The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 875 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 375 775 825 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 925 975 1375 1875 ... LastLast
Results 13,111 to 13,125 of 37336
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24226
    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen thiis one: https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...hmond/75816403 I called a couple months back and we set up an appointment then called back a little later as I changed my mind and wanted to go sooner. We face time and the pics are real she's nice and sexy. So she tells me "You can play with it or come over and play with me" Westend / nothing specific 80/120/200. After seeing everything on video I head out and call again with no answer. She texts back that her daughter came home. Hmmmm Texted her many more times with no response. I still see her online.
    Abort abort!! Called again from a different number and 120 qv 160 hhr. Google duo with a video and she had a different voice. So I asked a question and her lips didn't move. Looked to be a vid loop and sounds fishy in the least!

  2. #24225
    Quote Originally Posted by CLF3142  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Pepper yesterday. She wore this hot little outfit. Shiny black vinyl top with accentuated her chest very well, and a little red skirt with black thong and red harder. Damn she was looking hot! Communication was good. Set was easy. Couple hoops to jump through, but no biggie. Mic skills were good, and dream was great. Can't wait to repeat. Set me back $. 6 additional menu items were available.
    Couple hoops? Such as?

  3. #24224

  4. #24223

    Do you have a link or #

    Quote Originally Posted by CLF3142  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Pepper yesterday. She wore this hot little outfit. Shiny black vinyl top with accentuated her chest very well, and a little red skirt with black thong and red harder. Damn she was looking hot! Communication was good. Set was easy. Couple hoops to jump through, but no biggie. Mic skills were good, and dream was great. Can't wait to repeat. Set me back $. 6 additional menu items were available.
    Any chance you have a link or # you could share?

    Thanks.

  5. #24222

    Afternoon Spice

    Met up with Pepper yesterday. She wore this hot little outfit. Shiny black vinyl top with accentuated her chest very well, and a little red skirt with black thong and red harder. Damn she was looking hot! Communication was good. Set was easy. Couple hoops to jump through, but no biggie. Mic skills were good, and dream was great. Can't wait to repeat. Set me back $. 6 additional menu items were available.

  6. #24221

    Double trouble

    Pulled the trigger on an early morning meet. They are at a crap hotel in Petersburg but sat they're moving to a better spot. Easy set up, no wait for room number, and no sign of monkey in room. Pics are accurate and they are both sweet and eager to please. Opted for a dbl blow and go and both performed on command. $.6 got it done and I will repeat with both solo and sample the rest. BBJ but cfs if you want more. Was hoping for them to do a little swap kissing at the end but settled for one catching and spitting. Both were fun little hotties. Treat them right and stay safe.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/916023887722

  7. #24220

    Short and sweet

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/206950065754

    Does anyone know who she is? The body seem very familiar to me.

  8. #24219

    Taryn

    I was able to Taryn the other night while I was in Richmond. Like the other positive reviews, a good time was had. Her BF / Handler did call towards the end as it had been a tad longer than the agreed-upon time, but that was because we spent the first 15 minutes or so talking. She told him all was well, and the rest of the dream went off without any problems.

    Thanks to Aamco for the digits.

  9. #24218

    Anita from eros?

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRaider06  [View Original Post]
    Yes, pictures of her are 100% accurate. She is literally 4'8". Set up was easy, I opted for qv which was 1 Benjamin. She went straight to work for a CBJ. After a few minutes she wanted doggy and I gave it my all. It was a sweet treat IMO. Location is nice and convenient.

    Treat them nice.

    Raider.
    I am curious too. I found this link: https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1586704.htm?cat=1.

    I have not had a dream, and this one is leaving tomorrow.

  10. #24217

    Escort Alligator PR 28

    Has anybody seen thiis one: https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...hmond/75816403 I called a couple months back and we set up an appointment then called back a little later as I changed my mind and wanted to go sooner. We face time and the pics are real she's nice and sexy. So she tells me "You can play with it or come over and play with me" Westend / nothing specific 80/120/200. After seeing everything on video I head out and call again with no answer. She texts back that her daughter came home. Hmmmm Texted her many more times with no response. I still see her online.

  11. #24216

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by AllInfoSfd  [View Original Post]
    Recently met this vcu grad and wants to explore this world and pay off some bills. I met her at her place and i waited in with a tight little dress and no underwear, she immediately got naked and started sucking my mic, I spit in her mouth and turned her over and did her so well from behind, she kept begging me to cum inside her and so I filled her up with a nice big creampie. She said she loved them. And if I had any friend to share the number. So DM for more info . Damage 200. Please treat her well. We are missing a Diamond like her, lets not scare her.
    Your box if full them me the info thanks.

  12. #24215

    Foxy

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or talked to her lately? It appears she's changed numbers again. Last number I had ended in 6583. If anyone has current digits please DM.
    Happened to see her on midlo on Wednesday but the number I have gets no reply. Let me know if you get her latest number.

  13. #24214

    Starr

    Anyone know what happened to this chick? She was absolutely one of my favorites.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-2020-10-05-09-17-54.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220224-232016_Gallery.jpg‎  

  14. #24213

    Kinky Brunette

    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    It's a different number, but the picture, location and info match with Kinky Brunette or the other girl that advertised with her occasionally.
    Thanks. I should have put the pieces of the puzzle together! BH44.

  15. #24212

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRaider06  [View Original Post]
    Went by and toftt today for lunch. Here's the breakdown of it. Easy set up, easy directions to private residence. The pictures are not her, but very similar. 1 hr massage, mutual touch, nude both you and her. Scented candles, relaxing music. That will set you back 2 Benjamin's. Anything is on the table, but you pay to play.

    Enjoy and stay safe.

    Raider.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...g/584132180473
    I added her to my to-try list recently. Would you say she actually spent a solid amount of time on sensual massage, or was it brush-brush and how do you want to finish? Thanks again!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape