Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,931 to 15,945 of 41309
-
02-27-22 15:08 #25379Senior Member

Posts: 181Kaitlynn / Bubbly Blond
After Not finding any reviews, took a chance on this one this morning, BIG MISTAKE. Her pics are out dated, she looks nothing like them. She's about 60 lbs heavier and 10 years older. The only thing she had going for her was her coms and she appears to not be strung out.
I get to her room where she had left the door cracked open and she had me come in. The room was mess and the stench was almost unbearable, like something died and was decomposing under the bed. She's naked in bed with a blanket covering her body, We greet each other then she asked if I'm LEO and then to grab her boob. She then asks how long I was staying, I was prepared to be there a full hr like a I usually do but opted for HHR, thinking back now I should have gone Qhr. Whole thing was very strange to say the least. She tells me to get naked and hope in bed with her. She gets in between my legs and starts to BBBJ. It was ok, wet, sloppy, lots of moaning, and a couple of attempts at DT. After about 10 min I tell her I want FS. She gets a cover and puts it on, complaining the whole time that its not fitting right and its to tight. I'm not extremely big and never have issues with fit, so I'm guessing she didn't want to put out. I tell her to get on her back for missionary, as I'm slowly starting she immediately starts complaining again that it hurts. So I say fuck it! I Make her finish me BBBJ, she offers to let me paint her face so I did. Damage $ But she worked for it, the whole 1/2 hr and some.
Definitely not repeating and do not recommend. Location sucks too, (Youngerman, Tan otel).
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/066233551234
-
02-27-22 10:36 #25378Senior Member

Posts: 87Harley
First off despite all the good reviews on her I saw her a second time to ensure the first visit was a fluke and I just gotten a dream on a bad day but sadly it was not a fluke I saw her again on Saturday nothing good comms were good I get to the room she cool says I need to freshen up and comes out saying she sees ghost about 20 minutes passes but I'm still interested thinking I'm going to have a good time because she's already naked the room next door tv was playing loudly so she hiding behind the bed saying there coming to get me all them damn and* want me. She might've started out good but the candy has clearly won guys if you have a dream with her hopefully it's better.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...3/512122109125
-
02-27-22 09:32 #25377Senior Member

Posts: 452I use to do CFS or bbjcim either for. 3 when she lived over off cahoon and beaver. Real pics and fun time, just a swan that finally stepped up a level. Obviously the pics are glammed up but that's her. Guarantee you can talk her down to her street donations. Worth a visit though. Oh and she talks a lot LOL.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 08:50 #25376Senior Member

Posts: 624Sophie ripoff
I gave her three tries and she struck out. She's terrible all around.
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 07:22 #25375Senior Member

Posts: 181Thanks
Thanks Shaggy.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 07:21 #25374Senior Member

Posts: 181Blonds have more fun
No name. Any info on this provider?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/663369637621
-
02-27-22 06:40 #25373Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: Sophie
Stay as far away from her as possible. She's absolutely terrible. She has never had a single positive review on this board, including the one by me.
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
02-27-22 00:15 #25372Senior Member

Posts: 185Daisy
Just an FYI, Daisy (or someone pretending to be her) is currently logged into Seeking.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-f691969c5692
-
02-26-22 19:45 #25371Senior Member

Posts: 1170About flakers
I can definitely attest to what this gent has noted. She is flaky as hell. I saw her for a qv in the YMCA parking lot for 80. All seemed to go well. I dropped her off in the hood, at a rooming house; somewhere near McDuff. Heavy drug user. I will say the body was decent. Her skills aren't anything to write home about, however. She acted like she wanted to be a regular after the meet, then she just started disappearing and flaking. At any rate, none of these ho's are worth running after, so I left her alone! Big time time waster indeed!
Originally Posted by Jringo2020
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 17:57 #25370Senior Member

Posts: 1260Doesn't Mention Greek
But this should give an idea of Kimbers pricings. She quoted me this back in January but didn't take her up on her offer. Mommy won't let me spend that much. LOL.
Originally Posted by MouthHunter
[View Original Post]
Maybe I'll take her to breakfast
-
02-26-22 17:08 #25369Senior Member

Posts: 1056Kimber
What does her Greek isle visit cost?
Originally Posted by BudWhite
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 16:51 #25368Senior Member

Posts: 1260That's Sophie
Several reviews most being not-so-promising. Talks of delaying and ghosting and possibly not following thru with what's on her ad. Normal hooker characteristics. Was staying at a notel off 17. Don't know where she's set up camp now but I'm sure she stays around The Circle.
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
Be Safe.
-
02-26-22 11:20 #25367Senior Member

Posts: 115https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/450156783973
Originally Posted by BigSmoke
[View Original Post]
She prefers Greek.
-
02-26-22 09:57 #25366Senior Member

Posts: 260Fwb
She is real but a total flake and will waste your time. Not worth the trouble.
Originally Posted by Fishguy717
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 09:39 #25365Regular Member

Posts: 1Stay away from that one. If your into playing Russian roulette go for it. That's what I heard.
Originally Posted by Jp127
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





