates, we don't spend money to be nervous and edge around all these drug addicts. For her price and menu she would be a decent girl, but since her and the pimp don't understand hot to do business, I will be completely avoiding her in the future.

    Hopefully these posts will save some unfortunate monger from a sketchy / uncomfortable situation or worse. If you want an adventure with a bunch of addicts tho, she's your girl.

  10. #18333

    Tangerine

    I have seen her a number of times over the past couple years, and there is always some issue with her pimp / bf hanging around or other guys (and girls as well), basically I have had very similiar experiences and seen her additional times due to promises and cheap prices etc from her (similar to glazers story). At this point after my last session with her several months ago I'm done with her, even though she hasn't really ever been a ripoff technically, each time has its problems and I wouldn't recommend her unless she gets her situation straightened out, which seems unlikely since it been the same for a long time. Her and her pimp need to understand that it ruins the mood having all their drama going on during dates, we don't spend money to be nervous and edge around all these drug addicts. For her price and menu she would be a decent girl, but since her and the pimp don't understand hot to do business, I will be completely avoiding her in the future.

    Hopefully these posts will save some unfortunate monger from a sketchy / uncomfortable situation or worse. If you want an adventure with a bunch of addicts tho, she's your girl.

  11. #18332

    Lucky you

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceGlazer2018  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/75987353

    I've seen tangerine in the past but not since the summer. Meh to average bbj but allowed for facials and videos. Decided to try her out again. Show up to an upscale apartment complex in the Oakbrook area which kinda surprised me since she bounced around last summer. I get there and I can immediately tell there are multiple people hiding out in different rooms and definitely someone else in her bedroom closet. I tell her I'm out and not comfortable with the situation. She initially said nobody was in the closet but I say bs and leave.

    She texts me apologizing and sends a pic of her 24 year old blonde friend saying it was her, she's harmless, and stoned. I'm still hesitant and say I'll spend my hundo elsewhere. She begs me again. I responded with I'll come back but her blonde friend and her both have to blow me at the same time for the same price.

    She says deal. I go back and now there's a 3rd girl in the kitchen cooking. Seemed harmless so I go with it. End up with a 2 on 1 BBBJ for about 15 minutes (one one the shaft and 1 on the boys). Finish by putting their faces together and quite the glazing on both of them. As I clean up and exit the apartment 3 dudes were walking in. Good thing I didn't last another minute..
    You have no idea how much envy we feel right now LOL. Did you get the blonde's name?

  12. #18331

    Odd experience

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/75987353

    I've seen tangerine in the past but not since the summer. Meh to average bbj but allowed for facials and videos. Decided to try her out again. Show up to an upscale apartment complex in the Oakbrook area which kinda surprised me since she bounced around last summer. I get there and I can immediately tell there are multiple people hiding out in different rooms and definitely someone else in her bedroom closet. I tell her I'm out and not comfortable with the situation. She initially said nobody was in the closet but I say bs and leave.

    She texts me apologizing and sends a pic of her 24 year old blonde friend saying it was her, she's harmless, and stoned. I'm still hesitant and say I'll spend my hundo elsewhere. She begs me again. I responded with I'll come back but her blonde friend and her both have to blow me at the same time for the same price.

    She says deal. I go back and now there's a 3rd girl in the kitchen cooking. Seemed harmless so I go with it. End up with a 2 on 1 BBBJ for about 15 minutes (one one the shaft and 1 on the boys). Finish by putting their faces together and quite the glazing on both of them. As I clean up and exit the apartment 3 dudes were walking in. Good thing I didn't last another minute.

    All in all great 2 on 1 for cheap. But the hassle isn't worth it.

  13. #18330

    Mary Jane

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7736146411

    Will be in the Northside area next week for work. Was wondering if anyone has seen this one. She seems to be legit, but I didn't see any reviews, so I just want to throw this into the ocean LOL.

  14. #18329

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Csheen  [View Original Post]
    Michelle.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/8155498715

    I booked a really late night appointment with her, drove out to her incall. Semi sketchy area, extended stay room, looks like she'd been living there w other people for a few days. She was very late but she was nice person. She had too many rules and would not take off her sweatshirt - all together which killed the mood for me. Overall kind of lazy appointment but I give her benefit of a doubt because she took a really late appointment for me. She told me the menu opens up when shes comfortable w you. She is attractive but seems to be getting larger than in her pics, ass is getting large, she still looks good though. She's so nice I would possibly try her again but probably not. CBJ, no DATY, no DFK or LFK, CFS.

    Scarlett Olivia.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/8156984077

    She lives around Joliet area, appointments are in her apartment, it's pretty messy, she's a smoker and there's cats. She was a very nice person and very sweet, but obviously struggling with her mental health and recovering from addiction issues. She obviously hangs out with thugs and gangbangers judging her stories. She looks like her pics, kind of slutty looking MILF, tattoos, body a little flabby especially belly area. Her ass is great though, she is fantastic in doggie. Very willing and submissive in bed. Not sure I'd repeat as there are other girls I'd like to try. CBJ, LFK, DATY, CFS.

    Natasha.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7798750431

    I drove out to her location and she ghosted me. I had high hopes since she is a well reviewed veteran provider. She is older and retiring soon, maybe she is just jaded and doesn't give a shit anymore about her customers.

    Taylor.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7085534142

    I drove out to her location and she ghosted me. Sketchy location too. Seems like a scam, there was a guy sitting in his suv in the parking lot watching people.

    Madison.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3127670672

    The only provider I've met so far on EB that does not rip you off, has a comfortable private location, is very nice and professional, is GFE and does not have all sort of rules or upcharges, is laid back and chill to hang out with, the best on EB I've met basically. Hot blonde MILF, curvy (almost bbw) body, great tits and ass, sweet pussy, great head game, great experience. I've seen her multiple times. Pics are not her but she's the same type. GFE LFK DATY CFS.

    -------

    After being constantly frustrated with mediocre/sketchy/shitty experiences like these ^^ on EB, I've decided to get off EB altogether, I'll probably continue to see Madison though. I'm planning to use Tryst/TER/P411 more - they seem to be more expensive in general but also a higher class of girls.
    Yea when I saw Michelle the same happened to me and she told me the same thing that I need to become more a regular LMFAO I saw her twice and weared a sweater too its like she's insecure or something but how many times do you expect us to see you to do more things with? Just a waste of money tbh and I wouldn't repeat either and I wouldn't even expect her like us do daty anyways could be scam to just and try and get you to spend more money on her fuck that shit.

  15. #18328

    Some quick EB reports, mostly crappy

    Michelle.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/8155498715

    I booked a really late night appointment with her, drove out to her incall. Semi sketchy area, extended stay room, looks like she'd been living there w other people for a few days. She was very late but she was nice person. She had too many rules and would not take off her sweatshirt - all together which killed the mood for me. Overall kind of lazy appointment but I give her benefit of a doubt because she took a really late appointment for me. She told me the menu opens up when shes comfortable w you. She is attractive but seems to be getting larger than in her pics, ass is getting large, she still looks good though. She's so nice I would possibly try her again but probably not. CBJ, no DATY, no DFK or LFK, CFS.

    Scarlett Olivia.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/8156984077

    She lives around Joliet area, appointments are in her apartment, it's pretty messy, she's a smoker and there's cats. She was a very nice person and very sweet, but obviously struggling with her mental health and recovering from addiction issues. She obviously hangs out with thugs and gangbangers judging her stories. She looks like her pics, kind of slutty looking MILF, tattoos, body a little flabby especially belly area. Her ass is great though, she is fantastic in doggie. Very willing and submissive in bed. Not sure I'd repeat as there are other girls I'd like to try. CBJ, LFK, DATY, CFS.

    Natasha.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7798750431

    I drove out to her location and she ghosted me. I had high hopes since she is a well reviewed veteran provider. She is older and retiring soon, maybe she is just jaded and doesn't give a shit anymore about her customers.

    Taylor.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7085534142

    I drove out to her location and she ghosted me. Sketchy location too. Seems like a scam, there was a guy sitting in his suv in the parking lot watching people.

    Madison.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3127670672

    The only provider I've met so far on EB that does not rip you off, has a comfortable private location, is very nice and professional, is GFE and does not have all sort of rules or upcharges, is laid back and chill to hang out with, the best on EB I've met basically. Hot blonde MILF, curvy (almost bbw) body, great tits and ass, sweet pussy, great head game, great experience. I've seen her multiple times. Pics are not her but she's the same type. GFE LFK DATY CFS.

    -------

    After being constantly frustrated with mediocre/sketchy/shitty experiences like these ^^ on EB, I've decided to get off EB altogether, I'll probably continue to see Madison though. I'm planning to use Tryst/TER/P411 more - they seem to be more expensive in general but also a higher class of girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape