Thread: Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 9454
-
02-28-22 11:05 #3454Senior Member

Posts: 93Petra is definitely my ATF but you sure are tempting me to try Kimberly6969! I'm guessing the only way to get a hold of her is to pm her on HX?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 04:06 #3453Banned Member

Posts: 239
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Thank guys. I might miss out on seeing Mina this time. But can't wait to see what the new talent is like.
Originally Posted by MrMuffMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 13:33 #3452Banned Member

Posts: 3075Mina
Mina will only be in town until March 1st, until the arrival of 3 new girls 😁.
Originally Posted by ADwightSchrute
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 11:54 #3451Banned Member

Posts: 335She'll be here until the first with Layla and Amber. Three new girls arrive on March 1st.
Originally Posted by ADwightSchrute
[View Original Post]
Mr MuffMan.
-
02-26-22 10:58 #3450Shill for KGFE ignore all posts

Posts: 60Sasha last day?
Anyone know Sasha's last day? Booker said tomorrow but she said this weekend. Thanks. I'm determined to get her give me that Greek.
-
02-26-22 04:00 #3449Banned Member

Posts: 239I'm assuming we don't know how long she's back for? Is she going to man the fort at VIP1 or VIP2?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 02:18 #3448Banned Member

Posts: 3075Mina is back!
The good thing is you don't have to wait a week. Our number 1 ATF Mina just arrived in San Diego tonight. I will definitely be seeing this beautiful lady before she leaves town.
Originally Posted by SDPewPew
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 00:01 #3447Senior Member

Posts: 329Arisa
She caught my eye for a while now, having been listed up in LA these last several months.
Originally Posted by AssMaster88
[View Original Post]
I haven't heard anything definitive, but there's been chatter in the LA threads about the newer crop of ladies, particularly the large influx of 4 foot somethings, being from the north. Something about repression makes them short, or some other such nonsense, but yeah. That's the theory I've seen floating around. Not sure how that started or whether they really are from the north, but such is the rumor.
-
02-25-22 19:27 #3446Banned Member

Posts: 713I am confused
You spoke with the Booker, yet you are asking about the rates and how to get verified?
Originally Posted by AssMaster88
[View Original Post]
This is a great agency but I am lost on your comments.
-
02-25-22 18:44 #3445Senior Member

Posts: 185Thanks bud glad to find another person who share the same taste in ladies! If I didn't have a gf already, I would probably fallen in love with Mina and Petra by now lmao.
I'll be seeing Arisa and Kiko within the week and will report back.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 15:52 #3444Banned Member

Posts: 713Humaniplex is where you can find them under the San Diego classified.
Originally Posted by AssMaster88
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 10:20 #3443Shill for KGFE ignore all posts

Posts: 60Great report, I'll check her out. I think the booker said she's North Korean? PM the rates please and verification for that agency. Do they take references?
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 18:50 #3442Banned Member

Posts: 335Hey Bro, your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Mr MuffMan.
-
02-24-22 17:29 #3441Banned Member

Posts: 713Ms. Arisa with SDAG
If you want the definition of what Ash's younger sister would look like this would be her. Arisa has the same exact size and shape as the amazing Ms Ash does. Arisa is obviously short I would guess about 4 ft 10 in and weighs about 90 lb. The true definition of a spinner. She is like a Korean Geisha if there were such a thing. She is very attentive and service-oriented and caters to your every need. From the helping you get undressed, giving you a thorough scrub down in the shower, nice preview BBBJ in the shower. Went back to the bedroom and I laid face down because I wanted a little bit of massage just to relax, she basically started nibbling on my ears and dragging her hair down my back kissing me all the way down to my crack. Where she lifted up my pelvis so that she can get a nice angle for a thorough rimming for as long as I wanted. It felt absolutely amazing. I was getting super excited and decided to switch positions and have her lay on her back so that I can have some breakfast. DATY and DATO drives this little lady absolutely crazy. She speaks very little English but that is not an issue, she has simple phrases that she uses, really cute. I was the first appointment today and she got super wet and started convulsing and yelling "So good, make me crazy" haha. She then drenched my face with a really nice orgasm, I gave her a little bit of time to relax and stop shaking. She pulled me up and started some nice lfk and then reached down and grabbed the little Lebowski and slid him right inside her wet little kitty. She kept saying, " he is beauty, feels so good" haha. She is such a tiny little lady she asked me to go slow and of course I obliged and just slowly took a full minute to work it all the way in. It was so wet, felt amazing. Grabbed her feet and pushed them behind her head, she is extremely flexible, and started to drive deep and fast. Put her in side straddle to watch her nice MM large C cups shake in the mirror next to the bed. Went through a few positions and ended up in doggy and let her know I was about to cum inside, she screamed back "please honey cum inside" and I unloaded 48 hours deep inside her. Collapsed on top of her and then we both rolled over and laid there for about 5 minutes. It felt great, she didn't jump up and run to the shower and rinse everything out like some do. Felt so natural a nice combination of GFE and PSE. We both went back to the shower where she gave a more thorough scrub down, dried me off in the shower like a geisha would. Took my hand and pulled me back to the bedroom where she told me to sit down and she grabbed all of my clothes and put each garment on slowly one at a time and then we went into the kitchen where I had left my shoes at the door and she told me to sit down in the chair and she put each shoe on me and then gave me a nice lfk and told me please come back tomorrow.
TER ratings would be 8/8 she is such a cute young lady with a great demeanor. With a few more years of experience she would be up there in the league of the Great lady Ms. Ash who is an 8/9. 5.
Highly recommend!
Cheers!
-
02-24-22 02:27 #3440Banned Member

Posts: 3075Awesome report brother! Petra and Kimberly6969 definitely 2 hotties in my top 5. You are spot on in your post of these 2 ladies. Petra has held the number crown for me for 5 plus years. Now that Mina is in the mix, I go back and forth between these two who my #1 ATF is. If you love Korean women Petra is a must see. Just don't get addicted and fall in love.
Originally Posted by SDPewPew
[View Original Post]
Kimberly is the hottest Thai-Vietnamese mixed beauty. Just like with you I spent hours with her after my session was over just talking and snacking on food. She is an amazing lover.
I love when these 2 ladies are in town.











Reply With Quote





