Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #5740

    Eva at Emma's New Rainbow Spa

    New girl at Emma's. Eva. Saw her today, recommend.

  2. #5739
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsWhatever2  [View Original Post]
    You should be more worried when they don't screen. Just saw stunning traveling provider in Westchester yesterday. Although I didn't send my ID in this time. I did send my linkd in and gave a small deposit. If you don't send personal info just know you are missing out on the best of the best providers and why do that to yourself? If you are spending your funds you should want the best. How are deposits a scam if just about every legit provider is asking for one these days. Its like with anything you spend your hard earned money on do your research. I never got burned and I am very confident I never will. If you don't want to send your info to every provider try an agency. You screen once and have access to all their girls. Good luck
    I'm happy it worked out for you. But your defense of deposits is ill convinced, dangerous and misplaced. I have never seen a "legitimate" provider ask for a deposit, and I've been doing this for 15 years, and I am not even exaggerating. Every time a number asks for a deposit, and I attempt to ask for verification of authenticity (proving they are at the location they claim with a simple selfie Outsite the hotel with sign visible) none of them can ever do this. Instead, they go silent, get angry, or send me a "Selfie" of "themselves" in a place that is obviously not a hotel room. Every other real provider I'd seen has never asked for one, because they know it's association with scams. You may of miraculously found a legit provider that doesn't scam you, and congratulations on that, but realize that's just exactly what it is. Miraculous.

    As a general rule deposits should never be entertained. I would warn anyone reading this against ever sending a deposit, they are scams 99.99% of the time, even if the girl sends pics of her that seemingly match up or "prove" her existence. Because once you ask for proof she's at the location she claims, that's when the scam falls apart.

  3. #5738
    Quote Originally Posted by HinesKarlton  [View Original Post]
    Deposits are a no no.

    And never give your work info. Or linked in.

    Also use a fake name and fake I'd.

    You trying to fuck and get a nut.

    Not applying for a job.
    LOL. Seems like people always say this but then just do it anyway. It's the only way to get access to see girls now and I know I'm not the only one that goes to AMPs.

  4. #5737

    All the time with no issues

    You should be more worried when they don't screen. Just saw stunning traveling provider in Westchester yesterday. Although I didn't send my ID in this time. I did send my linkd in and gave a small deposit. If you don't send personal info just know you are missing out on the best of the best providers and why do that to yourself? If you are spending your funds you should want the best. How are deposits a scam if just about every legit provider is asking for one these days. Its like with anything you spend your hard earned money on do your research. I never got burned and I am very confident I never will. If you don't want to send your info to every provider try an agency. You screen once and have access to all their girls. Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeIsLive  [View Original Post]
    She also requires in the screening process Occupation and proof of occupation. I see lots of girls asking for this now. I would love to see her but I refuse to send pictures of my ID and anything involving my job to some provider online, deposits are bad enough. They don't need that much info on me when I have enough provider references that should suffice. Do any of you guys actually give you personal and work info to these girls?

  5. #5736
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeIsLive  [View Original Post]
    She also requires in the screening process Occupation and proof of occupation. I see lots of girls asking for this now. I would love to see her but I refuse to send pictures of my ID and anything involving my job to some provider online, deposits are bad enough. They don't need that much info on me when I have enough provider references that should suffice. Do any of you guys actually give you personal and work info to these girls?
    Deposits are a no no.

    And never give your work info. Or linked in.

    Also use a fake name and fake I'd.

    You trying to fuck and get a nut.

    Not applying for a job.

  6. #5735
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    I do not recommend giving personally identifiable info or any of your sensitive data over to someone with no legal or moral obligation to remain discreet. Many crews and agencies have no qualms about endangering their clientele.

    https://ktvl.com/news/local/how-one-...-police-stings
    They will post your info on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. If you lowball them or pass them up for somebody else.

    Have a fake I'd or a dupe.

    I usually. Go to another provider when they start asking for I'd, real name or linked in and references.

    Always pay cash. As it's not traceable.

    We got dudes on here that pay with credit card debit card. That's a no no.

  7. #5734
    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows where I can get a fake Id I hate giving out info also.
    Times Square arcades.

  8. #5733

    Id

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    I do not recommend giving personally identifiable info or any of your sensitive data over to someone with no legal or moral obligation to remain discreet. Many crews and agencies have no qualms about endangering their clientele.[/URL]
    Anyone knows where I can get a fake Id I hate giving out info also.

  9. #5732
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief5665  [View Original Post]
    On another site a monger suggested that he thought he was offered BB by Alyssa. If he was he turned it down. Anyone here have BB experience with Alyssa?
    I tried, I got turned down. Dreamdream you is full of shit about pse sometimes just to get you in the door.

  10. #5731

    Carol Colt

    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky77  [View Original Post]
    Posting this here because she's based out of NY but tours the entire northeast. Currently she's in Hartford.

    I tried to research this myself but couldn't seem to find anything. Anyone know if she belongs here in this thread?

    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...es/9724360.htm
    Read a review on her on another forum. Monger asked if BBFS was offered and she respectfully declined. Although covered greek was available.

  11. #5730
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeIsLive  [View Original Post]
    She also requires in the screening process Occupation and proof of occupation. I see lots of girls asking for this now. I would love to see her but I refuse to send pictures of my ID and anything involving my job to some provider online, deposits are bad enough. They don't need that much info on me when I have enough provider references that should suffice. Do any of you guys actually give you personal and work info to these girls?
    I do not recommend giving personally identifiable info or any of your sensitive data over to someone with no legal or moral obligation to remain discreet. Many crews and agencies have no qualms about endangering their clientele.

    https://ktvl.com/news/local/how-one-...-police-stings

  12. #5729
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Her Tryst ad specifically says she wants to hear all the special requests and details so I imagine she's cool with discussing it upfront. Ad also says you can do everything with her as in her videos.
    She also requires in the screening process Occupation and proof of occupation. I see lots of girls asking for this now. I would love to see her but I refuse to send pictures of my ID and anything involving my job to some provider online, deposits are bad enough. They don't need that much info on me when I have enough provider references that should suffice. Do any of you guys actually give you personal and work info to these girls?

  13. #5728
    Quote Originally Posted by YungStud240  [View Original Post]
    Is this something you discuss beforehand or during the session? Wondering how I should reach out to her.
    Her Tryst ad specifically says she wants to hear all the special requests and details so I imagine she's cool with discussing it upfront. Ad also says you can do everything with her as in her videos.

  14. #5727

    Alyssa-DDY

    On another site a monger suggested that he thought he was offered BB by Alyssa. If he was he turned it down. Anyone here have BB experience with Alyssa?

  15. #5726

    Febby

    Quote Originally Posted by Saenxx  [View Original Post]
    Febby prefers it bare and loves creampies in all her holes, you obviously have to be tested with results at most a week old.
    Is this something you discuss beforehand or during the session? Wondering how I should reach out to her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape