Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,861 to 10,875 of 25732
-
02-27-22 20:58 #14872Senior Member

Posts: 54Shitty weekend
Well I'll break down my shit show if a weekend with the ladies LOL.
Friday morning set up date with angel drove up from cincy text the whole way crickets when I got there 10 min later she texts says 2 blocks away and she will meet me drive around for half hour nothing. Ok cool text Sarah In Dayton she says hhr meet uo is good I tell her I'm ready she stops answering. Ok cool head back towards cincy meet uo with my semi Utr / SW in Middletown.
Should have listened to the bad reviews most of you are usually spot on when you say waste of time.
Headed back to cincy tried a few on Saturday and everyone seemed to not answer or flake out. So I hit up Lauren in Dayton cause she pretty damn reliable.
Anyways slim picking and even slimmer on the ones who follow through good luck.
-
02-27-22 15:05 #14871Senior Member

Posts: 58Molly
I paid 150 for Half hour. It was worth it for me.
Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex
[View Original Post]
She is very clean and has a great attitude as well.
Bm59.
-
02-27-22 11:50 #14870Senior Member

Posts: 188Jiggle
I tried meeting her this past Friday. She replied to texts and said she could be ready by 9 am so I drove to location (which is a 45 min drive for me) she gave me and never heard from her again after trying to call and text.
Originally Posted by Catt2009
[View Original Post]
So in my opinion she is a waste of time and effort, so take your own chances with her but I am done with her.
-
02-27-22 10:07 #14869Senior Member

Posts: 334Overwhelmed
Realize -- now that a good review was just posted on her -- it's going to be almost impossible to get a response from her for quite awhile. She is now completely overwhelmed with inquiries; it is impossible for her to respond to probably most of them. Try, but you'll likely have to wait a couple of weeks. Sorry, wish I had better news.
Originally Posted by Catt2009
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 09:54 #14868Senior Member

Posts: 92Little booty
Damn, I absolutely can't get a response out of her. I've tried several times mid morning during the week and absolute crickets. I'll have to keep trying. Had the same issue with getting in touch with Lauren for the first time.
Originally Posted by Jjryder
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 08:44 #14867Senior Member

Posts: 717Molly
How much did you pay for your GFE date? Her current quote is 120 QV. In my opinion QV isn't enough time for GFE. She wasn't bad in the past. But at this price? I don't know.
Originally Posted by BiteMe59
[View Original Post]
At least she has upgraded her location. When she came back a month ago, she was in ghetto west side. Carrying $$ in a ghetto area? I wouldn't.
-
02-27-22 08:26 #14866Senior Member

Posts: 58Molly
That is Molly. She is definitely a curvy petite playful toy. I met her in an apartment in West Carrollton. She is very legit, very sweet girl, very accommodating, had a very good GFE experience with her and definitely plan to repeat with her. I like how short she is 5 ft. And love her looks and her attitude and beautiful body too.
Stay safe guys!
BM59.
Originally Posted by AndrewSmith
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 08:00 #14865Senior Member

Posts: 141She has a Delaware area code, basically no info on the ad. Typical spam ad. Don't waste your time.
Originally Posted by Bulldog1317
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 06:33 #14864Regular Member

Posts: 12Surprise-its-me-baby
I couldn't get link to work. SK pic on her ad.
-
02-27-22 01:06 #14863Senior Member

Posts: 73Ok thanks man f that.
Originally Posted by PimpDaddy83
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 00:59 #14862Senior Member

Posts: 243Pass for me
Quote 120 qv LOL never text back after that.
Originally Posted by AndrewSmith
[View Original Post]
A.
-
02-26-22 23:42 #14861Senior Member

Posts: 73Any info on this lady?
-
02-26-22 23:36 #14860Senior Member

Posts: 73Looking for someone to travel
Hey guys I've been out of the game for a minute. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. Does anyone know of a solid provider that would be willing to travel to Richmond In. We have no good providers here. I'm looking to set up something at my place next Saturday. Feel free to pm me! I love all types of women from MILF to bbw.
-
02-26-22 23:02 #14859Regular Member

Posts: 20Little Booty
Communication and set up was easy and quick. Nice clean room at notel. When I got there we had a nice conversation to put our nerves at ease. Asked about her menu Greek was off the menu. Started with daty with fiv. She got nice and wet. Opted for just head and her head game is amazing. Great BBBJ with cim. Give her a shot fellas. Be safe out there!
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...g/234916166687
-
02-26-22 19:10 #14858Senior Member

Posts: 123RE: Star
She was vocal and into it when I saw her. Awesome BBBJ. Mish but no doggie. BBFS but asked me not to CIP.
Originally Posted by Rednek66
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





