Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25379

    Kaitlynn / Bubbly Blond

    After Not finding any reviews, took a chance on this one this morning, BIG MISTAKE. Her pics are out dated, she looks nothing like them. She's about 60 lbs heavier and 10 years older. The only thing she had going for her was her coms and she appears to not be strung out.

    I get to her room where she had left the door cracked open and she had me come in. The room was mess and the stench was almost unbearable, like something died and was decomposing under the bed. She's naked in bed with a blanket covering her body, We greet each other then she asked if I'm LEO and then to grab her boob. She then asks how long I was staying, I was prepared to be there a full hr like a I usually do but opted for HHR, thinking back now I should have gone Qhr. Whole thing was very strange to say the least. She tells me to get naked and hope in bed with her. She gets in between my legs and starts to BBBJ. It was ok, wet, sloppy, lots of moaning, and a couple of attempts at DT. After about 10 min I tell her I want FS. She gets a cover and puts it on, complaining the whole time that its not fitting right and its to tight. I'm not extremely big and never have issues with fit, so I'm guessing she didn't want to put out. I tell her to get on her back for missionary, as I'm slowly starting she immediately starts complaining again that it hurts. So I say fuck it! I Make her finish me BBBJ, she offers to let me paint her face so I did. Damage $ But she worked for it, the whole 1/2 hr and some.

    Definitely not repeating and do not recommend. Location sucks too, (Youngerman, Tan otel).

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/066233551234
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails baby.jpg‎  

  2. #25378

    Harley

    First off despite all the good reviews on her I saw her a second time to ensure the first visit was a fluke and I just gotten a dream on a bad day but sadly it was not a fluke I saw her again on Saturday nothing good comms were good I get to the room she cool says I need to freshen up and comes out saying she sees ghost about 20 minutes passes but I'm still interested thinking I'm going to have a good time because she's already naked the room next door tv was playing loudly so she hiding behind the bed saying there coming to get me all them damn and* want me. She might've started out good but the candy has clearly won guys if you have a dream with her hopefully it's better.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...3/512122109125

  3. #25377
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    I know this one has been reviewed before. No name on her ad makes it impossible to find a review. Can someone help a brother out. What's the deal with this one?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/196253916470
    I use to do CFS or bbjcim either for. 3 when she lived over off cahoon and beaver. Real pics and fun time, just a swan that finally stepped up a level. Obviously the pics are glammed up but that's her. Guarantee you can talk her down to her street donations. Worth a visit though. Oh and she talks a lot LOL.

  4. #25376

    Sophie ripoff

    I gave her three tries and she struck out. She's terrible all around.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on this provider? She quoted over text, Qv80, hh120, hr 200. No name listed so she's either new or ducking do to bad reviews.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...6/762315463013

  5. #25375

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    Stay as far away from her as possible. She's absolutely terrible. She has never had a single positive review on this board, including the one by me..
    Thanks Shaggy.

  6. #25374

    Blonds have more fun

    No name. Any info on this provider?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/663369637621
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails baby.jpg‎  

  7. #25373

    RE: Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on this provider? She quoted over text, Qv80, hh120, hr 200. No name listed so she's either new or ducking do to bad reviews.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...6/762315463013
    Stay as far away from her as possible. She's absolutely terrible. She has never had a single positive review on this board, including the one by me.

    Shaggy.

  8. #25372

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for posting the St Aug girl, but that is a different daisy. The Daisy Shaggy and I were talking about looks like this:
    Just an FYI, Daisy (or someone pretending to be her) is currently logged into Seeking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-f691969c5692

  9. #25371

    About flakers

    Quote Originally Posted by Jringo2020  [View Original Post]
    She is real but a total flake and will waste your time. Not worth the trouble.
    I can definitely attest to what this gent has noted. She is flaky as hell. I saw her for a qv in the YMCA parking lot for 80. All seemed to go well. I dropped her off in the hood, at a rooming house; somewhere near McDuff. Heavy drug user. I will say the body was decent. Her skills aren't anything to write home about, however. She acted like she wanted to be a regular after the meet, then she just started disappearing and flaking. At any rate, none of these ho's are worth running after, so I left her alone! Big time time waster indeed!

  10. #25370
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Doesn't Mention Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    What does her Greek isle visit cost?
    But this should give an idea of Kimbers pricings. She quoted me this back in January but didn't take her up on her offer. Mommy won't let me spend that much. LOL.

    Maybe I'll take her to breakfast
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails otyynta2nze4otnlywrknmi3ntnlmzyznwy4othmyjdimgzjzg.jpg.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220226-175350_Messages.jpg‎  

  11. #25369

    Kimber

    Quote Originally Posted by BudWhite  [View Original Post]
    What does her Greek isle visit cost?

  12. #25368
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    That's Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on this provider? She quoted over text, Qv80, hh120, hr 200. No name listed so she's either new or ducking do to bad reviews.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...6/762315463013
    Several reviews most being not-so-promising. Talks of delaying and ghosting and possibly not following thru with what's on her ad. Normal hooker characteristics. Was staying at a notel off 17. Don't know where she's set up camp now but I'm sure she stays around The Circle.

    Be Safe.

  13. #25367
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSmoke  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, I'm looking for a chick that is clean, cute, not drugged (aka on stg LOL), and willing to do Greek, also preferably on the younger side. Body type doesn't matter too much as long as they're not fat. And I don't mean "oh she's just a little thick" I've seen some reports on some "little thick" providers and lots are fat LOL. UTR, sugar babies, providers, massage etc etc is fine. I have a budget in mind but I'm willing to spend more than the market average to find a unicorn. Pm please if you know of any and are willing to share. I'm breaking back into the hobby for the third time and I'm sadly disappointed worse every time I do.

    Thanks in advance.
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/450156783973

    She prefers Greek.

  14. #25366

    Fwb

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishguy717  [View Original Post]
    I can't vouch for her skills or reliability, but I can tell you the pic on the right has been around for close to 10 years, exact same pic. Another monger may have more details about her. Here's a little older ad with more pics:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/696434186533
    She is real but a total flake and will waste your time. Not worth the trouble.

  15. #25365
    Quote Originally Posted by Jp127  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from that one. If your into playing Russian roulette go for it. That's what I heard.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape