Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 18400
-
02-28-22 19:14 #11575Senior Member

Posts: 3103It's worse today
Only one girl working because other one quit and flew back to New York. You know how fun that shit is when only one taking care of you and needs to answer the door, fuck that. Judy will find someone soon. Problem with February is that they all want to stay in new York for the new year celebration so you get what you get in Indiana.
Originally Posted by EasyLivin
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 18:28 #11574Senior Member

Posts: 3103Hummm
Not unless you like 8 months pregnant women.
Originally Posted by Bigtlvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 14:37 #11573Banned Member

Posts: 873The girls need to drop this CBJ / cellophane BS. What I really want is for eve herself to come back!
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 13:11 #11572Senior Member

Posts: 549They've been striking out on talent lately.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 00:09 #11571Senior Member

Posts: 3103Eva vs IB
Man how fast things change, I'd personally recommend zIB now over Eva until further notice, one of the Andée girls bolted because there have been little customers. So only one girl will be working for a week or so. They been asking too much $ for extras there anyway I'm sure that's why business is bad there and IN is running strong. Take it or leave it as far as the advice is.
-
02-27-22 15:23 #11570Senior Member

Posts: 983Patti
I have seen Patti at Churchill and I plan to see her again. She is attractive, has a great figure and more importantly is a pleasure to chat with.
Originally Posted by GrittyB
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 13:57 #11569Senior Member

Posts: 37Info
Any info on the place on Frankfort Ave? Thanks guy.
-
02-27-22 13:20 #11568Senior Member

Posts: 967Churchill
While I have not seen her the only Patti I am aware of is at Churchill.
Originally Posted by NuttinBetter
[View Original Post]
https://bodyrub.pro/
-
02-27-22 12:28 #11567Senior Member

Posts: 190Where is this patti you speak of kind sir? Pm if you will. Thank you. ,some how I haven't seen or heard of this one.
Originally Posted by PeterT
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 08:32 #11566Senior Member

Posts: 52Spring
Spring gives a very good massage, standard.
-
02-27-22 08:30 #11565Senior Member

Posts: 52Patti
Saw Patti awhile back very good edging standard.
-
02-27-22 08:27 #11564Senior Member

Posts: 52King
Visited king recently very good massage, back walk, lots of teasing. Worth the $.
-
02-26-22 21:26 #11563Senior Member

Posts: 192You're probably right
I agree that it looks like the exact same format and it does seem odd that ads from back in January are showing up here on the new site. I was just trying to help those who may not save all these numbers and don't know how to call for an appointment now that the RR site is dead. Loved the USA Classifieds site when it was up and running.
Originally Posted by LvTheLightsOn
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 15:23 #11562Senior Member

Posts: 3103It clear
There are two new ones at Eva, one new one at IB I prefer the looks at Eva.
Originally Posted by PharmHobby
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 12:16 #11561Senior Member

Posts: 209Eva / IB
Any intel on the talent here now? Twonutts-I tried to PM you but it wouldn't go thru. Your mailbox may be full.











Reply With Quote




