Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 27920
-
02-25-22 18:23 #17525Senior Member

Posts: 207Wolfie22
Confirmed via PM. $ extra
She says no CIP, but I did anyways np. But I kind of regret it.
For the price tag I was expecting at least KAngels on a good day. That's not what you get.
It's the girl from the photos but add 15 to 20 pounds. The reason she has her face covered is that it's all sorts of fucked up. Not sure what's wrong with it but between bad acne and a couple pounds of make up it's a rough sight. She greets you at the door and undresses with you, she takes you to shower and washes you. She gives you the tiniest fucking towel (I swear it's a dish towel) to dry off with then sits you on the bed.
The 2 highlights here, she gives decent head and let me DT her which is rare for an Asian chick. I ate her out and she seemed fresh and her pussy was glorious. Fucked in a few different positions till I emptied into her deep in doggy. In her high pitch affected Asian voice she goes "you came inside didn't you?" I said "Yea" and she just went with it.
Besides her fucked up face, she uses this high pitch anime girl voice that is pretty annoying except maybe during the deed. I can't tell if that's just how she talks or if it's an act. Also she offered a massage. Don't waste your time it's the saddest excuse for a massage you'll ever get.
And finally, I don't recommend you eat her out. I realized too late that she must use some numbing stuff down there cause my mouth has been numb for 20 minutes.
-
02-25-22 16:26 #17524Senior Member

Posts: 451Ye $!
We are lucky! Just unlucky when it comes to prices!
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 12:12 #17523Senior Member

Posts: 825Beebrazil
It seems reports about beebrazil are no longer accurate. Adamant about cover usage. That would've been a fun train to ride on.
-
02-25-22 11:55 #17522Senior Member

Posts: 138Directly
No agency. Direct only. I have 2 more Pornstars aligned in LA for week after next. I'll report back if I get to meet them.
Originally Posted by BullWinkle25
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 04:38 #17521Senior Member

Posts: 60Out of curiosity, are you contacting her directly or through an agency via email?
Originally Posted by ScoobyBoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 02:10 #17520Senior Member

Posts: 499I've also seen her advertise on SkipTheGames. I haven't seen her either, but she also agreed via text. Some of her pix lead me to think she's a user. Just a feeling.
Originally Posted by ScoobyBoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 19:32 #17519Banned Member

Posts: 6Mamiichulaa is verbal only
I have been working on her for a week and as soon as we changed up from PM and text she asked me "What you into Love?" When I said BBFS, CIP, BBGREEK, CIA she agreed without hesitation and small up-charge for the all access fun. Also agreed to lower rate on future visits.
Originally Posted by SlightlyBright
[View Original Post]
Iam new here but been in the game since the Newspaper and Phone Book ads was where you found them, other then walking the street. I have seen a few gals recently that Belong here as well. I will post a list soon.
-
02-24-22 18:03 #17518Senior Member

Posts: 733I like her look and that's quite an impressive menu. You guys in Seattle are really lucky with the volume and quality of BB providers.
Originally Posted by ScoobyBoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 15:56 #17517Senior Member

Posts: 240Any intel on this gal?
-
02-24-22 13:31 #17516Senior Member

Posts: 41Kinda
She is real but always host in real bad location very dirty an always has big dudes with her so last time I passed cause it was not worth being robbed [Deleted by Admin]
Originally Posted by ScoobyBoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 12:59 #17515Banned Member

Posts: 1358Phone number search shows some interesting "hits":
Originally Posted by ScoobyBoo
[View Original Post]
https://www.google.com/search?q=253-...&bih=873&dpr=1
One of them says she is located around Hosmer street.
-
02-24-22 11:31 #17514Senior Member

Posts: 138Any report on her
https://callescort.org/253-336-1215
Been in contact but not sure if she is legit. She confirmed via text.
-
02-24-22 11:27 #17513Senior Member

Posts: 138Latest AD for Fendi
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/75815741
Originally Posted by MasonFight
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 11:12 #17512Senior Member

Posts: 825Sexy fendi no longer in service reply
I sent a text to the number and received "no longer in service", which was obviously not automated. Then got a text that said STOP. Doesn't look good.
Originally Posted by MasonFight
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 04:27 #17511Regular Member

Posts: 18Sexi Fendi
How can I find her?.
Originally Posted by Creampie75
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





