Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 18409
-
02-27-22 13:57 #11569Senior Member

Posts: 37Info
Any info on the place on Frankfort Ave? Thanks guy.
-
02-27-22 13:20 #11568Senior Member

Posts: 967Churchill
While I have not seen her the only Patti I am aware of is at Churchill.
Originally Posted by NuttinBetter
[View Original Post]
https://bodyrub.pro/
-
02-27-22 12:28 #11567Senior Member

Posts: 190Where is this patti you speak of kind sir? Pm if you will. Thank you. ,some how I haven't seen or heard of this one.
Originally Posted by PeterT
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 08:32 #11566Senior Member

Posts: 52Spring
Spring gives a very good massage, standard.
-
02-27-22 08:30 #11565Senior Member

Posts: 52Patti
Saw Patti awhile back very good edging standard.
-
02-27-22 08:27 #11564Senior Member

Posts: 52King
Visited king recently very good massage, back walk, lots of teasing. Worth the $.
-
02-26-22 21:26 #11563Senior Member

Posts: 192You're probably right
I agree that it looks like the exact same format and it does seem odd that ads from back in January are showing up here on the new site. I was just trying to help those who may not save all these numbers and don't know how to call for an appointment now that the RR site is dead. Loved the USA Classifieds site when it was up and running.
Originally Posted by LvTheLightsOn
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 15:23 #11562Senior Member

Posts: 3103It clear
There are two new ones at Eva, one new one at IB I prefer the looks at Eva.
Originally Posted by PharmHobby
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 12:16 #11561Senior Member

Posts: 209Eva / IB
Any intel on the talent here now? Twonutts-I tried to PM you but it wouldn't go thru. Your mailbox may be full.
-
02-25-22 11:30 #11560Senior Member

Posts: 250Rub MD
I talked with a provider that I know quite well yesterday. She was unaware that her add was up on the site. I think it may be a mirror site to RR until they get back up and running but am quite unsure. The formate is exactly the same as RR.
Lv.
Originally Posted by Ulysses75
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 09:25 #11559Senior Member

Posts: 192Rub Ratings Replacement
Was scrolling on another city's forum and found this site: https://rubmd.com/..
It looks like most of the providers have moved their ads over here.
-
02-25-22 00:30 #11558Shill for Relaxation Station, ignore all posts

Posts: 122Jade
It's not. She's worked there before a few different. Times. She's gone by Maria, Demi, and Nadia.
Originally Posted by EasyLivin
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 20:47 #11557Regular Member

Posts: 24No, totally different girl.
Originally Posted by DirtyDawg22
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 17:48 #11556Senior Member

Posts: 549Don't believe so no.
Originally Posted by DirtyDawg22
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 16:05 #11555Regular Member

Posts: 15Jade
I can't tell but is the Jade now at RS the Same Jade from Churchill?











Reply With Quote






