Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 926 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 426 826 876 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 976 1026 1426 1926 ... LastLast
Results 13,876 to 13,890 of 31140
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17265

    Naturaly hairy

    Has anyone seen any providers that have the natural hairy look like hair under their arms? Been interested in trying someone like that. Any suggestions are appreciated.

  2. #17264
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    After all the stimulus checks people are overpaying for everything these days. My little house has went up over $100 k in value and people are paying $20 k over sticker for cars and trucks. So it is no surprise that guys are overpaying for pussy too. The cure is a recession. The one we should have got 2 years ago before the Federal Reserve went on this massive money printing scheme. These girls will price gouge like anybody else if they can.
    True because everyone wants more money if they can get it but if they can't get it they will have sales LOL same thing with cars if people didn't buy them the prices would drop. My home jumped wayyyy up in value also its a crazy time but the consumers hold the cards but we not thinking wisely we paying what ever people charge.

  3. #17263
    After all the stimulus checks people are overpaying for everything these days. My little house has went up over $100 k in value and people are paying $20 k over sticker for cars and trucks. So it is no surprise that guys are overpaying for pussy too. The cure is a recession. The one we should have got 2 years ago before the Federal Reserve went on this massive money printing scheme. These girls will price gouge like anybody else if they can.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    Well if the mongers stick together and go without seeing them when they charge to high a rate we could bring rates down fast because we the ones with the power. I just don't go if I don't like the rate but I'm only one guy when I say no its 50 more saying yes and leaving tips LOL.

  4. #17262
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel on this one? I remember seeing ads and reviews on LC a while back but can't find them.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2314145
    Just got done seeing her. Definitely the girl in the pictures but a little older. She's flirty, nice man made bolt ons, won't rush and does not speak a word of fucking English. Rides pretty damn well, bent her over K9 and she can take a pounding. Finished in mish.

    1. 5 hh, BBJ is available for an extra. 6.

  5. #17261
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLuvr  [View Original Post]
    In a perfect world it would be great to float out a PSA to providers the inflation and fuel cost are hampering discretionary spending for us mongers. Limit the overbooking, ghosting, GPS, ridiculous rates and BS. I know fantasyland!
    Well if the mongers stick together and go without seeing them when they charge to high a rate we could bring rates down fast because we the ones with the power. I just don't go if I don't like the rate but I'm only one guy when I say no its 50 more saying yes and leaving tips LOL.

  6. #17260
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel on this one? I remember seeing ads and reviews on LC a while back but can't find them.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2314145
    I would be shocked if that ad is real if it ask for deposit block them.

  7. #17259

    AudiMike

    Quote Originally Posted by AudiMike  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Ari, very sweet girl, no demons. Very clean and pictures are accurate. Offers BBFS, went with a qv, not a clock watcher and ended up spending probably H / H, tossed her a tip also. She's in Lancaster, but it borders charlotte. Will visit again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/73855525
    Please check your inbox.

  8. #17258

    Intel?

    Any Intel on this one? I remember seeing ads and reviews on LC a while back but can't find them.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2314145

  9. #17257
    Quote Originally Posted by HovasBack;5797277[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/charlotte/72173649[/URL]

    Not sure if I missed any reviews on this one. She doesn't have a name showing on the profile. Has anyone had any experience with her?
    I texted her a bit after chatting on SA. Seems cool and sweet by text but some of her story didn't add up. So I backed off.

    But she never said she escorted so maybe that's why it didn't add up. She was hiding that. She should have been straight because what do I care. I think she has an apartment off 77 somewhere.

  10. #17256
    She definitely has kids not sure where you got that she doesn't?

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    Yep she said she moving to Chi town but she don't have kids can't have any that's why she allows so much bbf but I'm no longer a bbf kinda guy my buddy been knowing her for years he lives near her. He does her bbf.

  11. #17255

    PMed you Hovas. In regards to an older post

    Quote Originally Posted by HovasBack  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/72173649

    Not sure if I missed any reviews on this one. She doesn't have a name showing on the profile. Has anyone had any experience with her?
    Get back to me when you can. I had to create a new account but my old one was Buttkiller23.

  12. #17254

    PMed you Hovas. In regards to an older post

    Quote Originally Posted by HovasBack  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/72173649

    Not sure if I missed any reviews on this one. She doesn't have a name showing on the profile. Has anyone had any experience with her?
    Get back to me when you can. I had to create a new account but my old one was Buttkiller23.

  13. #17253

    Have reports

    I reported on Ella on here a few times. Just search the name. Valerie Joy has reports on another website. I've seen her as well. Both has nice huge asses. But everything is covered. They are clean and safe.

  14. #17252

    Anybody seen her

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/72173649

    Not sure if I missed any reviews on this one. She doesn't have a name showing on the profile. Has anyone had any experience with her?

  15. #17251

    PSA to providers RE: inflation

    In a perfect world it would be great to float out a PSA to providers the inflation and fuel cost are hampering discretionary spending for us mongers. Limit the overbooking, ghosting, GPS, ridiculous rates and BS. I know fantasyland!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape