Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 10,576 to 10,590 of 28084
-
02-26-22 05:40 #17509Senior Member

Posts: 120I'm not sure what the purpose of the attack was.Rubratings has a message up saying they've been cyber-attacked and their user ads and pictures got wiped out. They are actually saying to use other sites as they don't know how long it will be before they are back up. I'm wondering if other sites are sustaining the kind of attacks RR is claiming? I'm also wondering who would be behind such attacks?
Rubratings was a great resource. And free!
I'm not even sure what the next best resource is now.
-
02-26-22 03:57 #17508Banned Member

Posts: 239IMO we have this place to give real reports so fellow mongers can have a good time and experience. Saving a hf to kinda screw over some other fellow mongers experience doesn't seem right to me, but to each their own. Let's try to continue our honest reviews so others can make the decision on where they want to have fun.
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 23:52 #17507Senior Member

Posts: 329G / p (se)
Just my own thoughts on the topic.
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
While I generally expect GFE to include BBBJ & DATY, I know those can be iffy at times. I feel like for GFE there's a pool of services where if enough boxes are checked, then GFE can be claimed. All the boxes don't need to be checked, but there's like an arbitrary minimum number of them needed to qualify as GFE.
PSE on the other hand, I've understood for years now to be very different. I've seen it used, in a lot of cases, to describe the supposed intensity of the experience and have absolutely nothing to do w / BBFS. And then other times, I've seen it explicitly used to describe whether or not BBFS is offered, so unless the fine print makes it clear, it can be more iffy than what makes a GFE.
People also need to be careful w / BBFS, because even though I think the average person believes CIP to be implied, there are quite a few ladies out there who will request that the fella not CIP. Just like in any other sexual encounter, consent matters, and trying to get slick about such things is likely to ruin things for everyone else, as you can see from the periodic reports of ladies paranoid about the condom slipping off or whatnot.
I'm not going to preach about the wrongness of certain behaviour, but I will say that I see some posts on Rubmaps that I find sickening.
EDIT: And that last bit isn't directed at anyone in here, as I think the average person here is better mannered than what I've seen on RM.
-
02-25-22 20:13 #17506Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts

Posts: 472108 / Heidi
I found Heidi surprisingly amazing! Definitely a sharp contrast to outgoing Chloe who flat out told me, "I want to play with your dick," the first time I met her. When I first met Heidi, I found her stunningly attractive but a bit reserved and her English is definitely not her strong point. However, when I was in the room with her, I just had Google Translate immediately ready. Language barrier be damned! Two things that immediately blew my mind about her: when she was riding me on top, I attempted to give her a simple kiss on the lips and she responded by unashamedly sticking out her tongue allowing a passionate tongue dance between the two of us and when we finished with our physical exercise, unlike most ladies who immediately put on their clothes much faster than when they take it off, she opted to remain naked while she relaxed next to me for the remainder of the session. Even though I was spent and more than satisfied, I appreciated her invitation that her body was still available for more carnal pleasure and play. So a very satisfying and surprising girlfriend experience for me. My full review to post soon.
-
02-25-22 19:33 #17505Banned Member

Posts: 713Great post Dr.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
My personal interpretation of GFE is similar to yours but would include CIM, like the girls at VIP.
For me PSE means BBFS. As far as all the other stuff YMMV. I don't see BBW white girls so I can't speak for that arena.
Good topic and appreciate your contributions.
-
02-25-22 18:24 #17504Banned Member

Posts: 1001Gfe / pse
For those not in the know.
Originally Posted by Jason619
[View Original Post]
GirlFriend Experience.
Porn Star Experience.
Some providers will be in the gray area of things.
My thoughts are:
GFE. Will treat you with knowing who you are and will likely kiss, foreplay, french, BBBJ, but CFS, might allow DATY (maybe DATO), may do anal, COB, maybe open to recording.
Unlikely. CIM, CIP, Anal, Swallow, Facial.
Examples: Hayden Hart, Sassy (https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...at-way/3975328).
PSE will not know you as someone they will like to get to know (maybe).
Will do everything that GFE doesn't do, and will ass to be paid top dollar for recording session. Will probably be into rough (Not too much SADOMASCHISM).
Open to groups.
Example: TAZ, Spencer Thomas.
Thoughts? Maybe the Asian Business Consultants or K agencies might fit the bill.
-
02-25-22 14:16 #17503Senior Member

Posts: 101Diamond
So I saw Mia at Diamond she is cute 20-30 ish very nice personality. But it must have been a bad day for her did she did not give off an I want to please you vibe for me. Or maybe it was because it was late in the day. I may go back but it was just aight to me Dog. YMMV is understandable maybe repeat will improve. For me its a VIP score 1 and Diamond 0. But TETO, others may have better experience.
Oh another thing was I gave her tip $. 6 and she actually told me it was $$, I said that was all I had, she agreed we were on our way.
This was a little steep for me, b-because in general $. 6 usually the std or lower at most other spots when I go. So that was a -1 point.
Good luck.
I do wish I would have had a better review.
-
02-25-22 14:04 #17502Senior Member

Posts: 567Smile Spa
I've been hanging with some FWB's so I haven't been indulging lately, but still enjoy reading about the sexcapades of my monger brothers and sharing any info I have. After hitting the gym with one of my FWB's she offers to treat me to a Thai massage. Sounds good to me, but to my surprise she takes me to Luxury Thai Massage next to Smile Spa.
I just kinda chuckled to myself, but when we got there, I nearly had a panic attack when I run into the voluptuous Nancy as she's stepping out for whatever. Thank goodness I'm a gentleman and was opening the door for my lady friend so she was in front of me and didn't catch Nancy saying Hi to me and Nancy didn't see the girl I was with. Not that it would matter to Nancy, but it's just the way my mind works. I don't know what it is, but seeing these working girls in their street clothes is really a turn on for me.
While my date is taking care of the details of our Thai massage, I tell her I have to run to the car for a sec. I take this opportunity to say hi to Nancy properly and she introduces me to Summer and Angela. Summer is a cute petite little firecracker with huge cleavage. Those had natural D's written all over them and she seems like a fun sensual girl. Her English was good enough to make flirtatious remarks while she grabbed a handful of Junior. I only caught a glimpse of Angela as she said hi then disappeared into a room, I'm assuming to take care of a client, but she looked kinda cute.
Anyways, that's a quick preview of the lineup at Smile. BTW, we had an awesome Thai massage, but I'm pretty sure these ladies are strictly legit and I wouldn't describe any of the girls I saw as lookers in even the slightest sense.
Carry on brothers.
-
02-25-22 13:33 #17501Senior Member

Posts: 567A little bit of everything
Great report dude! I like how you tried a little bit of everything.
Originally Posted by Chiron
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 11:37 #17500Senior Member

Posts: 83SD Trip Report
1st off, thanks for the PMs of suggestions and replies to my post.
I had a week on a business trip to San Diego.
Monday. Tried Erma Spa based on recommendations. It was a bit of a hike from my hotel due to traffic but well worth it. I was set up with a Angela, who was at least an 8 in my scheme and had big plump titties and a nice meaty puss. From reading the forum this sounds more like the description of Ruby. But I'm almost positive she said Angela. Anyway, not much butt on her. The massage was actually semi-firm which was a nice change of pace with a lot of mutual touching. On the flip I let her know I wanted everything, and she was firm on the 200 price point. Nice CBJ, with multiple CFS positions. I did like that she had no problems with positions, she started out on top, then missionary and finished doggy. Really good service and I'd go back in a heartbeat. Of note, I asked for the hour but she said she could only do the 30 minutes, YMMV. This was around 4:30 on a Monday. On my way out I did see another lady there who was older, skinnier, and not very attractive but maybe she was the mamasan and Angela just happened to open the door for me.
Wednesday. TJ trip to Hong Kong. The only interesting thing I learned was from my buddy who is active duty navy. Apparently those guys aren't allowed to cross the border anymore due to security / covid concerns without some intrusive paperwork and hassle. That's a bummer, as I had a great time.
Thursday. Tried a AAMP I looked up on adultlook by looking at the asian ads until I found one that didn't have an address listed. I understand these places aren't as popular on some boards because it's easier for the setup to be a sting but I sometimes like to try something different. This was an apartment in Mission Valley. And parking sucked. Susie is an early 30's spinner with some very hard medium sized bolt ons. Not very good English, but very good service which is what I usually get at these kind of places. Showered up together with lots of playing, followed by BBBJ, CFS with multiple positions. She also gave me a pretty relaxing scalp massage to fill in the last 15 mintues of an hour appointment. Total damage here was 280 and well worth it, but I don't think I would go again unless I can time the parking better.
I travel about once a quarter for my job to various cities and I have to say San Diego has a lot of great options. TJ is still the best if you have the time and ability to cross the border, you can't beat Hong Kong and adelita's for price, looks, and service. The AMP scene in San Diego is fantastic though, probably only second to Tampa back when they all had table showers. I think next time I will expand out and try an escort or two. Happy mongering!
-
02-25-22 08:21 #17499Banned Member

Posts: 3075Thanks for the report bro. Daisy Haze is a hottie. Looks like I'll have to make a visit to Diamond to meet Sophia.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 02:07 #17498Senior Member

Posts: 52Rubratings Cyber Attack
Rubratings has a message up saying they've been cyber-attacked and their user ads and pictures got wiped out. They are actually saying to use other sites as they don't know how long it will be before they are back up. I'm wondering if other sites are sustaining the kind of attacks RR is claiming? I'm also wondering who would be behind such attacks?
-
02-25-22 01:09 #17497Banned Member

Posts: 907Diamond
I met Sophia two times. Very cute girl. Doesn't appear to wear make up. She reminds me of pornstar Daisy Haze. Maybe 25 yo and B cups. I had a great time both times.
I also ran into Apple. Cute too, similar age. A bit more voluptuous. I didn't get a massage from her.
-
02-25-22 01:02 #17496Regular Member

Posts: 2Yanina at Serenity
I had her this afternoon, started with normal message, then we discussed the tips. After she came back, we started with a CBJ for like 15 minutes, then we started doing it. That was a beautiful experience.
-
02-24-22 22:43 #17495Banned Member

Posts: 224[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!









Reply With Quote





