Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 925 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 425 825 875 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 975 1025 1425 1925 ... LastLast
Results 13,861 to 13,875 of 31133
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17273

    Sunny

    I should've probaly added more. Charismatic, energetic absolutely amazing. Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Doggy, Mission. Covered of course. 10/10. That's all I got to say.

  2. #17272

  3. #17271
    Quote Originally Posted by Sludgepup  [View Original Post]
    You can find her on Facebook. Again, I wouldn't recommend.
    I'm curious about your bad experience, how long ago was it? I'm being 100% honest when I say I didn't see bruising, and the filters on the pictures aren't hiding anything. My only complaint is her not responding for a few hours after the first text. No disrespect at all to you, I just didn't see an issue.

  4. #17270

    Anyone saw this one

    https://tryst.link/escort/brooke-nex...7uQgaCvQnuLlfw I like her look so I made contact thru text she responded right away asking how can she help me I ask about a date and she said 1 k minimum if I didn't like my phone so much I would have dropped it. Has anyone took the 1 k plunge on this one? Because she has the upscale look I was willing to go a little extra maybe 2,5 for hh and I'm not knocking anyone who can afford it but I'm curious if anyone on here took the plunge and is her sessions good. Me personally I don't think any SW is worth that kind of money but I'm not rich or make 6 figures. People with lots of money can afford what they want and it only seem silly to those who can't afford a car that cost 3 mill.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 274143357_699196261243229_6995974154805780888_n.jpg‎  

  5. #17269

    Last call Aurora

    https://tryst.link/escort/mskali66

    Just saw her nice spinner. Ńice talker and can do the job. Pics good. In nice hotel Southpark. Catch her if can leaving tomorrow back to TX. I had a great time 250/400 hh / are enjoyed full hr no clock watch, no demons, small dog but no bother. Wish she stay around would repeat often.

  6. #17268

    Here you go

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    You need to look for women that are from countries that don't shave their armpits or legs. Just about all providers shave their pussy, though I find a little landing strip on top to be sexy. I know one provider that has done that, but she told me that she sometimes fucks it up and ends up shaving it all off.
    Never seen her, thought about it but that's too much and deposit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ramona-serafina

  7. #17267
    You need to look for women that are from countries that don't shave their armpits or legs. Just about all providers shave their pussy, though I find a little landing strip on top to be sexy. I know one provider that has done that, but she told me that she sometimes fucks it up and ends up shaving it all off.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyPappy32  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen any providers that have the natural hairy look like hair under their arms? Been interested in trying someone like that. Any suggestions are appreciated.

  8. #17266
    Quote Originally Posted by BluSilver  [View Original Post]
    Please check your inbox.
    You can find her on Facebook. Again, I wouldn't recommend.

  9. #17265

    Naturaly hairy

    Has anyone seen any providers that have the natural hairy look like hair under their arms? Been interested in trying someone like that. Any suggestions are appreciated.

  10. #17264
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    After all the stimulus checks people are overpaying for everything these days. My little house has went up over $100 k in value and people are paying $20 k over sticker for cars and trucks. So it is no surprise that guys are overpaying for pussy too. The cure is a recession. The one we should have got 2 years ago before the Federal Reserve went on this massive money printing scheme. These girls will price gouge like anybody else if they can.
    True because everyone wants more money if they can get it but if they can't get it they will have sales LOL same thing with cars if people didn't buy them the prices would drop. My home jumped wayyyy up in value also its a crazy time but the consumers hold the cards but we not thinking wisely we paying what ever people charge.

  11. #17263
    After all the stimulus checks people are overpaying for everything these days. My little house has went up over $100 k in value and people are paying $20 k over sticker for cars and trucks. So it is no surprise that guys are overpaying for pussy too. The cure is a recession. The one we should have got 2 years ago before the Federal Reserve went on this massive money printing scheme. These girls will price gouge like anybody else if they can.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    Well if the mongers stick together and go without seeing them when they charge to high a rate we could bring rates down fast because we the ones with the power. I just don't go if I don't like the rate but I'm only one guy when I say no its 50 more saying yes and leaving tips LOL.

  12. #17262
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel on this one? I remember seeing ads and reviews on LC a while back but can't find them.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2314145
    Just got done seeing her. Definitely the girl in the pictures but a little older. She's flirty, nice man made bolt ons, won't rush and does not speak a word of fucking English. Rides pretty damn well, bent her over K9 and she can take a pounding. Finished in mish.

    1. 5 hh, BBJ is available for an extra. 6.

  13. #17261
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLuvr  [View Original Post]
    In a perfect world it would be great to float out a PSA to providers the inflation and fuel cost are hampering discretionary spending for us mongers. Limit the overbooking, ghosting, GPS, ridiculous rates and BS. I know fantasyland!
    Well if the mongers stick together and go without seeing them when they charge to high a rate we could bring rates down fast because we the ones with the power. I just don't go if I don't like the rate but I'm only one guy when I say no its 50 more saying yes and leaving tips LOL.

  14. #17260
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel on this one? I remember seeing ads and reviews on LC a while back but can't find them.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2314145
    I would be shocked if that ad is real if it ask for deposit block them.

  15. #17259

    AudiMike

    Quote Originally Posted by AudiMike  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Ari, very sweet girl, no demons. Very clean and pictures are accurate. Offers BBFS, went with a qv, not a clock watcher and ended up spending probably H / H, tossed her a tip also. She's in Lancaster, but it borders charlotte. Will visit again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/73855525
    Please check your inbox.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape